Trade Requested John Noble [RFA 2026] - requests trade to a club outside of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

About time Gold Coast put on the big boy pants and actually started playing hard ball in trades. They really need to stop getting royally rogered in every trade they do, both incoming and outgoing players. Just because you're swimming in picks, doesn't mean you throw them away like confetti which has been their approach since day one.

Noble worth a pick in the 30s max

David was at Brisbane before he coaches North Melbourne. I presume he is back up there. His brother last I heard was playing in Victoria

Pretty sure David is back living in queensland (on Mt Tamborine, a short drive from the gold coast). Current CEO of some motorsport/supercar team I think?

About time Gold Coast put on the big boy pants and actually started playing hard ball in trades. They really need to stop getting royally rogered in every trade they do, both incoming and outgoing players. Just because you're swimming in picks, doesn't mean you throw them away like confetti which has been their approach since day one.

Noble worth a pick in the 30s max

Where were your comments when you got Rankine? or is it only from today onwards that you have these thoughts.

There are a couple of out there trade ideas, so I thought I would add another.
Pies get Pick 6 from GC
GC get Noble and future 1st

With the way our F1 trading has gone, it could very well bite us on the arse but we could possibly use pick 6 to land some form of player who would like a change of club.
Your club isn't getting a first round pick in any way, shape or form for John Noble.

0%
Nada
Not happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The entire GC side seems to be made up of HBFs. You'd think it's the last of their needs
Good ones other than Powell, though? Like Flanders I guess, but he tends to play up the ground a bit

Both Rioli/Noble should improve them, or at the very least their depth (in Noble’s case)

Pretty sure David is back living in queensland (on Mt Tamborine, a short drive from the gold coast). Current CEO of some motorsport/supercar team I think?

CEO of dick johnson racing (djr).

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested John Noble [RFA 2026] - requests trade to a club outside of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back