Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's insane that we can't get 4k sport in Aus or most parts. Aren't they selling 8k TVs. What for? Biggest rip off. My eyes have never seen anything over 1080p lol. But even then when streaming it blurs down to probably 480p.

It's insane that we can't get 4k sport in Aus or most parts. Aren't they selling 8k TVs. What for? Biggest rip off. My eyes have never seen anything over 1080p lol. But even then when streaming it blurs down to probably 480p.

all the other streamers manage to offer 4k without too much of a hiccup.

It's been that way for it seems like forever. Retailers have been pushing UHD since the days we only had a handful of HD FTA channels and Blu-Ray was only for the cinema nerds.

Far easier for a person whose value is measured on their ability to push extended warranties to sell TVs based on some big dumb number you aren't actually going to get than to have to dig too deep into other performance specs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back