Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that is pretty bad. Couldn't the sponsor be on the same like Richmond and why does itgo halfway through the collar?

aflnumbers.png

Here it is

aflnumbers.png

Here it is

Thanks, but that's still not simplified for paint :( I would do it myself but I don't know how :eek: If someone could turn this into something like this

numbersu.png

I would be a happy man. Don't worry about the AFL logos if that's too difficult though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put your picture into Word select it then go to the Picture tab,click on Color then select Black and White

Oh wow, that actually works!!! :) After all those years don't know how I never discovered this :eek: Thanks so much, I'll try myself after I finish this homework I'm supposed to be doing :p

I guess I'll stop simplifying then...??

Nah mate, go your hardest and upload when your done. I'm hopeless with all that stuff anyway so yours will probably be better. Still doing homework at the moment anyway so who knows if I'll even get around to it tonight

The sash looks like its moved over and it gets thinner as it gets to the bottom
looks weird as

Yeah, I agree it looks ****ed! I actually didn't think it was as bad as everyone was saying but from that angle it looks really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back