USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

The birther story is a lie, Pizzagate is a lie, Soros conspiracy theories are a lie, Hunters laptop, a billion other things and of course the election steal is the biggest lie.

Hilarious that the idiots who invent and perpetuate all these lies completely lose their collective minds over how unfair one meme is
Like dear leader, they lack that part of the brain that registers hypocrisy as a thing. Just does not compute.

I mean come on, imagine being a MAGA enthusiast and complaining about lies lol. Blokes like Stokey almost need to be studied in a lab, they'd be able to get a few white papers out of it, possibly a conference :drunk:

This messaging is amazing - attacking Trump directly on liberty and nationalism.

Some nice soundbites and it seems both Harris and Walz are in sync

Personal freedom in the home and heart and believing in yourself

I've just made my first monetary contribution to the Harris/Walz campaign. Watched the rally from Arizona on YouTube. Same message basically as on Tuesday with additions. I really like Tim Walz. Crowd reminded me of the one I was in at the University of Illinois Chicago campus in Feb 2007 for Obama, the day after he announced his candidacy. Electric.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I saw the whole trump media conference too, and it was largely garden variety Trump being Trump, which meant it was pretty unhinged with his lies. I mean I found it funny in a dark way, as he’s so ridiculous, some of the highlights included:

- Getting over 100k crowds to rallies apparently, bigger than MLK! Why compare himself to MLK? Is he MLK for white folk?

- The perfect inflation he had, the best inflation the most amazing inflation. Positive inflation, inflation the lies nobody has seen.

- Elons full throated support

- promise to deport millions of illegal immigrants

So yeah a lot of it was standard Trump BS.
Seems you cant search old Trump tweets on X

Harris does not need to correct them. Not one single swing vote watches Fox. Most of their audience is MAGA, and the very few that are political tragic on the other side are equally rusted on.

Fox is irrelevent - it is positioned at the extremes grifting money off MAGA the exact same way Trump is. That is all. Fox is not a legitimate Media outlet.

And again, it is completely preposterous that an organisation that paid a $787 million settlement for perpetuating "The Big Lie" should be anywhere near the election.
That's inconsistent with a post further up, a pages or two back.

It was Fox from 2020 about polling their audience on current political issues.

Hardly maga sentiment in the polling results. Quite the opposite.

Do you really believe all or the majority of Fox viewers are maga?

Edit: here's an example Blue1980

That's inconsistent with a post further up, a pages or two back.

It was Fox from 2020 about polling their audience on current political issues.

Hardly maga sentiment in the polling results. Quite the opposite.

Do you really believe all or the majority of Fox viewers are maga?

Edit: here's an example Blue1980
No. But I know Fox is entirely partisan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you mean this 16 pages of nonsense? They have put more effort onto the Shop page.

I loved this one - what the **** is a "highly sophisticated paper ballot" :drunk: ;

View attachment 2074189
IMG_1458.jpeg

The Trump administration say they've completed more than 400 miles of border wall since then.
It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).
However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrie

I think this quite true. But also Fox IS the #1 cable station. Many people watch by rote. It is the background white noise, or they don't pay particular attention (like my G2 students). I bet there are more than a few who actually haven't watched Trump talk for more than a sound bite.
There could be a big enough buzz about a debate there for them to look more attentively. Remember the studies where they take Fox viewers off their favorite channel and give them other options, and they wake up like from a coma.
If the Dems can force fact-checking, it might be jarring for those viewers.
I’d be happy for Walz to go on Fox and debate Vance.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back