USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

You just said ‘most conservatives don’t care what adults do to themselves’ which is clearly false.
Conservatives issue with abortion is that they falsely believe its murder of children. I.e they believe it involves adults harming others. So thats not a good example of letting adults do what they want as long as it doesnt impact others. Because they believe it impacts others.

Conservatives attitude towards drugs would be a better example. Although the line is also grey here in regards to impacting other people.

she’s an extreme right polemicist who has seen a nice income stream feeding cookers—the female version of blot.
Yeah that's right, also when she criticises any form of welfare she's defending her class interests.

Conservatives issue with abortion is that they falsely believe its murder of children. I.e they believe it involves adults harming others. So thats not a good example of letting adults do what they want as long as it doesnt impact others. Because they believe it impacts others.

Conservatives attitude towards drugs would be a better example. Although the line is also grey here in regards to impacting other people.
If their criterion is the impact on others, why won’t they come to the party on unrestricted access to assault rifles, especially for those with a mental health or criminal record that indicates they are higher risk to the broader population.

Look she isn't betraying her class, her sex maybe, that's assuming some sort of solidarity among all women. The other two aren't betraying their race.

There's only one race. The human one. Maybe Price betrayed her people, dunno any so i can't say.

I know plenty of Bundjalung (used to live there), even a few Mundines and I've never heard them refer to ole mate as a traitor or anything, "the white sheep of the family" yeah... but that's about it. But I've heard alot of non indigenous people get pissed off if any blackfellas dared to consider voting no in the recent referendum. As if its any of their business. (None of the indigenous people I knew who were thinking about voting no did it for the reasons those two went on about tho.)
I’d say she is betraying her sex unless we have evidence that Rita didn’t have periods

She has made the mistake trump has by trying to appeal to the base rather then grab the centre which trump freed up for her to take. And she doesnt take them. And then the base lead protests against her two days later anyway.
There’s no centre in the USA. The centre don’t have anyone to vote for and are unenthusiastic

Cos they are children? Could that be the answer? People who arent even allowed to drink or vote or smoke.

Most comservatives dont care about what adults do to themselves.
Your idea of conservative would be a USA liberal

Not quite exact, more the conservative in R v wade was more “this must be a state by state matter” ie the decision was federal overreach (in their view of how the constitution is supposed to work) of course it hasn’t stopped them from trying for a federal overreach to ban abortion in project 2025..

Cos they are children? Could that be the answer? People who arent even allowed to drink or vote or smoke.

Most comservatives dont care about what adults do to themselves.
If that's the case then why are Republicans also openly going after trans adults? Why are they openly opposed to trans people in general? It's not like they're only opposed to gender affirming surgery for kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations!

Your first rally where more than 10K are in attendance.

FYI - the Don has about 500 of these in the record books.

I'm sure you guys can square the ledger by 2145.
And by 2145 the GOP still won’t have squared the popular vote ledger.

Last edited:
She has made the mistake trump has by trying to appeal to the base rather then grab the centre which trump freed up for her to take. And she doesnt take them. And then the base lead protests against her two days later anyway.
Seeds, first of all you are really bad at understanding politics.

People are sick of the status quo, they want a choice of something positive. Dems just running with "hey at least we aren't Trump" may be inspiring to you, but it isn't for the majority.

You still haven't named these radical policies which Walz has implemented which will scare these "centrists" off.

Because Trump is saying he agreed to debate Biden, not Harris yet it was always promoted as the PRESIDENTIAL debate and she is the Democrat nominee for the election.

Trump doesn't want to debate her unless it is in his safe place in FOX.

You get it now?

Wrong. Trump just agreed to the ABC debate. Over to Kamala to see if she accepts the Fox and NBC debates.

Last edited:
This is Kamala's election to lose now.

How she performs with no teleprompter and how she deals with questions from people outside of the "approved reporters" list will determine this election.

And if/when she wins will the Mango Mussolini accept the loss gracefully, congratulate the new president and quietly retire from public life?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back