USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am becoming concerned about your general health

Some of your posts read like someone having a stroke

You wish what? Finish the sentence - this is what concerns me.

Imagine the comeback that thinks Trump affects my life where I blame him. Did you mean Joe or Kamala? The only person I blame for my life is me. I dont think Scomo or Albo had anything to do with my life choices

Seek help
What a rambling mess of a post.

Not really up to taking advice from someone who meltsdown and quits a friendly contest when their song is questioned.

I love these posts.

You have built Trump up in your mind as everything that isnt going well in your own life

He is the devil that allows you to make decisions where Trump is the reason your life isnt where you hoped it woild be.

I almost wish Trump loses so those that have hated im with every fibre od the being

Everyone is ignorant except me.

So nothing of substance.

There's some indirect impact to all of us, but I'm not American so Trump has little bearing on my life (so far anyway). I'm just able to look beyond myself.

I haven't built Trump up to be anything, I've just outlined his own words and actions which give a clear indication of the man and his agenda.

I think you may have had a "covfefe" moment there, no idea what the 2nd last sentence is saying.

No, not everyone is ignorant (except me). But it's increasingly clear that I'm less ignorant or dishonest about US politics, and the record of the last President, than yourself.

What a rambling mess of a post.

Not really up to taking advice from someone who meltsdown and quits a friendly contest when their song is questioned.
Ive been waiting for you to repeat this

Yes I melted yes I left the contest. No I have never opened a contest thread

Unlike you who melted. Cancelled your account took your bottom lip to the waaah waah doctor and then snuck back in under another name and posted as if nothing changed

#sobrave

What an odd question.

I'll explain one more time.

That Donald Trump is a pathological liar of Olympian proportion is beyond dispute.

That Donald Trump is a shameless cheat is beyond dispute.

I might as well add in, that Donald Trump is now rapidly declining cognitively is beyond dispute.

Any one of those three facts makes him unfit for office.

So anyone who supports Trump is saying they're OK voting for a liar, a cheat, and a mental incompetent.

¿Sabes?

Hope so, because the English language does not permit further granularity of this matter.
I totally agree SBD Gonzalez
It's a huge conundrum though - we see Trump like that but others see him as a polar opposite. :think:
How can that be? We've all got examples , had a mate who is quite intelligent but went down the rabbit hole during covid and is still tunneling.......... None of our group want to talk to him anymore.
There are plenty of dumb f***rs out here who support the Donald but there are plenty of smart ones who haven't seen through his BS , that's troubling to me.

Just proved my point.

So nothing of substance.

There's some indirect impact to all of us, but I'm not American so Trump has little bearing on my life. I'm just able to look beyond myself.

I haven't built Trump up to be anything, I've just outlined his own words and actions which give a clear indication of the man and his agenda.

I think you may have had a "covfefe" moment there, no idea what the 2nd last sentence is saying.

No, not everyone is ignorant (except me). But it's increasingly clear that I'm less ignorant or dishonest about US politics and the record of the last President than yourself.
Lol.

Every anti-Trumppost .just somes through the wash and ends up.the same
Ive been waiting for you to repeat this

Yes I melted yes I left the contest. No I have never opened a contest thread

Unlike you who melted. Cancelled your account took your bottom lip to the waaah waah doctor and then snuck back in under another name and posted as if nothing changed

#sobrave
only thing I did was underestimate how utterly consumed you all are by Trump.

A part of me wants
Trump to lose so it will be the end of him politically and sensible, well meaning people will free themselves of their obsession and return to be rational functioning members of society.

Last edited:
What answer would accept?

To you Trump is the Devil. How is anything I say going to alter your thinking?
He's not the Devil but he's a malignant narcissist by any definition.
They make the worst Leaders , need constant praise , devoid of empathy and morals and act only in their best interests - surely you can see that champ?

What a weak answer. As triculate it fur

Lol.

Every anti-Trumppost .just somes through the wash and ends up.the same

only thing I did was underestimate how utterly consumed you all are by Trump.

A part of me wants
Trump to lose so it will be the end of him politically and sensible, well meaning people will free themselves of their obsession and return to be rational functioning members of society.
I think you're glitching mate.

So just more broad statements of opinion, nothing of substance.

As is every post you make about Harris..

Its why you all wont talk about Harris or link to her directly.

You all deep down know she is an awful candidate.
Cool, so you admit that your statements are broad and no substance.

I've certainly outlined my factual objections about Trump, and indicated the factors I value most in preferred candidates, so you don't really have that point with me sorry.

Kamala is a mediocre candidate, I'm not particularly excited by her. However, she has a lot of ground to make up before she's anywhere near plumbing the depths of Trump. So, in a 2 horse race, the better choice to me is clear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not the Devil but he's a malignant narcissist by any definition.
They make the worst Leaders , need constant praise , devoid of empathy and morals and act only in their best interests - surely you can see that champ?
Lol. It really only matters if the malignant narcissist is on your side. Im guessing you have your Rudd T shirt in your cupboard.

Cool, so you admit that your statements are broad and no substance.

I've certainly outlined my factual objections about Trump, and indicated the factors I value most in preferred candidates, so you don't really have that point with me sorry.

Kamala is a mediocre candidate, I'm not particularly excited by her. However, she has a lot of ground to make up before she's anywhere near plumbing the depths of Trump. So, in a 2 horse race, the better choice to me is clear.
Good for you. Isnt that democracy?

Yes everyone who is voting for Trump is a bad person. You do realise this self-righteousnes is one of the main things repelling people away from the Democrats towards Trump.

putting billionaires to one side cos of self-interest, it’s utter ignorance, as can be witnessed when you see magas interviewed. and them enriching him by buying his merch, including bibles. trump has no redeeming features: none, zilch, nada.

putting billionaires to one side cos of self-interest, it’s utter ignorance, as can be witnessed when you see magas interviewed. and them enriching him by buying his merch, including bibles. trump has no redeeming features: none, zilch, nada.
Is this english?

Lol. It really only matters if the malignant narcissist is on your side. Im guessing you have your Rudd T shirt in your cupboard.
I call them as I see them mate and try not to be biased.
I'm a rusted on Capitalist with Liberal leanings but still think Scotty from Marketing was a POS, Dutton is a disaster and begrudgingly admit Albo is going OK.........................
You are entitled to your Trump leanings but I'd give you an extremely wide berth as a person if you can't see through his carnival act. :eek:

Good for you. Isnt that democracy?
Uh yes it is democracy...

And if we value democracy as the most important factor, then the choice between a candidate (Harris) who will abide by the results, and one (Trump) who wants to install themselves as President regardless of results, based on their own actions, is pretty straightforward.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back