Judd threads (merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast changed Peter Matera's mind when he was going to leave to go to Melbourne

Re: Eagles to Change Judds mind

Just a question to supporters offering a plethora of picks for Judd, why would the Eagles want 2-3 depth players when they would, more than likely, prefer to have one gun and 2-3 draft picks?

It will have to be one gun plus at least one high draft pick. Minimum. Put it to bed no by saying your clubs best player plus your first rounder.

Yep, he'd be the messiah again & not just a very naughty boy. :D

Not many WC fans are bagging Judd. Disappointed yes. Still won a premieship, something many a good team has failed to do. And with a good trade deal still likely to go close in coming years.

Fortunately Nisbett and co are more realistic than the Port negotiaters a few years back. Almost certainly they'll end up with a reasonable deal...top draft pick(s) and or Fev if they want him?

he really told his team mates by SMS? that's low, if true.

Yep, true, saw it on the ABC news here. 2 Eagles were watching the WAFL game here this afternoon. ABC interviewer asked them what they though about Judd leaving, and one of them said "Yeah I'm pretty shocked, I've just found out by SMS"...

Re: would hawks trade franklin & hodge and a draft pick for judd??

Pffft.

Throw in Sam Mitchell as a sweetener and we'll consider the offer.:thumbsu:
The good thing about this situation for all his potential suitors is if he wants out which it appear he does then WC are in a weak position to start with. If he's flexible on which club he wants to play for they may get a fair deal. If on the other hand he nominates one club and one only then your left in the situation of getting anything you can or risk getting nothing ala Nick Stevens.

Yep, true, saw it on the ABC news here. 2 Eagles were watching the WAFL game here this afternoon. ABC interviewer asked them what they though about Judd leaving, and one of them said "Yeah I'm pretty shocked, I've just found out by SMS"...
It doesn't mean Judd sent the text. It may have been someone else who heard the news, and Judd was planning on telling his mates after the club bigwigs.

No you missed my point.

Think of that Carey scenario then get back to with your patronizing dribble of wishing the bloke Bon Voyage.

and for gods sake leave Motlop out of it, that's just laughable.

Sorry mate. The problem is that I write in logical english and you read in outraged biddleonian.:rolleyes:

The problem is yours.:thumbsdown:

You got good service and now he is going. He never signed a lifetime contract and he warned well ahead of time that he wished one day to return home and play footy. You can either choose to lose your hair over it or applaud the immaculate service you were given.:thumbsu:

Not many WC fans are bagging Judd. Disappointed yes. Still won a premieship, something many a good team has failed to do. And with a good trade deal still likely to go close in coming years.

Fortunately Nisbett and co are more realistic than the Port negotiaters a few years back. Almost certainly they'll end up with a reasonable deal...top draft pick(s) and or Fev if they want him?

I suggest you visit "EFH" website, they have knives in his back. :eek:

It doesn't mean Judd sent the text. It may have been someone else who heard the news, and Judd was planning on telling his mates after the club bigwigs.

One of the three most difficult tasks in life as they say...quitting your workplace. And the footy team environment would make that multiple times harder. Im sure his teammates would be disappointed and intially resent it, but there'd be no easy way to do it really.

The more $ they put into footy the more businesslike it becomes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never mentioned Motlop. :confused:

Sorry, Wangas was definitely a top 5 player in the league at that time.

Also, now SOME of your supporters are saying that Judd isn't that great, it was playing with the weagles that made him look great, go read EFH. :rolleyes:

The post I answered was about Motlop and you weighed in.

Wanganeen - Bollocks he was. Absolute BOLLOCKS. Carey, Hird, Voss, Jakovich, McKernan, Lockett and numerous others were easily bigger and better players than him at the end of 1996. Absolute crap to claim otherwise.

From what I can gather this Kruezer is actually Jesus Christ.So what does this thread make Judd?
Some of the rubbish in here from Eagles supporters is a joke.
Franlin and Hodge was my favourite so far.

I suggest you visit "EFH" website, they have knives in his back. :eek:

And if you heard the chat lines on local 6PR radio some bagged his move and the loyalty aspect of footy by some players these days, but praised his effort at the Eagles...Premiership, Norm Smith, Brownlow.

So not knocking his effort here, or his footy credentials. Still been good for the club, and we'll get plenty for him.

just thinking what happens to judds end of season ticket? id take it the eagles would jet off to a nice location, will he still be invited? cos ill step up if he isnt!

Im backing Judd and his reasons

I think its a good thing hes doing and No Im not nuts or whacked out on weed

life is bigger than footy....

any wce fan whos angry or feels betrayed need a closer look at reality

we have been fortunite to have him and he delivered the ultimate prize to us...we'll get something in return and thats good so no worrys there

its not the end of the world as a die hard wce fan....its just the beginning of something else

we showed in the last 10 games or so that we could be very good without Judd...a fit kerr Embley Cousins Stenglein with Guys like Hurn Lecras coming through we'll contend again....

The post I answered was about Motlop and you weighed in.

Wanganeen - Bollocks he was. Absolute BOLLOCKS. Carey, Hird, Voss, Jakovich, McKernan, Lockett and numerous others were easily bigger and better players than him at the end of 1996. Absolute crap to claim otherwise.

Bullshit, Wangas was up there, that's why I think he left because there was him & Hird, the Bombers weren't big enough for both of them, one had to leave.

I loved Wangas & followed his career after he left us, never wished death or injury on him, unlike SOME of you feral weagle suuporters are doing with Judd.

What amazes me more, that you all stick up for a self obsessed druggie like Cuzzy, even though he has shown he is a low life, I wonder why Juddy wanted to leave a club that worships someone like that.

Bullshit, Wangas was up there, that's why I think he left because there was him & Hird, the Bombers weren't big enough fo both of them, one had to leave.

Wanganeen was a quality player but he wasn't 'definitely' a top 5 player in the comp (not even arguably) and he didn't have a similar value or status to Judd. To say otherwise is just incorrect.

OH really, find one post where I said I hated him, I would love him at the Bombers, I hate the weagles, yes, but Judd is a champion. :thumbsu:

You hate anything remotely to do with the Eagles. You're bitter twisted, and obsessed.

Wanganeen was a quality player but he wasn't 'definitely' a top 5 player in the comp (not even arguably) and he didn't have a similar value or status to Judd. To say otherwise is just incorrect.

That's in your opinion & after the way you have been bagging Judd, doesn't mean alot. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd threads (merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back