USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you pay?
You can listen to him for free.
Yesterday's hero.

written by someone entirely out of touch with u.s politics or any grasp of oratory. barack remains a major player in u.s politics, which is the reason he’s being used extensively by the harris campaign. yesterdays hero indeed. at least you did use the word "hero"

If Trump's immigration policy was wrong why not go to Congress to pass a bill on day one or in the first year when things started to go wrong
rather than Day 1000 in an election year.

Its so transparent but it engages the usual idiots.
I didn’t say anything about Trump’s immigration policy.

But this is his current policy:

“Let the immigrants do whatever they want, it gives me better sound bites at my rallies”

Pretty bad that he’s more focused on what a border bill would do to his campaign, rather than how it would help America. But his rallies engage the usual idiots I guess.

In the second half of trumps term after the democrats won the house they blocked numerous republican policies on their agenda. And so they should of.

Whats wrong with blocking policies if you have the elected numbers to do so?
When you block to shut down the debt ceiling and prevent government from functioning unless your ransom demands are met, that it excessive IMO.
Blocking or negtiating on individual policy is fine
And we saw the Dems cave to immigration policy then Trump telling his own team to block the legislation to later use as a wedge in the election

Certainly not the average American:

Perhaps Biden presided over the nation of Fantasyland in his spare time on the beach.

Thanks for the helpful reminder on how inflation works.

Not quite as good as JD explaining how people legally immigrate to the US during the debate, but its up there :tearsofjoy:

Certainly not the average American:

Perhaps Biden presided over the nation of Fantasyland in his spare time on the beach.

You can't be serious or genuine mate.
All your man did in his 4 years at the helm was play golf , watch and tweet to Cable News and fill his schedule with "Executive Time".

All your man did in his 4 years at the helm was play golf , watch and tweet to Cable News and fill his schedule with "Executive Time".
and create division, organise insurrections, make america a laughing stock worldwide, and communicate regularly with old mate, putie.

The problem here is that any compromise with someone who doesn't think Trump is a liar and a cheat would involve walking those things back. Trump is factually a liar and a cheat; there's no walking back the facts.

For a compromise to be possible - to be understanding of another's position - requires you to meet them halfway, to see their position as understandable. When that position is not grounded in fact, meeting them halfway is to meet them in being ungrounded.

I would agree, but I'd say that though Trump is one of the bigger bullshit artists, cheats and self aggrandising flogs in world politics, those are 3 traits that are fairly essential to making it in democratic politics anywhere. Most don't turn it up to 11 like he does without doubt.

I think its dangerous to be overly binary, and its important to acknowledge that many of the politicians that many in the middle are sympathetic to, are just much better at their public facing sincerity, whilst being significantly crooked behind the scenes. I personally know someone who worked as a senior advisor to a NSW premier, who said if you think they are a selfless good bloke...to some extent...youve been had.

Sure he did "mate"....

• Lowest unemployment rate in US history of 3%, including record employment for blacks, Hispanics and women - the three groups he clearly despises (according to deluded Dems of.course)
  • Record economic growth
  • Record per capita GDP growth
  • Lowest energy prices in US history

Swing and a miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lowest unemployment rate in US history of 3%, including record employment for blacks, Hispanics and women - the three groups he clearly despises (according to deluded Dems of.course)
1728895109100.png
To clarify in case you were not aware, Trump was not President in 2023.
  • Record economic growth
  • Record per capita GDP growth
1728895257148.png
1728895393502.png
Not seeing many records set from 2017-2020.
Am however seeing highs from 2021 onwards, which once again to clarify is when Trump was not President.
  • Lowest energy prices in US history

1728895563788.png
Once again, whilst prices have increased under Biden (a war will do that) your claim is false.

You see this is the big problem with right wing propaganda. When unchallenged, all the claims you made in your post sound amazing, and paint Trump as a great leader.

However if you apply the pressure of a 2 minute google search to each of your claims, it starts to fall apart pretty pathetically as you can see.

Be better

Last edited:
I would agree, but I'd say that though Trump is one of the bigger bullshit artists, cheats and self aggrandising flogs in world politics, those are 3 traits that are fairly essential to making it in democratic politics anywhere. Most don't turn it up to 11 like he does without doubt.

I think its dangerous to be overly binary, and its important to acknowledge that many of the politicians that many in the middle are sympathetic to, are just much better at their public facing sincerity, whilst being significantly crooked behind the scenes. I personally know someone who worked as a senior advisor to a NSW premier, who said if you think they are a selfless good bloke...to some extent...youve been had.
I agree but no-one, repeat no-one, has done it as blatantly, shamelessly and cynically as Trump. There’s simply no comparison.

He wilfully undermines the very fundamental of trust in democratic selection.

A vote for Trump is a vote for giving up on any hope of anyone ever running for office with honourable intentions.

I agree but no-one, repeat no-one, has done it as blatantly, shamelessly and cynically as Trump. There’s simply no comparison.

He wilfully undermines the very fundamental of trust in democratic selection.

A vote for Trump is a vote for giving up on any hope of anyone ever running for office with honourable intentions.
I couldn't agree with you more SBD but it beggars belief that this charlatan will still get ~48% of the vote come November 5th...............we must be missing something or is the US a basketcase of similar minded morons like Trump?

I couldn't agree with you more SBD but it beggars belief that this charlatan will still get ~48% of the vote come November 5th...............we must be missing something or is the US a basketcase of similar minded morons like Trump?
Yeah, wish I knew. 48% of voters want to be led by a cheat.

I didn’t say anything about Trump’s immigration policy.

But this is his current policy:

“Let the immigrants do whatever they want, it gives me better sound bites at my rallies”

Pretty bad that he’s more focused on what a border bill would do to his campaign, rather than how it would help America. But his rallies engage the usual idiots I guess.
Is Trump in power atm?

you see, the thing about you, orange orangutans, is that you are super sensitive to some blowback. i mean, you are all “weird”, and you all do spew “bullshit”, but call you out on it, and you can’t handle it.boohoo!

some of your mates when they they were being truthful, stokster.

and some more.

I honestly don't care what you post. You have a strong username to post correlation.

All I do is post stuff about Kamala Harris in a thread dedicated to her. It's you guys that can't handle that so always deflect to Trump.

And Lindsay Graham is a total creep who I have no interest in listening to.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back