Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

He's really coming out of his shell this year. Public bakes and now he's throwing phones. First time I think I've seen him lose his cool.
I have to say there has been a significant change in Justin that happens to coincide with the change from Peter Bell
To Joe Brierty.
I reckon Justin has had a win along the way.

I have to say there has been a significant change in Justin that happens to coincide with the change from Peter Bell
To Joe Brierty.
Good point. The coach seems to have been freed up.

So there's 4 games left in the regular season.

-Essendon at MCG
  • cats in Perth
  • GWS away
  • Port Adelaide in Perth

None of them are certain wins.

All 4 are certain wins, stop being so negative !

Our method out of stoppage is fantastic. Best I've ever seen at Freo. We either forward handball out the front or get out the side and run in waves. It's a thing of beauty and it's not by accident.

D50 transition to i50 is also elite now too.

Both those things you have to give credit to the coaching.

Last piece of the puzzle is cox and Pearce back together. How good did they look in the starlight game setting up the wall and winning it back after the team got field position.

To Joe Brierty.
Peter Bell is a club legend but at the same time in my time just viewing him speak post career in the media he comes across as very direct and stubborn.

Which is probably why he was a great leader on the field very uncompromising but that style can also can rub people off the wrong way depending on the environment your in as well.

Off-field when at times there needs to be a bit of give and take was Belly taking everything but not giving up anything on matters of opinion of certain things.

Peter Bell is a club legend but at the same time in my time just viewing him speak post career in the media he comes across as very direct and stubborn.

Which is probably why he was a great leader on the field very uncompromising but that style can also can rub people off the wrong way depending on the environment your in as well.

Off-field when at times there needs to be a bit of give and take was Belly taking everything but not giving up anything on matters of opinion of certain things.

I think when we see weekly footage of him holding the white board at teams' meetings and in huddles t is clear he was overstepping the mark.

I think when we see weekly footage of him holding the white board at teams' meetings and in huddles t is clear he was overstepping the mark.
Didnt Chris Bond do the same thing though who Bell basically replaced hold up the whiteboard in the huddle at Qtr & 3-Qtr time.

I think its more to do Bell's personality then anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have warmed to JL through the year. He has come over stronger and our results have also improved vastly, I am more confident of the coach and the team back to 2013 levels.

JL and our on field leadership make a formidable unit. There is some steely resolve amongst the playing group.

Was interesting to hear Justin in an interview when questioned about the phone toss. he responded by saying he often loses it in the box but the camera isnt always on him LOL
I used to get frustrated watching Simmo sit in the coach's box and not even flinch when his players stuffed up

great to see JLo with some passion

I have warmed to JL through the year. He has come over stronger and our results have also improved vastly, I am more confident of the coach and the team back to 2013 levels.

JL and our on field leadership make a formidable unit. There is some steely resolve amongst the playing group.

Agree, I was incredibly frustrated with the way we were moving the ball earlier in the season. Feels like we have really turned the corner though and have to give him huge props!

Horse is my favourite, gets so angry it is hilarious.
surprise afl GIF

I would be suprised if Justin Longmuir takes us to a flag.

I wont be shocked if he gets us to a grand final with this playing list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back