USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's not forget the absolute contempt Trump held for the media and transparency. Wasn't it almost a year between WH press briefings at one point?

The pearl-clutching hypocrisy after a few weeks of Harris being the presumptive nominee, when the convention is the key platform to put forward the post Biden direction, is quite amusing.
Like I always say, if you want to know what conservatives are feeling guilty about, just look at what they’re accusing progressives of.

The whole war series is fascinating watching Milligan change from a happy-go-lucky character to one suffering PTSD and then some happiness at the end with his love affiar with an Italian ballerina.
His description in one of the later books of the first time he met Harry Secombe is one of the funniest single pages of comic writing I’ve read in my life.

His description in one of the later books of the first time he met Harry Secombe is one of the funniest single pages of comic writing I’ve read in my life.
This Milligan quote seems particularly apt for The Orange One :

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all the people some of the time, which is just long enough to be president of the United States.” ;) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bart simpson episode 13 GIF

Trump has pissed off most of the proficient GOP advisors and doesn’t listen to those left. He truly believes he is the smartest person in the room, on any matter.

Self indulgent, undisciplined, unable to focus - no matter how well they set him up, with scripts and props, it comes down to him staying on message (and not crying about everyone treating him badly).

Trump and Vance certainly have a tin ear when it comes to women.
I am still of the opinion Trump has never really run a good campaign, he just has a cult and is charismatic to his base.

The only election he has won in the MAGA era is 2016, 2020 he was against Biden who was already in decline, and basically lost to an anti-Trump vote.

Got wiped 2018 mid-terms, and underperformed in 2022 mid terms. Generic democrats have done better from 2018 in the MAGA era quite consistently, just Biden was a shit candidate it was dragging the ticket down in both 2020 and until he dropped out this time.

I am still of the opinion Trump has never really run a good campaign, he just has a cult and is charismatic to his base.

The only election he has won in the MAGA era is 2016, 2020 he was against Biden who was already in decline, and basically lost to an anti-Trump vote.

Got wiped 2018 mid-terms, and underperformed in 2022 mid terms. Generic democrats have done better from 2018 in the MAGA era quite consistently, just Biden was a shit candidate it was dragging the ticket down in both 2020 and until he dropped out this time.
Agree. It’s not three dimensional chess.

Bannon was the strategist, that realised from callback radio, that there were a lot of disillusioned/aggrieved men out there - unable to handle a changing world, and susceptible to gaslighting. Just happened they were whining, ‘unappreciated’ soft ***** as well, and would see Trump as their talisman.

The political class underestimated the number of ‘perpetually aggrieved’ that didn’t care about reality, nor give a f**k about the ‘greater good’, not Trump’s abilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back