USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, this is true. Things are trending well, and I'm happy about it, but a lot can change in 3 months.

You get some bad economic news, and Republicans will spin it for all it's worth. Kamala has shown signs of being more comfortable campaigning, but if she reverts to 2020 form in a debate, that will hurt.

Political trends can look great until they aren't, like in footy (I'm a Swans fan...).
Certainly - it was a dig at the - a lot less now - Trump fans crowing about how much Trump was ahead of Biden

While that was true then it was the same message that ED was the only true poll

....Political trends can look great until they aren't, like in footy (I'm a Swans fan...).
Where did the wheels go?

It's true, everything can be looking peachy and that pesky black swan turns up Looks at Trump. After the debates and surviving an assassination attempt he must have felt like the anointed one, the fates had declared their hand and.......

....a few weeks later it's old news, irrelevant because there is a new game being played. In this one Trump is floundering, looking like an old confused looser.

To be fair, this is true. Things are trending well, and I'm happy about it, but a lot can change in 3 months.

You get some bad economic news, and Republicans will spin it for all it's worth. Kamala has shown signs of being more comfortable campaigning, but if she reverts to 2020 form in a debate, that will hurt.

Political trends can look great until they aren't, like in footy (I'm a Swans fan...).

Like Sydney, all Kamala needs is one great quarter and she will win.

There definitely are. Not just a smattering. Probably 20% of registered republicans and all actual swing voters want a Republican Party which offers real options.
Most of them are soulless hacks who just go wherever the wind is blowing. If Trump and the MAGA movement they realise will not lead them to win any elections, they will try and pretend they don't know MAGA, never met MAGA, but know MAGA is crazy.

You would think in the short term keep doing the rallies with large crowds whist having the momentum. That is going to put Trump on full tilt as today has shown
The wild conspiracies of election rigging are going to really ramp up. That will be the narrative from them in the next week or so.

They are hoping the centre is populated by more people with a brain than MAGA weirdo types. A gamble I know!;)
You don't understand, according to Seeds paid parental leave, paid school lunches is going to have centrists refusing to vote in protest of such draconian policy!

VP should have been Joe Manchin, to really energise that centrist base.

I know its a pipe dream but I still believe there are a smattering of Republicans who want to see the end of Trumplicans

Something along the lines '' we are willing to work with Republicans who want change , real change from the divisive politics over the last decade and work towards a better America ''

MABA!
True. My brother in Arizona is a Republican. He voted in the AZ primary especially to vote against Kari Lake. He will not vote for Trump. He voted for Biden in 2020, though had been reluctant to vote for him again mainly because of Biden's age and mental acuity. I haven't asked him about Harris. I think he'll probably end up voting for her. His wife was an election official in 2022 at a precinct north of Phoenix. She volunteered because of the Trump/Lake fiasco in 2020.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think she'll go low-target and stick very closely to Biden's policies which are working quite well. Let the record speak for itself. They're not going to lose because the Republicans come up with better policies than them, nor based on the record of Biden v Trump. Harris will have to align herself closely with Biden's policies to be able to claim its successes, so doubt there will be a lot of deviation.

My guess is that they'll be re-wording them, but they'll be essentially the same.
Biden resigned 18 days ago. She has been focused on winning support for the Democrat nomination. Once that was achieved she needed to organise a campaign team, meet with donors, select a running mate and start campaigning.

No doubt she will have delegated the task of reviewing the Democrat Policy Platform to a team. The result of that should become apparent at their Convention. She will be keen to be giving press conferences and interviews, but a bit pointless until the party ratifies the new policies etc.

Some people just like being ar**holes. We expect that from Trimp and Jordan but not from decent folk.

Last edited:
Biden resigned 18 days ago. She has been focused on winning support for the Democrat nomination. Once that was achieved she needed to organise a campaign team, select a running mate and start campaigning.

No doubt she will have delegated the task of reviewing the Democrat Policy Platform to a team. The result of that should become apparent at their Convention. She will be keen to be giving press conferences and interviews, but a bit pointless until the party ratifies the new policies etc.

Some people just like being ar**holes. We expect that from Trimp and Jordan but not from decent folk.
It is almost as if there are some professionals over in that campaign. :winkv1:

And I bet they had some scenarios for different GOP VP nominees worked out as well.

It is almost as if there are some professionals over in that campaign. :winkv1:

And I bet they had some scenarios for different GOP VP nominees worked out as well.
Spot on. Professionals believe in the three Ps. Preparation, Preparation, Preparation.

Any leader worth two cents doesn’t publicly announce the team’s action plans (who, what, where and when) and take their acceptance/support for granted. It is failing to respect them (aka treating them like shit) and leads to not only a lack of ownership by the team as a whole but miffed individuals intentionally sabotaging it. Hence why effective leaders consult, take concerns/ideas onboard, fine tune and seek support.

Last edited:
Spot on. Professionals believe in the three Ps. Preparation, Preparation, Preparation.

Any leader worth two cents doesn’t publicly announce the team’s action plans (who, what, where and when) and take their acceptance/support for granted. It is failing to respect them (aka treating them like shit) and leads to not only a lack of ownership by the team as a whole but miffed individuals intentionally sabotaging it. Hence why effective leaders consult, take concerns/ideas onboard, fine tune and seek support.
Trump's team is full of sycophants and MAGA loons so the Harris/Waltz team could have a huge advantage in that respect.

Another emerging strength seems to be the chemistry between Harris and Waltz , they seem very well suited and look to be enjoying themselves enormously. The contrast with Trump/Vance ticket should be exploited as the cringe factor with them together will be palpable............

Exit Polls conducted by Fox on election night 2020. I repeat, FOX:

When given the policies without any party bias the majority of the US public line up with Walz, Bernie, AOC and the squad.

From the language in the srp boards though, some would have you believe that by and large the avg American is a racist right wing terror threat.

The meeja and social meeja once again gives the allusion and people gobble it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back