Jordan Gysberts: Just Another Plodder With Sh!t Skills

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL @ these furious posters coming in mashing their keyboards and all they can come up with is bagging out all of WC's spuds

Newsflash: I know a fair few of these players are spuds, this is not news to the majority of WCE fans :thumbsu:

Carry on wasting your time attempting to be humerous about something that is already common knowledge

LOL @ these furious posters coming in mashing their keyboards and all they can come up with is bagging out all of WC's spuds

Newsflash: I know a fair few of these players are spuds, this is not news to the majority of WCE fans :thumbsu:

Carry on wasting your time attempting to be humerous about something that is already common knowledge

Luke Shuey lol.

U mad?

Daniel Kerr lol.

Melbourne lol
St Kilda lol
Collingwood lol
Essendon lol
Port Adelaide lol
Western Bulldogs lol

You guys must be joking about West Coast players. Plodders maybe - but at least we are a successful team.

Go back to assisting Jerbal Jiss Spurts and leave the footy to us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne lol
St Kilda lol
Collingwood lol
Essendon lol
Port Adelaide lol
Western Bulldogs lol

You guys must be joking about West Coast players. Plodders maybe - but at least we are a successful team.

Go back to assisting Jerbal Jiss Spurts and leave the footy to us

LOL Pwn3d

Spuds like Selwood, Lynch, Hansen will still end up with more flags at the end of their career than the majority of AFL sides eg. Melbourne Lemons, Failmantle, Collignwood, Saints, Dogs etc

Gysberts remains a plodding spud until proven otherwise :thumbsu:

was laughing whenever the commentators were jizzing over his 30 touches vs geelong, half of them came straight back
One of Gysberts' teammates gives him a dirty look after he kicked it out of bounds.

That kick is in his highlights package.

LOL.

Brad Dalziell and Liam Anthony were taught to kick by the same junior coach as Gysberts.

Gysberts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> majority of WC spuds named in this thread of fail

I'd gladly have him at the Blues ahead of McLean.

LULZ

epic thread backfire

LULZ

Melbourne lol
St Kilda lol
Collingwood lol
Essendon lol
Port Adelaide lol
Western Bulldogs lol

Plodders maybe - but at least we are a successful team.

All ahead of you on the ladder? kthxbai

Failmantle
Just a hint, this argument no longer works for Wet Coke flogz.

Doesn't mean it's not still funny for the rest of us.

Am very glad that Kane lucas was still available at 12 as we would have picked him at 11. Good luck to Gizzsperts but the kid is a ball butcher

soft man's priddis. needs to make the most of this grace period he's currently in where the numbers are the only thing analysed and a lack of quality is forgiven.

Gysberts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> majority of WC spuds named in this thread of fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by The H Man
Melbourne lol
St Kilda lol
Collingwood lol
Essendon lol
Port Adelaide lol
Western Bulldogs lol

Plodders maybe - but at least we are a successful team.

All ahead of you on the ladder? kthxbai
Mate, are you serious. Ahead of you on the ladder!! Real football people only remember who wins the GF and wooden spoon. Finishing 2nd - 15th means about as much as your IQ (Nothing is case you cant work that out)

Unfortunately for you I didn't forget 2008 and 2009.

By the way you need to take the d out of your name to suit your posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Gysberts: Just Another Plodder With Sh!t Skills

Remove this Banner Ad

Back