Rumour Jon Ralph raises a few rumours here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me they all partied pretty hard even Juddy. Difference being they all were probably taking pills and coke unlike Cuz who had an ice addiction.
Spot on Chris.

Most knew when to stop, unforunately it got out of control for a few, some have been able to escape but a few are in trouble.

Medical degrees? Don't think so. Commerce yes! Accounting yes! Any finance degree yes, phy ed yes, etc. etc.
Volvo drivers....and you would be a Holden driver...right?

Medical degrees? Don't think so. Commerce yes! Accounting yes! Any finance degree yes, phy ed yes, etc. etc.
Volvo drivers....and you would be a Holden driver...right?

You are kidding I hope

Drug addiction with docs and nurses is a major issue and has been for a while (they have unrivalled access remember)

You are kidding I hope

Drug addiction with docs and nurses is a major issue and has been for a while (they have unrivalled access remember)
I personally know a nurse who was working while addicted to meth until she ran away to Canada, telling me stories about her fingers bleeding from pulling up the carpet because the police had listening devices under there.. then going to a shift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are kidding I hope

Was about Twiggers being 'dopey' in between the ears, not her potential drug use. Speech pathology is a type of medical degree, hence it being raised.

I think that was the context anyway.

Was about Twiggers being 'dopey' in between the ears, not her potential drug use. Speech pathology is a type of medical degree, hence it being raised.

Thank you rfctiger74 that is EXACTLY what I was meaning and stated clearly. At least some understood it.

Saying anyone is less likely to be an addict because they have a medical degree is just stupid full stop

armstrong..... wtf now you're guessing

No you were the one guessing as you stated that Cox was one of the worst West Coast Eagles and that is just laughable. Each and everyone I stated with no guessing at all involved. When you work in the medical field you see and hear things with your own eyes and ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back