USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conservatives issue with abortion is that they falsely believe its murder of children. I.e they believe it involves adults harming others. So thats not a good example of letting adults do what they want as long as it doesnt impact others. Because they believe it impacts others.

Conservatives attitude towards drugs would be a better example. Although the line is also grey here in regards to impacting other people.
I listed all the people.

Transphobic, they don't want them to be allowed outside or near children, because the wrongly think it will take kiddy fiddling away from the priesthood.

Islamophobic, they want it all banned and them all on watch lists.

Homophobic, against gay marriage and public displays of affection, also possibly because it would out too many preachers.

Women, can't be allowed to determine their own medical health. And don't give me this "State's rights" BS, that's the same thing they say about the civil war to cover up their pro-slavery stance. They want to control women's health and realised it's more effective at the state level where they have more control. But the result they want is unchanged: tell women what to do.

Conservativism in the US is just old, white Christians who are upset they're not considered the peak of humanity any more and are losing power. There's no nobility to it. Or plan for a better world.

Tampons also useful in case there’s a fight and someone gets a blood nose pissing down everywhere
GOP brains trust still trying to work out what the whole tampon thing is about.

DgsOJL_UcAELbZV.jpg

I know there is at least one other Gen X seeing the above and making a mental note to revisit some Young Ones episodes sometime soon.

Last edited:

Current Betfair US Election winner market.

Pool $90,140,000

K Harris $2.02
D Trump $2.08

Pleased i didn't listen to the many posters declaring Trump a certainty 3 week ago ; )
thats crazy odds in that you can profit on both results

Seeds, first of all you are really bad at understanding politics.

People are sick of the status quo, they want a choice of something positive. Dems just running with "hey at least we aren't Trump" may be inspiring to you, but it isn't for the majority.

You still haven't named these radical policies which Walz has implemented which will scare these "centrists" off.
1723157196711.jpeg

Thanks to Chad on the North board.

Walz's policy guaranteed free school meals for all kids regardless of their parents' income. So is it only a communist policy if you're giving free meals to the povo kids?

I'm assuming that's satire. But it's gotten really hard to tell these days.
I know. Poe's law strikes again!

I think its a pisstake, taxes on couches is a bit of a tell, but... who really knows. In the US some really stupid things happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walz's policy guaranteed free school meals for all kids regardless of their parents' income. So is it only a communist policy if you're giving free meals to the povo kids?
He's a former teacher so he might have seen how disruptive hungry kids are in schools.

How she performs with no teleprompter and how she deals with questions from people outside of the "approved reporters" list will determine this election.
Yes Trump with the clear advantage there, I mean it went so well for him at the black journalists event last week :tearsofjoy:

He's a former teacher so he might have seen how disruptive hungry kids are in schools.
Properly fed kids are more attentive at school. Means testing programs like this introduces layers of unnecessary bureaucracy, which introduces a wide range of problems like lower income households not accessing the programs because of the application process or a sense of shame. You avoid people getting resentful because they think poor people are being given stuff for free while they have to pay for it. It's just really good policy, so of course Republicans hate it.

Haha damn, got me. Thought it was real until I got to taxes on couches, my bad :$
I thought the 1st line made it parody

Until I actually thought about it and figured yup thats on message

Wrong. Trump just agreed to the ABC debate. Over to Kamala to see if she accepts the Fox and NBC debates.
He is running scared. His press conference overnight was deranged.

All over the place, scary. Not even amusing any more.

I thought the 1st line made it parody

Until I actually thought about it and figured yup thats on message
Taxes on couches is the only real tell for me.

Otherwise it's all within the realms of possibility.

There's something about that side of politics that's downright nasty.

It reminds me of what O'Brien tells Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984 - about in the future there is no joy, curiosity or love, even of life for its own sake. Just lust for power and the pursuit of it. That the future is a boot stamping on a human face forever.

(Its similar here with the Lib/Nats.

Once upon a time the Liberals ended the White Australia Policy, enabled the 1967 referendum, supported asylum seekers in boats and even implemented Whitlam's Land Rights legislation. Its almost impossible to believe that when you think about their leaders this century.)

But he remembered you Maggie
?

The press were terrible, no challenge in real time. Just rambled from one thing to another then rinse and repeat.

Did love it when he told everyone that the US was heading to the worst depression ever seen. Not recession he said, depression.

He is getting worse if that is possible.

?

The press were terrible, no challenge in real time. Just rambled from one thing to another then rinse and repeat.

Did love it when he told everyone that the US was heading to the worst depression ever seen. Not recession he said, depression.

He is getting worse if that is possible.
He pointed to a reporter and said '' you remember the crowds Maggie ''

18 seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back