USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me guess - you're in favour of young people who have absolutely nothing to do with you but who feel strongly enough about their own identify to actually travel to another state for care being dragged kicking and screaming back to their good ol' boy red state point point of origin? There's a shock :tearsofjoy:

No one cares, mate.
I'm old enough to remember when it was gay people who attracted their hatred and vitriol. Now because that battle is lost they have found a new group to bully.

I'm old enough to remember when it was gay people who attracted their hatred and vitriol. Now because that battle is lost they have found a new group to bully.
Pretty much. Gay marriage was passed and the world didn't end.

Far right leaders know there is a cesspool of angry poor people out there to manipulate so they'll move onto the next fear campaign to keep their gravy train coming in.

They got Brexit through but are still poor and still angry. Voice referendum lost and yet their own personal lives haven't changed/improved and they're still poor and angry.

Tim Walz Signed Bill Making Minnesota a Sanctuary State for Child Sex-Changes

Dubbed the Trans Refuge Bill by supporters, the law grants legal protection to children who travel to Minnesota for so-called gender affirming care, including puberty blockers, reconstructive genital surgery, and hormone therapy, as well as the medical practitioners who provide it. The law prohibits Minnesota courts or officials from complying with child removal requests, extraditions, arrests, or subpoenas related to a child’s sex-change procedures received in Minnesota, even if they’re a crime in another state.

The law makes seeking gender-transition procedures for minors a factor in some assessments for whether a Minnesota court has jurisdiction to make an initial determination in child-custody cases. It also gives courts temporary emergency jurisdiction if a child comes to Minnesota from a state that refused them the procedures.

Yep, you've got yourselves a real winner here Dems.
Conservatives used to say they wanted the state to stay out of people's life choices.

I guess that's only for people who are not women, gay or trans? In those cases, the state is supposed to have control?

Why are conservatives sooooo obsessed with what women, trans and gay people do with their nether regions?

Congratulations!

Your first rally where more than 10K are in attendance.

FYI - the Don has about 500 of these in the record books.

I'm sure you guys can square the ledger by 2145.

Rally ledger is like free kick count. Means nothing. It's the scoreboard on election day that counts.

Regardless, Trump's rally attendances are inflated in the minds of people like him... and you.

Meanwhile, most of us deal in reality.

Any woman who votes for Trump is ****ed in the head. His degrading comments in the past, and his desire to tell them what they should do with their own bodies, has to be a reason for a female not to vote for the cult.
or they think there is advantage in being a crumb maiden

Yeah I went there. MTG, Kari lake, all crumb maidens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rita trying desperately push the TamponTim moniker ie against free tampons being provided.

I provided my opinion on why she is doing it earlier (jelly as she had to pay for her own products)
Look she isn't betraying her class, her sex maybe, that's assuming some sort of solidarity among all women. The other two aren't betraying their race.

There's only one race. The human one. Maybe Price betrayed her people, dunno any so i can't say.

I know plenty of Bundjalung (used to live there), even a few Mundines and I've never heard them refer to ole mate as a traitor or anything, "the white sheep of the family" yeah... but that's about it. But I've heard alot of non indigenous people get pissed off if any blackfellas dared to consider voting no in the recent referendum. As if its any of their business. (None of the indigenous people I knew who were thinking about voting no did it for the reasons those two went on about tho.)

Look she isn't betraying her class, her sex maybe, that's assuming some sort of solidarity among all women. The other two aren't betraying their race.

There's only one race. The human one. Maybe Price betrayed her people, dunno any so i can't say.

I know plenty of Bundjalung (used to live there), even a few Mundines and I've never heard them refer to ole mate as a traitor or anything, "the white sheep of the family" yeah... but that's about it. But I've heard alot of non indigenous people get pissed off if any blackfellas dared to consider voting no in the recent referendum. As if its any of their business. (None of the indigenous people I knew who were thinking about voting no did it for the reasons those two went on about tho.)

she’s an extreme right polemicist who has seen a nice income stream feeding cookers—the female version of blot.

She has made the mistake trump has by trying to appeal to the base rather then grab the centre which trump freed up for her to take. And she doesnt take them. And then the base lead protests against her two days later anyway.

She has made the mistake trump has by trying to appeal to the base rather then grab the centre which trump freed up for her to take. And she doesnt take them. And then the base lead protests against her two days later anyway.
walz will capture middle america. that's his history. and in the process meet the likes of vance and trump blow-for-blow. he's a street fighter and a terrific communicator.

Conservatives used to say they wanted the state to stay out of people's life choices.

I guess that's only for people who are not women, gay or trans? In those cases, the state is supposed to have control?

Why are conservatives sooooo obsessed with what women, trans and gay people do with their nether regions?
Cos they are children? Could that be the answer? People who arent even allowed to drink or vote or smoke.

Most comservatives dont care about what adults do to themselves.

Cos they are children? Could that be the answer? People who arent even allowed to drink or vote or smoke.

Most comservatives dont care about what adults do to themselves.
What an absolute crock of dust.

Are you just going to ignore Roe v Wade? At least try to make a cohesive argument.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back