Trade Requested John Noble [RFA 2026] - requests trade to a club outside of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 34 - Pies
Noble - Suns

Should be the easiest trade of the entire trade period
Are the Suns looking for points for an academy player?
I wonder if the Pies can give them Noble and find some picks to package for their pick 13 or 20.

They offered him a 4 year deal. So, there's obviously something they like.
The fact is Noble puts in 110% every week. Maybe Hardwick is looking to bring in some players who arent flakey.
That’s what you have to do to get players up to the suns. Offer them 4 year deals. Atkins is still up here in retirement mode

That’s what you have to do to get players up to the suns. Offer them 4 year deals. Atkins is still up here in retirement mode
It seems like the magic number this year. Richards was offered 4 years by Port, and he has only played half a dozen games.

Add McHenry to North for their first while you are at it.
Couldn’t do that to North. We’d have to package him up with Murphy.

But read again carefully and you’ll see I said add picks in to even it out. I didn’t say Luko and 6 to Adelaide for Keane and 25 out and something else to Collingwood. The meat of the deal is there and it is silly season just fill in the blanks.

Couldn’t do that to North. We’d have to package him up with Murphy.

But read again carefully and you’ll see I said add picks in to even it out. I didn’t say Luko and 6 to Adelaide for Keane and 25 out and something else to Collingwood. The meat of the deal is there and it is silly season just fill in the blanks.

One player is a former number 1 draft pick coming into his prime, one is a journeyman mature ager, and one I haven't even heard of.

One player is a former number 1 draft pick coming into his prime, one is a journeyman mature ager, and one I haven't even heard of.
And funnily enough none of that has any affect on what their market value is.

If that’s the case Noble is moving for the 8th pick in the MSD. Collingwood fans would be over the moon with that.

Keane is 24 and played 30 games at two clubs not my definition of a journeyman either.

Luko was a number 2 pick too. So brings his value down by your theory.

About time Gold Coast put on the big boy pants and actually started playing hard ball in trades. They really need to stop getting royally rogered in every trade they do, both incoming and outgoing players. Just because you're swimming in picks, doesn't mean you throw them away like confetti which has been their approach since day one.

Noble worth a pick in the 30s max
Funny that.

Collingwood player requests trade to GC . “GC need to put big boy pants on”.

Give me a spell.

About time Gold Coast put on the big boy pants and actually started playing hard ball in trades. They really need to stop getting royally rogered in every trade they do, both incoming and outgoing players. Just because you're swimming in picks, doesn't mean you throw them away like confetti which has been their approach since day one.

Noble worth a pick in the 30s max
Agree but he is contracted. We will ask for 20 and get 26 (which will end up being pick 32 after f/s academy bids).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make him an offer. It's not like there is much travel distance between the two. Unless your name is Ollie Henry.
I would, but sadly I'm not Brisbane's list manager. Either we didn't know he was gettable, or we blew whatever cap space we had free on Doedee, or they simply don't rate Noble as much as I do.

To be fair one was wanting to move approximately 74km to be closer to family the other is looking to move over 1700km to be closer to family.
And one tries his guts out every time he plays (even when he knows he’s leaving).

I prefer him over Rioli. They're both similar players however Noble had a down year and Rioli was flying.
Noble actually had a superb year. He wasn't picked at start and his inclusion was a major catalyst in improved Pies form. Irrespective of what Pies get for him, it will be a huge loss to Pies as not many players have that level of run off back line.

That is a terrible trade no way Adelaide get Luko for Keane that is ridiculous
Read. It’s not hard we are on a forum after all.

Add relevant picks in to equalise things but it’s the bones of what is likely to happen according to early reports. Collingwood want a bigger defender and Mcarae has said as much. Noble wants out. Luko exploring opportunities albeit hasn’t nominated anyone yet.

I never said a straight swap of the three.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested John Noble [RFA 2026] - requests trade to a club outside of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back