Trade Requested John Noble [RFA 2026] - requests trade to a club outside of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Read. It’s not hard we are on a forum after all.

Add relevant picks in to equalise things but it’s the bones of what is likely to happen according to early reports. Collingwood want a bigger defender and Mcarae has said as much. Noble wants out. Luko exploring opportunities albeit hasn’t nominated anyone yet.

I never said a straight swap of the three.

Freo want Bolton, Parfitt wants out of Geelong. The bones of it are there.

Freo want Bolton, Parfitt wants out of Geelong. The bones of it are there.
Get something from Freo/Rich be my guest.

I won’t comment on it as I haven’t heard of at least of those players in your proposal so my value would be very low.

If you want someone you generally have to over pay so a 2nd round pick is around about right for Noble.

Pies don't mess around, deal will get done pretty easy IMO.

Richmond don't mess around either.
Consistently the best club to deal with.
Good get by the sun's, hungry hard half back wing, pick 26, brings in pies training standards, why get rioli I'd be thinking
LOL,you related to Steve Hocking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clearly 12 is too much for Noble, but realistically GC only need enough to get a Rioli trade done and then points for their academy kid. If the Pies are prepared to make up some points for them with later stuff or even future year picks where they have more academy coming they might be able to get their hands on pick 12

according to the age, pies want pick 12 for noble

seems...ambitious

Vic player leaving Victoria... that's a first rounder

the simpsons paddle GIF

Only on BF is Noble a gun and Rioli not a need, **** me 😂
Really uncertain as to your position here, who is saying JFN is a gun?

Have a look at the Suns list, maybe they already have more than one Rioli type...they definitely lack proletarian gut runners. In form and contracted, and will play for Collingwood if the club is not satisfied with the price, so we expect a price.

Noble is definitely fills a Suns need, he wants to move for family reasons (and I believe we will accommodate him, the McRae statement is honest but also has a whiff of trying to upgrade 26 to 20) so its very likely to happen.

Rioli wants to leave spoon city and get back together with his fav coach. There's a whiff of sook about this, which doesn't increase his value. If you're upset about that, there's a Rioli thread.

Really uncertain as to your position here, who is saying JFN is a gun?

Have a look at the Suns list, maybe they already have more than one Rioli type...they definitely lack proletarian gut runners. In form and contracted, and will play for Collingwood if the club is not satisfied with the price, so we expect a price.

Noble is definitely fills a Suns need, he wants to move for family reasons (and I believe we will accommodate him, the McRae statement is honest but also has a whiff of trying to upgrade 26 to 20) so its very likely to happen.

Rioli wants to leave spoon city and get back together with his fav coach. There's a whiff of sook about this, which doesn't increase his value. If you're upset about that, there's a Rioli thread.
Well done on typing alot of words with literally no value, impressive :)

Happy to be consistent. Just like I don’t think Rioli is worth Pick 6 by himself, Noble isn’t worth anywhere near Pick 12.

Collingwood would have to add 32, 48, 50 and possibly whatever we get for Richards, for points to GCS, to even come close. Even then they should easily be able to find a better option elsewhere.

If the Suns trade away Pick 6, 12, 20, 26 and 34 simply to walk away with Rioli, Noble and Lombard they should just shut the place down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested John Noble [RFA 2026] - requests trade to a club outside of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back