USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one? Trump or Vance?
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i’d pay to listen to a barack speech.

I personally was at two of his speeches. The first was almost exactly 20 years ago today when he spoke at our local university. He was running for US senator from Illinois at the time. The second was in Feb 2007 at the University of Illinois Chicago campus the day after he announced for the presidency. That is a day I won't forget.

I had a ticket to a Trump rally at that same venue in March 2016. Because of the protests envisioned, I decided not to go. The speech was cancelled anyway because of the protests. Perhaps I might have joined the cult if I had seen him in person. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Donald_Trump_Chicago_rally_protest

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Some other facts.

There were 405,399 US military deaths during WW2.

In a single year, Trump killed more Americans than the entirety of the Second World War.

Just screams competency doesn’t it?
405,399 US military deaths in WW2 - mostly men with an average age of 25, versus a similar number of people in 2020 with an average age of 75. Much larger population now. It's hardly comparable.

Under one president, 424k people died a year
Under the other, 145k died a year

Which of these presidents would sound more palatable to you?
It doesn't reflect well on either of them - but for different reasons. Think it through.

405,399 US military deaths in WW2 - mostly men with an average age of 25, versus a similar number of people in 2020 with an average age of 75. Much larger population now. It's hardly comparable.

It doesn't reflect well on either of them - but for different reasons. Think it through.
Didn’t answer my question though did it?

Which president are you picking based on that information?

Didn’t answer my question though did it?

Which president are you picking based on that information?
Based only on that... neither. Reverse the terms (i.e. Biden 2017-2021, Trump 2021-now) and the outcome would've been very similar.

Your averages are skewed by circumstances. There's more to this issue than just maths.

Let's get back to Harris. How will she be different to Biden?

It would have been useful if she was president already - had Biden stepped down months ago. Except he didn't, thereby denying Harris an audition. Quite the lost opportunity, even though I don't have much confidence in her.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back