Josh Kennedy getting homesick for Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it could be 'doesnt have a kew' if thats how quater is spelt......

Tell me what has Kennedy done this year..................stuff all. I think we need to get over him, he has always been a sub standard performer and as Embers mentioned wouldn't be the best role model as a young footballer for the 18 year olds coming in.

Has been known to have a fair 'crack' when he is out and about

You obviously havent seen any of Josh's games because he has been SUPER impressive. He has won over many WC fans who thought he was a bone fide dud when we got him.

He is averaging 13 touches (up from 7.5 at Blues), 7 marks (up from 4) and a goal (up from 0.5). Unfortunately has had trouble with a knock to the knee which he has struggled to get over recently.

Josh was quoted in an article earlier in the year how he was very impressed with the clubs off field work developing his body and pace especially. He will be a very good player for us over the next 10yrs.

He is averaging 13 touches (up from 7.5 at Blues), 7 marks (up from 4) and a goal (up from 0.5). Unfortunately has had trouble with a knock to the knee which he has struggled to get over recently.

Absolutely startling stuff that when you play a marking CHF as a marking CHF he gets more marks and disposals than he did when Pagan played him as a pinch hitting ruck :rolleyes:

Josh was quoted in an article earlier in the year how he was very impressed with the clubs off field work developing his body and pace especially.

a) What did you expect him to say, WC coashing staff are crap and he wants to go back to Carlton?
b) Some of our best off-season recruits have been coaching/fitness staff so Josh has never worked under our now one of the best coaching teams.

Absolutely startling stuff that when you play a marking CHF as a marking CHF he gets more marks and disposals than he did when Pagan played him as a pinch hitting ruck :rolleyes:

a) What did you expect him to say, WC coashing staff are crap and he wants to go back to Carlton?
b) Some of our best off-season recruits have been coaching/fitness staff so Josh has never worked under our now one of the best coaching teams.

+ an extra pre-season.....yes it is amazing ;)

He could have easily just said the token "I'm happy at WC". He didnt need to go into a massive dialogue about how much better the facilities and coaching is at WC.

I dont even know what we are talking about. Blues are an up and coming club, I admit that. You're due. We wont be letting Josh go and Josh doesnt want to go. Case closed.

Do you really believe its harer to get a stat as a ruckman then a CHF? Umm okay then. Imagine how many disposals Coxxy would get at CHF then. **** me. 50 a game based on your theory.

Do you really believe its harer to get a stat as a ruckman then a CHF? Umm okay then. Imagine how many disposals Coxxy would get at CHF then. **** me. 50 a game based on your theory.

a) I said pinch-hitting ruckman, not ruckman. & FYI he was spending the remainder of game time on the pine, not the forward line.

b) Cox is renown for being a ruckman and then becoming another midfielder after the ruck contest. In this regard he has revolutionised to ruck position and racks up midfielder-like stats every week NOT ruckman-like stats.

I don't know why Josh would be home sick we are second from the bottom of the ladder hang on a sec oh we're not on the bottom now I see his problem....:cool:

Considering we are higher on the ladder than you. You Captain and best player walked out on the club.....it can't be that tempting to stay at, not to mention your past captain who put drugs in front of playing for your club....

Yes I can see why other players would want to stay at the Eagles....

Judd would have stayed if we were Melb based. He has said as much on many occassions. So dont flatter yourselves too much.

There is a reason he regularly visits the player hotel when we are in Melbourne. And its not because he gets free breaky.

Judd would have stayed if we were Melb based. He has said as much on many occassions. So dont flatter yourselves too much.

[B]There is a reason he regularly visits the player hotel when we are in Melbourne. And its not because he gets free breaky.[/B]
No thats right, its because he is dropping Kerr off there.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing to hear on Perth radio today that Josh will miss the remainder of the year, as he is undergoing another shoulder reconstruction. If my count is correct, is this his third since becoming an AFL player?
Yeah i was surprised when i heard this. He hasnt played much in past month because of a knee injury so now needing a shoulder reco is a bit of a set back.
Dw JK will be back better than ever next yr:D

His first was prior to being drafted.

When was his 2nd?

Thought he had some more surgery after he completed his 1st year at Carlton.

Seems to be racking up quite a medical record HBF.:cool:

He sure is BB. A little bit concerning for a KPP who has only played 3 AFL seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Kennedy getting homesick for Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back