USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I ignore posts that say 'But Trump is a....' because I've read it all before, have replied to it all before and there is very little to be gained from replying to it again. It just leads to another but Trump rant.
I haven't seen anything of substance tbh, just "he didn't do it" or laughing emojis. There was the misleading post about Raskin I guess.

Maybe you've been on other threads discussing Trump's election fraud in detail, and that's fair enough. I suspect it still involves sweeping inconvenient facts under the rug, but ok. I've had to repeat myself on several topics here, including the idea that Harris couped the Democratic primaries, and your own "we're all fawning".

Last edited:
All fawning? You know this isn't true, because you've been told that some of us don't see her as the best candidate, but the better candidate out of the two that will meaningfully be on the ballot in November.

If you refuse to acknowledge that it will be a choice between two candidates, and that with neither being perfect, it comes down to comparing which is better, then you're not a genuine poster.
It is always a choice between two. When have I not acknowledged that.

Kamala was the first out of the race in the Dem primaries because no-one warmed to her. Now that exact same person is the saviour. It will be an interesting few months.
I haven't seen anything of substance tbh, just "he didn't do it" or laughing emojis.

Maybe you've been on other threads discussing Trump's election fraud in detail, and that's fair enough. I suspect it still involves sweeping inconvenient facts under the rug, but ok. I've had to repeat myself on several topics here, including the idea that Harris couped the Democratic primaries, and your own "we're all fawning".
Even in the Harris thread all you guys want to talk about is Trump. I usd yo post about Trump in his thread but I was banned because unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY hate Trump you're not allowed to post there.

I'm a fraud? Look at you guys. Kamala was mocked before she became the nominee and now you've all fawning over her like she's the greatest politician ever. You are all so easily manipulated and just fall into line and swallow what the MSM tell you do. It's faker than fake.
Who was mocking her? Republican fanboys obsessed with her race and gender is all.

Most people at this remove knew little about her, because it would appear for the last four or so years she was doing exactly what a VP is supposed to do - stay in the background.

Now that she’s the presumptive nominee, people are cautiously warming to her.

You have to admit, her dignified campaign is in stark contrast to the juvenile rubbish that is apparently all her opponent is capable of.

Actually for the most part Trump is talking about after birth abortions, 15/16/17 million illegal immigrants coming across the borders from prisons and insane asylums, and how he should be refunded money because Biden isn't running anymore. Oh and how Kamala only recently became black.
I can’t understand most of what Trump is saying so would you mind letting us all know what language app you’re using? Clearly the goods.

It is always a choice between two. When have I not acknowledged that.

Kamala was the first out of the race in the Dem primaries because no-one warmed to her. Now that exact same person is the saviour. It will be an interesting few months.

Even in the Harris thread all you guys want to talk about is Trump. I usd yo post about Trump in his thread but I was banned because unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY hate Trump you're not allowed to post there.
Yeah, she had a bad primary challenge in 2020. She was towards the bottom of the list for my preference (still above Biden). She has been VP for 3.5 years, though reasonably unpopular, but when people are faced with her at the head of the ticket, in comparison to (and now unshackled to some degree from) Biden and most definitely in comparison to Trump, her favourability is up.

It depends what you mean by "saviour". On a policy note, I suspect she'll largely continue standard Dems policies. Some of the Biden/Harris administration (along with Congress) achievements have been good. Much moreso than Trump's achievements (if we're looking at benefitting the majority of Americans, and the world).

I'm disappointed by her walking back on Medicare for All and other progressive policy she once at least verbally supported. I'm disappointed by the Biden/Harris administration's response to Israel/Gaza, though as current VP she is limited in taking executive action herself. Picking Walz was good, he may have some key areas to work on in the next admin.

If Dems keep the Senate, regain the House, then we may see a re-attempt at voting/election reform, codifying Roe vs Wade, continued union resurgence, and more infrastructure/modernisation projects. But I don't really see her as a saviour figure, it will largely be status quo, with some good policy, some continuation of bipartisan bad policy (e.g. unconditional support for Israel, corporate/lobbying influence).

However, given what Republicans, led by Trump, have already shown us (among other things), in regards to voter disenfranchisement, beginning the farce that is gerrymandering. Then culminating in trying to overturn a legitimate Presidential election result and trampling voters freedom of speech in the process, then yeah if Harris wins, she will have played a significant role in "saving" the US and the World from a far worse fate. She is one of several that could have done this, but ultimately it's down to her as the nominee.

Also, we talk about Trump so much because people continue to willingly support him as the better option. There are so clearly disqualifying factors which continue to be ignored, or I suspect from some embraced (not that they will be honest). They will then try to pretend they have anything of substance, often untrue or debunked, that could tip the scales back towards him, which is incredulous given his actions, and so the cycle continues.

Last edited:
Yeah, she had a bad primary challenge in 2020. She was towards the bottom of the list for my preference (still above Biden). She has been VP for 3.5 years, though reasonably unpopular, but when people are faced with her at the head of the ticket, in comparison to (and now unshackled to some degree from) Biden and most definitely in comparison to Trump, her favourability is up.

It depends what you mean by "saviour". On a policy note, I suspect she'll largely continue standard Dems policies. Some of the Biden/Harris administration (along with Congress) achievements have been good. Much moreso than Trump's achievements (if we're looking at benefitting the majority of Americans, and the world).

I'm disappointed by her walking back on Medicare for All and other progressive policy she once at least verbally supported. I'm disappointed by the Biden/Harris administration's response to Israel/Gaza, though as current VP she is limited in taking executive action herself. Picking Walz was good, he may have some key areas to work on in the next admin.

If Dems keep the Senate, regain the House, then we may see a re-attempt at voting/election reform, codifying Roe vs Wade, continued union resurgence, and more infrastructure/modernisation projects. But I don't really see her as a saviour figure, it will largely be status quo, with some good policy, some continuation of bipartisan bad policy (e.g. unconditional support for Israel, corporate/lobbying influence).

However, given what Republicans, led by Trump, have already shown us (among other things), in regards to voter disenfranchisement, beginning the farce that is gerrymandering. Then culminating in trying to overturn a legitimate Presidential election result and trampling voters freedom of speech in the process, then yeah if Harris wins, she will have played a significant role in "saving" the US and the World from a far worse fate. She is one of several that could have done this, but ultimately it's down to her as the nominee.

Also, we talk about Trump so much because people continue to willingly support him as the better option. There are so clearly disqualifying factors which continue to be ignored, or I suspect from some embraced (not that they will be honest). They will then try to pretend they have anything of substance, often untrue or debunked, that could tip the scales back towards him, which is incredulous given his actions, and so the cycle continues.
Really good post.

0 chance Stokey engages with any of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come now mate, don't insult everyone's intelligence by pretending "but Trump" posts are the only ones you won't reply to.

You've made a career here out of ignoring practically any post that exposes your positions and arguments for the shams they usually are. Tell us more about how no weapons were used on J6 :tearsofjoy:
Im still waiting for that chat about policy I said I would have with him, to discuss pro's and con's of what both parties have done and intend to do, and their benefit for average people.

Strangely silent. We know hes got nothing, just a troll.

Mostly by MAGAs - dont recall many from the other side of politics mocking her. To me she was mostly invisible

But Im sure you will provide examples of people mocking her

Wont you

She is Not Biden and Not Biden gives the Democrats a shot at winning . Its not fawning and its not MSM manipulation.

Im more impressed by Tim Walz a person I didnt know a month ago.
Walz is great, if it was my choice, Walz would be running for president instead of Kamala has done well on the campaign trail so far, even if she is a bit too corporate dem for my liking. Still many multitudes better than the incompetent facism of the GOP.

Their chosen attacks just make it so clear how bereft of any playable angles they are. Like they just discovered politics 5 minutes ago.

And here is Stokey lapping it all up then dutifully regurgitating it while accusing others of swallowing nonsense and being easily manipulated, you can't make this shit up lol
Same thing happened in 2020, with people suddenly shocked not all votes were counted on the day of the election, and that was proof of rigging.

This was people I know mind you who had gone down COVID rabbit holes and suddenly got into politics believing Trump was great. I explained to them that no votes are every fully counted in one day in elections here, US, UK etc they were genuinely surprised. I mentioned elections like US 2000 and here in Australia that weren't known the night of the election, and they were genuinely surprised. These people who had become super invested in Trump, didn't know any of this.

This is a trick he has been able to do, by his cult of personality he has been able to get politically disenganged people interested in politics, but often people who have zero understanding of things.

I want the dems to go hardcore if they get in, go for our electoral model - compulsory voting, independent Electoral Commission deciding borders for districts and preferential voting and elections to always be on a weekend.

Then throw in popular vote for the presidential election and different amount of senators depending on state size.

The Republicans would throw a complete hissy fit, but I think the majority of Americans would see their electoral system is broken and needs fixing.

Actually for the most part Trump is talking about after birth abortions, 15/16/17 million illegal immigrants coming across the borders from prisons and insane asylums, and how he should be refunded money because Biden isn't running anymore. Oh and how Kamala only recently became black.

You know……the ‘issues’.

Why are you guys never have the guts to tag me.

Talk big but typically all weak as piss.

my dear Stokey. had i known my mirthful one-line aside would cut you so deeply i would have tagged you. Stokey, rest assured should i be amused by your mag-isms in future i will tag you.

Stokey, i do hope your down mood has lifted by now so you can resume your maga-isms cos the thread can do with humour.

have a great day, Stokey.

Last edited:
I want the dems to go hardcore if they get in, go for our electoral model - compulsory voting, independent Electoral Commission deciding borders for districts and preferential voting and elections to always be on a weekend.

Then throw in popular vote for the presidential election and different amount of senators depending on state size.

The Republicans would throw a complete hissy fit, but I think the majority of Americans would see their electoral system is broken and needs fixing.

Part of what they wanted to do is independent districting and a national holiday for Presidential elections. Compulsory voting is a hard sell in the US, and preferential / ranked choice (which is used sparingly already e.g. Alaska congressional) would also face some internal divisions.

Popular vote for President sure. If we're aiming for our model, then Senators per capita is a deviation we don't even do (unless you're a territory). I think other reform would improve the quality of Senators.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back