Current Julian Assange arrested. * IS FREE

Remove this Banner Ad

The sobering reality is he took on warlords and any veil of legitimacy of the kangaroo court trials are an obvious fraud to anybody paying attention. I agree with Prof. Sutton - every state is a protection racket and the Aussie government is complicit in this.

"In this case, the UK courts have not found that it would be oppressive, unjust or an abuse of process to extradite Mr Assange.
Nor have they found that extradition would be incompatible with his human rights, including his right to a fair trial and to freedom of expression, and that whilst in the US he will be treated appropriately, including in relation to his health.”

LOL!
He's screwed.

"In this case, the UK courts have not found that it would be oppressive, unjust or an abuse of process to extradite Mr Assange.
Nor have they found that extradition would be incompatible with his human rights, including his right to a fair trial and to freedom of expression, and that whilst in the US he will be treated appropriately, including in relation to his health.”

LOL!
He's screwed.

Laurie Oakes can be pretty scary :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL!
He's screwed.

Human rights!! The key issue is he is yet to face the court for his actions. The irony is had he done so, he have been out and about for years having rightly faced justice, served his time and be free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks now like Assange will continue to challenge the US establishment. He's putting anybody within the Australian government with influence and the power to advocate for him in a really tricky position.

The only answer I can see to this is to have him certified and rocket him back to Australia for treatment and a secure facility where he can hole up in there for a little while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Julian Assange arrested. * IS FREE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back