Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he passes a fitness test you back him in.
Just don’t get Leigh Matthews to do it.

He has ways of really testing players :D

I'm sure he passed one to play yesterday, for all the good that did him.

Fair point, passing a test is no guarantee against recurrence.

If we make the GF and JDG passes the test I'd play him knowing full well that we'd be taking a big risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, JDG is that good that the risk is warranted IMO.

If he's on the ground the opposition is obliged to allocate one of their best defenders on him; we dominated against Geelong in the first, is it coincidence that Jordy was still on the ground?

If we make the GF and JDG passes the test I'd play him knowing full well that we'd be taking a big risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, JDG is that good that the risk is warranted IMO.

If he's on the ground the opposition is obliged to allocate one of their best defenders on him; we dominated against Geelong in the first, is it coincidence that Jordy was still on the ground?

Jordy had about 2 touches at half back then went off, he never really even featured in the forward line.

Elliot and Stephenson's pace is what really caused Geelong issues early

Jordy had about 2 touches at half back then went off, he never really even featured in the forward line.

That's a fair point Kap, but he forced Geelong to structure differently while he was on.

Jordy was instrumental in creating our first goal when ran down Atkins. :) When he's playing the opposition have to account for him, which allows Billy (how awesome is he?) and Stephenson room.

We can’t win the GF without him. Play the kids from here on end. I’d rather go out in a prelim than another GF loss.
Suck it up sunshine, if Shitmond wins tonight then you can book us in for the granny

Huge call here on Gooey, 3 weeks for the GF if we make it would be minimum time frame for low grade hammy but he’s just come off 6 weeks break from the last one hasn’t he?
Even though he’s such a match winner I can’t see them picking him.

Huge call here on Gooey, 3 weeks for the GF if we make it would be minimum time frame for low grade hammy but he’s just come off 6 weeks break from the last one hasn’t he?
Even though he’s such a match winner I can’t see them picking him.
He needs to figure out how his body keeps breaking down. He can’t get through an hour of footy.

Geez regardless of footy I hope he has a full recovery. All the best coxy.

Expects to make a full recovery so that is definitely a positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was playing high HF and may not have had much impact but you can guarantee his opponent (whoever it was) didn't leave his side and that in and of itself helped open up our F50.

just him standing on the field send terrors to the opposition.

If he gets through, he plays.

I've been upbeat since the win. Based on your rubbish posting and negative attitude about a club you "support" maybe you should be asking yourself that question sunshine :kissingheart:

Just posted a nice little piece before bud go check it out.

Also not sure how suggesting sending DeGoey somewhere for treatment ala Max Rooke during the bye is negative.

Would you prefer to send him to Medellin to do cocaine?

Just posted a nice little piece before bud go check it out.

Also not sure how suggesting sending DeGoey somewhere for treatment ala Max Rooke during the bye is negative.

Would you prefer to send him to Medellin to do cocaine?
Our players have that option?

Damn I wish I was good enough to play AFL!

I reckon his hammy was already playing with his head early in the game. I remember watching him run after a loose ball with two cat defenders in the first quarter and they both beat him to the pill. I wondered why he was not running flat chat and now we know why.

Great comment. I say if he passes let him play. he's too valuable not to. Also, take into account that we went 3 qtrs without him last night and managed. Other players stepped up. All week the focus was on Darcy Moore and his issues and look what he done last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back