USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wanted Biden to do stuff like this
He was limited in his attacks because of his age, the noise about Hunter and the Biden crime family trope. Harris is free of these, makes her a much more difficult opponent. We even had the beautiful Prosecutor versus the felon trope, it's got a certain symmetry that one.

Perhaps Kamala could explain just exactly what her role was on the border and immigration in the USA.? Biden himself asked her to lead the efforts on stemming the border migration! What was she doing? She says "we have a secure border" Okay, let's pretend that is no longer an issue. Her lies, incompetence and cringe worthy behaviour is astounding.

Perhaps Kamala could explain just exactly what her role was on the border and immigration in the USA.? Biden himself asked her to lead the efforts on stemming the border migration! What was she doing? She says "we have a secure border" Okay, let's pretend that is no longer an issue. Her lies, incompetence and cringe worthy behaviour is astounding.
Your knowledge is cringe worthy and astoundingly poor!

She doesn't need to explain it because it's easily obtained information for anyone who wants to look into it. She was tasked with working with the countries, especially in Central America, that are the origination point for many of the illegal immigrants, to look at economic and social measures that could stem the tide.

Last edited:

This says it all, really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She doesn't need to explain it because it's easily obtained information for anyone who wants to look into it. She was tasked with working with the countries, especially in Central America, that are the origination point for many of the illegal immigrants, to look at economic and social measures that could stem the tide.
and I believe it's been explained on here several times. :winkv1:

Don't forget Chachi.

d787d942-5971-40b9-8c78-b7af4f8611ab_text.gif

And Jeffrey looks fetching in his thong.
Not too bad a photoshop to be honest.
But man.
How desperately ugly is the next 100 odd days going to be?
It is-but I’m way past being offended or appalled. Now I just laugh or am bored by it. And I expect I am not alone in that. They have worn out the over the top, vitriolic abuse I reckon and now it all feels bit forced, a bit passé -I’d be surprised if it’s impacting.

Sheridan had one friend at Uni, Tony Abbott - who was the most obnoxious ar**hole any of us had ever encountered.
you were at sydney uni around this time?

can i ask - any substance to allegations abbott physically assaulted a female member of the student union?

you were at sydney uni around this time?

can i ask - any substance to allegations abbott physically assaulted a female member of the student union?
He threatened/bullied her. The other, a political rival, he stroked her inner thigh whilst she was giving a speech. Turned up to court with a phalanx of lawyers.

He hung around the Union footballers, pissing his fathers money up against the wall - a grog dog. He was a shi*house player, despite being a fair size lump, in the weakest comp in metro Sydney. Kissed a girl one night - locked himself in his room for a week, blinds drawn, praying for forgiveness.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back