Kangaroos handed an UNDESERVED win

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
what a joke

Im sure even Kangas fans will agree they were handed that one

where do i start?

The matchwinning goal bt Grant came from a free kick that wasnt there. How many ****ing goals so the Kangas get from free kicks?

David Neitz marks the ball 25 meteres out, and its not paid for some ****ing reason. So he tells the umpire how he feels, as he should, and what happens? The maggot gives the Kangas a free kick AND a 50 metre penalty

Fisrt quarter, Daniel Ward arrives late and makes no contact with Robbins, but YOU GUESSED IT, a 50 metre penalty to the Roos and a goal

haha, i dont know whether to laugh or cry

had the Demons won, wed be only 6 points out of the eight

beware when your team plays the Roos, because they are the biggest charity case i have ever seen

Hello, I seem to recall some more of the same excuses from good old Yze_magic when Melbourne lost to the Lions. Back then he fell back on the old tried and true salary cap bonus.

Such as...

"how boring there sitting and watching a team who has an extra 600,000 in theiur salary cap

yawnnnnnn

Any team would be that good with that extra money

Unfair to say the least

the AFL are, quite simply, cheats

whats the point of a team who has the proper amount of salary cap, turning up against a team called Brisbane."

I'd guess you'd have to ask West Coast, St Kilda, Fremantle, North Melbourne and Sydney who have all drawn with or beaten Brisbane.

Then there was:

"last year at the Gabba, the Lions were missing 600,000 worth of player - Michael Voss

result

Demons flogged them"

IF ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS IS A FAIR COMPETITION I WILL BE GLAD TO LISTEN"

This was despite the fact that when the Lions played Melbourne they were missing four of the premiership side Keating, Michael, Brown and Notting easily worth $590,000 of the bonuses.

Incidentally where do the Lions sit on the ladder at the moment? Far and away the ladder leaders are they?

Now it's the umpires. Did they bounce the ball directly at the North Melbourne ruckman to give him an advantage as well?

what a joke

where do i start?

The matchwinning goal bt Grant came from a free kick that wasnt there. How many ****ing goals so the Kangas get from free kicks?

David Neitz marks the ball 25 meteres out, and its not paid for some ****ing reason. So he tells the umpire how he feels, as he should, and what happens? The maggot gives the Kangas a free kick AND a 50 metre penalty

Fisrt quarter, Daniel Ward arrives late and makes no contact with Robbins, but YOU GUESSED IT, a 50 metre penalty to the Roos and a goal

beware when your team plays the Roos, because they are the biggest charity case i have ever seen

go back to the snow

Yze_Magic

Charity Case? Dont think so, we have had as been stated more Frees against than For.

Kangaroos played horribly, they used the ball like Hot Potato getting rid of it as soon as posible, to a Demon player half the time, our kicking at goal was tragic at times, and we just didnt show any run.

Melbourne...played worse!

Dont blame the umpires, lose with grace, and remember when Jones was reported for making sure he wasted taken out himself, simply defending himself, so its consistancy both ways.

Get over it, move on and hire a new coach... Stick a fork in Melbourne, they are done!

babycry.gif

Get over it, Yze. Every time you get beaten fair and square you come in here bitching about the umps. It makes it very hard for people who have a GENUINE reason to be upset with the umpiring to be taken seriously.

The reason Melbourne lost is very simple: you were the worse team on the day. Norf played better than you, and if not for some dodgy kicking at goal you would not have been withing four goals at the final siren. Although you'd probably still whine then, hell even eight goal thrashings can't dampen your enthusiasm for blaming everyone and everything rather than accept the truth:

THE TEAM YOU SUPPORT IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SH|THOUSE!

Originally posted by moomba
Another Melbourne loss, another yze_tragic excuse. Umpires were shocking but both sides copped plenty.

Moomba

Seriously YM, Grant's free WAS very dodgy but they would've won anyway.

Moomba, how the hell are ya my son? Spewin I missed ya today. I recieved your SMS at approximately 6:30 pm! Bloody Optus! Must catch up before you go back to England.

Umpires have never and will never cost sides games.

The closest I have seen is the 1994 Prelim when the Cats got 32-12 frees in their favour but I'm big enough to admit that we had ample chances to win that game.

How did the umps contribute to that stellar Wells goal Y-M? I hope you were doing the right thing and applauding that one!

North were given an undeserved win.

Anybody who beats Melbourne doesnt really deserve four points - its not like they are a good side or anything.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reply YSE TRAGIC

This little cry from the post re-Bizzell
being better than Archer!!!earlier in the year
{Credibility nill}He played a better game with 14 stitches
than the BIZ!!!

As for blaming the UMPS
take your whinging someplace else!!
{off to the snow for you or go have a drink
with your Captain!!!}

Over + out
Digbyroyal blue

Re: reply YSE TRAGIC

Originally posted by digby
than the BIZ!!!
Bull****

Bizzell was superb yesterday. 23 touches, received votes in the Herald Sun. Too bad for Archer, he ran into a brick ****house. Very couragous of him to come back on though.

Yeah Bux, Biz is so tough the hand baggers let him go. Still keep dreaming Melb another few years of being or bitches on Qbday will go down nicely.

Originally posted by morgoth
Yeah Bux, Biz is so tough the hand baggers let him go. Still keep dreaming Melb another few years of being or bitches on Qbday will go down nicely.
And he is so tough that he played the last half of 2002 with a broken hand.

By the way, what has the Queen's B'day got to do with a match between the Kangaroos and Melbourne?

It seems that Melbourne shouldnt have lost a game this year if it wasnt for umpiring - according to Yze_Tragic.

Melbourne is 14th on the ladder yet apparently havent lost a game to a better team this year.

Interesting to say the least :rolleyes:

what a joke

where do i start?

What a load of crap, would you like some tissues?

I'm just glad they're getting their undeserved wins against someone else these days :D

Originally posted by lamby29
And he is so tough that he played the last half of 2002 with a broken hand.

I wasn't aware that a couple of minor round games and a couple of finals with a small fracture in the hand constitutes half a season with a broken hand.

Moomba

Originally posted by moomba
I wasn't aware that a couple of minor round games and a couple of finals with a small fracture in the hand constitutes half a season with a broken hand.

Moomba
I couldn't be bothered working out how many games he played with the injury, so I just said half a season ;).

Still a couragous act, though. We would have been murdered in the finals without him.

Originally posted by digby

than the BIZ!!!
This shows you have no credibility.
Dig up the post that you mention, and you will see it says "2 of the most courageous players in the AFL". Never did it state who was better, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good bitch.

Other than that, Bizzell was better than Archer on the weekend in any case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos handed an UNDESERVED win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back