USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming out today and telling everyone that bidens presidency was one of the greatest was an utterly boneheaded comment that shows the inner circle democrats simply dont get it.
Its the same message you pander to your boss at his retirement dinner or your retiring footy legend

Its words it means nothing

Yes let’s ignore the court testimonies of Trump’s long history with Epstein (20 years and over 67 flights on the Lotita express) and the testimony of his rape victims both male and female as young as 11…let alone his quotes and behaviour towards his own daughter with her being in attendance at Epistien island parties

Nothing at all pointing at Donald being a pedo at all right?
But Joe sniffed hair!!!

She says that she "knows Trump's type"? So does the rest of the world, - making it yet another in a long line of meaningless and/or hysterical phrases from "Komola"

However....

This still doesn't explain Harris's type... the type who climb the hierarchical ladder on the back of virtue-signalling DEI, without ANY Merit, and with the aid of a few well-placed, favourable relationships.

She'll get a temporary bump in the polls from the usual frothing-at-the-mouth Marxists and their media, before reverting back to her standard level of mediocrity.

Enjoy the next few weeks all!
She’s prosecuted sex predators like trump, she knows his type!
As for the rest of your pathetic post…ahahahaha, cry harder Tampax ear!👍😆

She says that she "knows Trump's type"? So does the rest of the world, - making it yet another in a long line of meaningless and/or hysterical phrases from "Komola"

However....

This still doesn't explain Harris's type... the type who climb the hierarchical ladder on the back of virtue-signalling DEI, without ANY Merit, and with the aid of a few well-placed, favourable relationships.

She'll get a temporary bump in the polls from the usual frothing-at-the-mouth Marxists and their media, before reverting back to her standard level of mediocrity.

Enjoy the next few weeks all!
Even if these bitter claims you make had any truth, it’d still leave her many light years ahead of Donnie. A man whose list of flaws is a very, very long one.

Maggie5 posted some poll numbers and these confirm the trend

Four from Ipsos on 538 have Harris ahead +4 +3 + 2 and Even
Here is another interesting article from NPR, interesting breakdowns.

...a new NPR/PBS News/Marist poll finds.

Harris and former President Donald Trump are statistically tied, but 1 in 5 independents, including almost 3 in 10 independent women, now say they are undecided. So these next few weeks will be vital for Harris to reintroduce herself before views solidify.

In a head-to-head matchup, Trump gets 46%, while Harris is at 45%, with 9% undecided. In Marist’s survey earlier this month, just 2% were undecided between Trump and Biden. The poll of 1,309 adults was conducted Monday via online research panels. It has a +/- 3.2 percentage point margin of error, meaning results could be roughly 3 points higher or lower.

Also it seems that those that were on the Nikki Haley bandwagon are trying to convince their group to vote for Harris. Haley has issued a cease and desist letter asking them to not use her name.

JD Vance should be careful with his comments re Harris's background on public purse.

He isn't exactly a clean skin. Thiel (ex PayPal) and other billionaires own him.

He’s a git. Can’t see him aiding trump much.
Harris can pick a really good running mate and it’ll be an effective team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've read that maybe Kamala shouldn't choose a governor, as there'd have to be an election to replace them. Pete would be ready to go. I understand that there'd be many people who wouldn't accept him, as they're anti-gay, but even my homophobic, very conservative husband likes Pete, so his inclusion might persuade some independents to vote Democrat.

I've read that maybe Kamala shouldn't choose a governor, as there'd have to be an election to replace them. Pete would be ready to go. I understand that there'd be many people who wouldn't accept him, as they're anti-gay, but even my homophobic, very conservative husband likes Pete, so his inclusion might persuade some independents to vote Democrat.
Would be perfect choice vote getter Pete

I received an email that our Democrats Abroad delegation of 13 unanimously chose to endorse Vice President Harris. I presume the other 8 Super Delegates will also vote the same way.

I'll be watching the count at the DNC in Chicago no matter what the time is here.

I supported Pete Buttigieg for President in 2020 and planned to vote for him in the primary, but he dropped out right before I voted. I do not think that he will be the Vice Presidential candidate. I have not decided on my choice, but Mark Kelly has a compelling story, and he would piss off my Republican relatives in Arizona. I'm just glad that I'll be able to vote for someone younger than me for President for the first time since 2012.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I received an email that our Democrats Abroad delegation of 13 unanimously chose to endorse Vice President Harris. I presume the other 8 Super Delegates will also vote the same way.

I'll be watching the count at the DNC in Chicago no matter what the time is here.

I supported Pete Buttigieg for President in 2020 and planned to vote for him in the primary, but he dropped out right before I voted. I do not think that he will be the Vice Presidential candidate. I have not decided on my choice, but Mark Kelly has a compelling story, and he would piss off my Republican relatives in Arizona. I'm just glad that I'll be able to vote for someone younger than me for President for the first time since 2012.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes, I'm all for Mark Kelly - astronaut, swing state and after a few drinks he does a great Uncle Fester.

The people who wouldn’t vote for him because of his homosexuality wouldn’t have voted Democrat anyway.
However, he might attract some unaligned voters.

The people who wouldn’t vote for him because of his homosexuality wouldn’t have voted Democrat anyway.
However, he might attract some unaligned voters.
I think a woman of colour/gay man combination would be a stretch too far. I like Boshear because I think the Democrats need to reconnect with the south but that could appear to give too much credit to Vance with the Kentucky connection when the Democrats should treat him with disdain.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back