Josh Caddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I reckon it will be Geelong trade their first pick plus compo to the Suns for Caddy & Suns pick 25. Maybe a bit more shuffling of picks and Geelong offer pick 25 for Hmac.

FWIW I reckon it will be Geelong trade their first pick plus compo to the Suns for Caddy & Suns pick 25. Maybe a bit more shuffling of picks and Geelong offer pick 25 for Hmac.
Yeah I was thinking the same.

It appears those 20 something picks are reletively useless for GC anyway so it would be a good way to prise out the compo from Geelong.

Edit actually I misread your post, not sure Geelong would trade 2 firsts, the compo could quite possibly be top 10 in a couple of years anyway..

The old datasette!
Wonder if the 60 minute tapes got close to 5GB?

I hope trade week goes back to a week next year. These things should be concluded promptly for all parties involved.

If the AFL are making cash outta the sponsoring of it its unlikely that it would revert, in fact it would be more likely to get longer.

"It's looking crook," said Daniel Croke;
"Bedad, it's cruke, me lad,
For never since the banks went broke
Has seasons been so bad."

"It's dry, all right," said young O'Neil,
With which astute remark
He squatted down upon his heel
And chewed a piece of bark.

And so around the chorus ran
"It's keepin' dry, no doubt."
"We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,
"Before the year is out."

Caddy to Geelong rumored to go ahead today.

ahhh this is hell!

That would be surprising. GC have another two and a half weeks to posture on this. They would be negligent to stitch it up on day 3.

And what of the rumour Hansen is on the GC right now?

ahhh this is hell!

That would be surprising. GC have another two and a half weeks to posture on this. They would be negligent to stitch it up on day 3.

And what of the rumour Hansen is on the GC right now?

ahhh this is hell!

Scary_Door_Time_Enough.jpg

If we don't tell Geelong that McIntosh is a required player then McDonald should do the right thing and resign, don't force us to boot JB out of office just to get rid of you.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in thinking this.

In fact, I'm certain.[/quote]

Correct .
We need to be premiership contenders ASAP because GC or GWS or both are going to be hard to be in 3 years or so , we need to get there before they do .
Not sure you can always draft kids and expect to nail every selection and go all the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And kiss Luke goodbye...

Well, if he realises he is ****ing useless at his job and wants to do the right thing by the club he will hand in his resignation and still allow his son the dignity of doing more justice to the family name than he has done for us since coming over from Hawthorn. He should have got the chop after the Hay fiasco. How he did his job at Hawthorn and didn't know Hay was bipolar should have rung some pretty major alarm bells.

If we are forced to remove him by force, which is probably what Euge wanted to do, then it would risk his son continuing what could be a long family tradition, on-field, at the club. But, he shouldn't use his own son as a bargaining chip to prolong the inevitable.

I am very concerned if the only person we brought in from the outside who didn't have the blue and white beer goggles on sees McDonald as a major weak link in our football department.

I knew it, I knew it was all too good to be true. Realistically we were never a chance to get Caddy, he didn't even nominate us for **** sake.

Just another trade week where we make no progress and will probably get ripped off by losing a couple of decent players for crap return.

Well, if he realises he is ******* useless at his job and wants to do the right thing by the club he will hand in his resignation and still allow his son the dignity of doing more justice to the family name than he has done for us since coming over from Hawthorn. He should have got the chop after the Hay fiasco. How he did his job at Hawthorn and didn't know Hay was bipolar should have rung some pretty major alarm bells.

If we are forced to remove him by force, which is probably what Euge wanted to do, then it would risk his son continuing what could be a long family tradition, on-field, at the club. But, he shouldn't use his own son as a bargaining chip to prolong the inevitable.

I am very concerned if the only person we brought in from the outside who didn't have the blue and white beer goggles on sees McDonald as a major weak link in our football department.

Eugene was great for the NMFC and I wish he was still a part of our club. In the end he wanted Donald out and Donald threatened that we would not get Luke. That is 100% correct. And in the end one had to go, in an ideal world we would have lost Donald, kept Arocca, and got Luke... Unfortunately this will never happen

Eugene was great for the NMFC and I wish he was still a part of our club. In the end he wanted Donald out and Donald threatened that we would not get Luke. That is 100% correct. And in the end one had to go, in an ideal world we would have lost Donald, kept Arocca, and got Luke... Unfortunately this will never happen

If that is true, I am willing to not renew my membership as that is completely f***** up.

So DMac held the club to ransom and nobody but Euge had the balls to call him out?

I find that rather difficult to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back