Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Plays his favourites and is too slow game day. Not inspiring or tough enough for mine. Banfield, Fyfe (who has hit the wall), playing fat unfit Darcy, playing an unfit Cox rd 1, not getting Wagner back to the 23 sooner, not playing Reidy the last 2 weeks…list goes on.

I think there is a certain amount of players who have got a little comfortable just like ( Michael Johnson, Crowley, Paul Duffield, Pavlich lesser extent, Stephen Hill, Clancee Pearce and obviously Walters) were prior to RTB arriving late 2011. Probably a few I forgot.

Just remember the coach they respect and at times feared challenged nearly each individual at the club to improve and become a better version.

We are at that point now. Yes we’ve had that from Treacy and Young this year, but there are so many on this list who have a long way to go and kick up the arse.

Jlo isn’t terrible tactically, but he isn’t a genius either and is conservative to make adequate changes.

It’s time. Jlo is a huge reason why we will miss finals this year through is stubbornness and selection stupidity throughout. It’s time to go.

If we played Reidy the prior two weeks instead of a banged up Darcy and an undescribable Tabs, we'd have two more wins. That's on him 100%. Useless
We lose games on a Thursday.

He should be read the riot act.
  • Played Darcy while he was underdone against Draper and we got smoked in clearances.
  • Played Tabs over a recognised ruck.
  • Allowed Jesse Hogan to belt us
  • Keeps picking Banfield who is a massive liability
  • We are the worst at defending against clearance
  • We are the second worst at scoring from clearance
  • Allowed Brett Daniels to run riot all day
  • Allowed Bont to run riot
  • Plays a gamestyle that Champion Data say will not win a premiership - have a listen to Hoyne on SEN.
  • We have one of the worst pressure ratings in the comp

We lose games on a Thursday.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I have been screaming this since the start of 2022. Thank you guys. :thumbsu:

It’s that 2011 feeling. We snag a Longmire or C Scott we’ll win the flag. Hard to tell if our current list is better than that list back then, but just like then we need better leadership. Has to happen.

JL isn’t the issue the depth of our list is plus the fact besides Treacy we have no one to take over a game like hogan/green
No pressure Fwds like jones and daniels
Until we sort out our needs on the list we will always be a bunch of losers
But 3 weeks ago we were equal 2nd and losing Treacy has ****ed that all up he plays the last against Essendon fit we win
We beat cats and we win today

JL isn’t the issue the depth of our list is plus the fact besides Treacy we have no one to take over a game like hogan/green
No pressure Fwds like jones and daniels
Until we sort out our needs on the list we will always be a bunch of losers
But 3 weeks ago we were equal 2nd and losing Treacy has ****ed that all up he plays the last against Essendon fit we win
We beat cats and we win today
Nah that’s a simple way of looking at it. Jlo has made some horrendous decisions game day and at selection through the year.

Last weekend being the worst with Tabs and Worner.

Nah that’s a simple way of looking at it. Jlo has made some horrendous decisions game day and at selection through the year.

Worner yes tabs I understand. He expected Darcy to play and couldn’t sit riedy out as emg or that’s 1 game in 5 weeks he needed match fitness it’s Darcy’s fault for lying saying he’s okay to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s about now, I’m re-reading all my posts about how an extension was not necessary…and we would see at the end of the year…well, here we are.

Left Banfield on the field…Banfield then costs us the game after covering us in shit for the first three quarters….

**** me sideways

Was like we were dead last and taking one last look at blokes on a WAFL bye or something. Not a must win game at home to secure finals.

It’s about now, I’m re-reading all my posts about how an extension was not necessary…and we would see at the end of the year…well, here we are.

Left Banfield on the field…Banfield then costs us the game after covering us in shit for the first three quarters….

**** me sideways
It’s only a year. Not a biggie, still can get the flick.

I want that fat campaigner traded. How a professional athlete is that size is a disgrace.
Should have f**ked him off last season when he had better capital.

Look at Meek. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Should have f**ked him off last season when he had better capital.

Look at Meek FFS.
I want Darcy traded, issue is Jackson’s ruck craft has gone backwards and Reidy who was impressive has only played 1 game. At the end of the day we could always bring in a cheaper established ruck who isn’t overpaid and overweight 👍

So we've lost 3 crucial games by a total of 21 points.

We've been 23 points, 19 points and 14 points down by halfway through the first quarter in all of them.

In that time our starting line up has been exactly the same barring changes to the team.

I'd love to hear what we are trying to do to address these starts.

I want Darcy traded, issue is Jackson’s ruck craft has gone backwards and Reidy who was impressive has only played 1 game. At the end of the day we could always bring in a cheaper established ruck who isn’t overpaid and overweight 👍
Or we just play Reidy and Knobel.
Same game next year you put Jackson on Hogan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back