Josh Kennedy getting homesick for Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

legendtofski

All Australian
Jun 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Australia, Liverpool.
reading the thing about Kerr and JK was mentioned..I reckon he wants to come back to Carlton-town! Thing is he can tank out his contract but West Coast won't let him go...

They know well in their drug-addled hearts that if JK came back - even if he tanked out his contract - we would win a flag in 2-3 years with him in our team as we need a good ruck/chf player to top things up a bit!

He never wanted to leave his love for the Blues was so great. He only did it so we could get Judd, I would love him back and I am sure a few Carlton fans would as well.

He never wanted to leave his love for the Blues was so great. He only did it so we could get Judd, I would love him back and I am sure a few Carlton fans would as well.

trucken oath!!!!

I'd see what we could do to get him back, although I'm pretty sure West Coast wouldn't want to deal with us. But I'd imagine Carlton will ask the question.

We still havnt UnCarltoned him yet. Give us another 1-2 years and you can have him back, alright? ;)

We still havnt UnCarltoned him yet. Give us another 1-2 years and you can have him back, alright? ;)

I'm in Perth at the moment Embers. Maybe I could go and have a chat with Josh, and see if he does want to come back to Melbourne. Wouldn't that be wonderful! :)

with such an awesome gameplan and ladder position west coast is luckely bestowed with :rolleyes:...i think jk should be 'recarltoned' (so to speak) before any furthur damage is done:D

I'm in Perth at the moment Embers. Maybe I could go and have a chat with Josh, and see if he does want to come back to Melbourne. Wouldn't that be wonderful! :)

Whenever ive seen him around hes too drunk to walk never mind hold a conversation. I know AFL players have what you could call hangers on but Josh has his own clique of hangers on. Its quite amusing to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reading the thing about Kerr and JK was mentioned..I reckon he wants to come back to Carlton-town! Thing is he can tank out his contract but West Coast won't let him go...

what was said?

I hope and wish for Josh to come back. Would prefer him over Kerr.

Cant see him coming back to Melb any time soon. From all reports he has settled in well and just started a cabinet making apprenticeship.

Good to hear actually. He was a top bloke and it was a sad day for the club when we had to sell him up the river to get Judd. But that's footy unfortunately.

I doubt he'll ever come back after he was booted out of the club the way he was, but then Trent Croad went back to Hawthorn so you never know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Kennedy getting homesick for Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back