USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying to debate with you is like watching a pinball machine.

Where has Kamala Harris said that Trump should be disqualified for using doctored crowd sizes?
Kamala has said Trump's crowds are doctored using AI, that this constitutes cheating, and that he should be disqualified?
Sorry I missed your sarcasm. I didnt look at who was posting. You all just blend into one.

You seem to be highly engaged in it though, as does Trump.

And you've ignored it again. So Harris didn't say it?
Im engaged in the campaign. I havent got involved in the crowd sizes. Other than replying to you.

What answer can I give you thats stops this little crusade of yours?

Might just be easier to out you in ignore. You're not going to be happy with any answer that isnt agreeing with you.

Im engaged in the campaign. I havent got involved in the crowd sizes. Other than replying to you.

What answer can I give you thats stops this little crusade of yours?

Might just be easier to out you in ignore. You're not going to be happy with any answer that isnt agreeing with you.

So you'll put me on ignore, rather than just say you're wrong?

😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong about what? Where did I say she did say it. I just said there was a tweet posted on here claiming the same thing. Dont blame me for your lack of comprehension skills.

There was a post about Trump losing his mind on social media about Harris AI-doctoring a rally photo and that she should be disqualified.

You then said that other people have said the same thing about Trump faking his crowd sizes.

This is obviously a ridiculous false equivalence, so I then asked you when Harris had ever said anything about Trump AI-doctoring his crowd photos.

You then tried to ignore it, play dumb, then pretend you didn't actually care.

And now you're pretending it was out of context and that I'm just confused. Gaslighting 101.

To sum things up - you talk a lot of sh*t 😂

There was a post about Trump losing his mind on social media about Harris AI-doctoring a rally photo and that she should be disqualified.

You then said that other people have said the same thing about Trump faking his crowd sizes.

This is obviously a ridiculous false equivalence, so I then asked you when Harris had ever said anything about Trump AI-doctoring his crowd photos.

You then tried to ignore it, play dumb, then pretend you didn't actually care.

And now you're pretending it was out of context.

To sum things up - you talk a lot of sh*t.
Wut? Do you have a paper bag handy. Put your head between your legs and breathe into it. You seem to be hyperventilating

Wut? Do you have a paper bag handy. Put your head between your legs and breathe into it. You seem to be hyperventilating

Joe Biden Smile GIF

I'm beginning to think she didn't say it :think:
National Public Radio reviewed the transcript of Trump’s news conference and found at least 162 misstatements, exaggerations and outright lies in 64 minutes. That’s more than two a minute. A remarkable achievement. Certainly problematic for a person running to lead the free world, where staff, businesses and allies have to be able to rely on his word.

“No one has spoken to bigger crowd’s than me. If you look at Martin Luther King, when he did his speech, his great speech, and you look at ours ….. You look at the picture of his crowd, my crowd, uh, we actually had more people.” MLK’s Lincoln Memorial ‘I have a dream’ speech was delivered to a crowd of 250,000. Trump’s Jan 6 speech had 53k in attendance.

Senior GOP campaign strategists come away shaken, by his fixation on the press coverage, crowd sizes and election stealing to the exclusion of issues that might actually win back the WH.”

Campaigns exist to discipline the candidate. Trump however is not controllable. There is a disconnect there.

Last edited:
It matters hugely to australias way of living. Far more than anyone realises.
Is it gonna fix our C-o-L issues, renationalise our resources or stop US military assets and Amberly AFB being nuclear targets?

Biden was the most nothing vanilla shittruck candidate to ever be nominated- neither his record nor his policies were of note and he had the charisma of a tin of sardines.
He was also geriatric.

However he had the distinct advantage of not being Hilary Clinton and this clinched the nom for him.
In 2020 he won a resounding victory on a platform of not only not being Hilary but also not being Trump!

Harris has not only the enviable advantage of not being Hilary or Trump but also brings to the table vast experience in not being Biden.

All these factors have energised the Democratic base into the stratosphere.

Also Walz.
Brilliant. POTY.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back