KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I got the wrong Patten Hank?
nah Ryan can play, just hasnt got on the park much in past two years and has played a bit of twos footy when he has, the other two are good twos players, but should be able to play ones at Gig if they don't recruit too many.

quote="mainland, post: 26534798, member: 21450"]Well this was from the Bears mouth still undecided![/quote].
See what you have started Robbo

Two biggest would have to be Lee/Whelan surely???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowwee who's taken off?
Yep all correct. Russ, Wheels and jake all off to Gunbower for what can only be described as an offer nobody could refuse. Helped us win a flag so wish them all the best for the future. Good Blokes and a big loss but we have the best recruiter money can buy and already some ripping replacements on the way..I HOPE;)

Yep all correct. Russ, Wheels and jake all off to Gunbower for what can only be described as an offer nobody could refuse. Helped us win a flag so wish them all the best for the future. Good Blokes and a big loss but we have the best recruiter money can buy and already some ripping replacements on the way..I HOPE;)

Bloody hell there you go. I heard L/G were having a dip but that is almost ridiculous. I hope these blokes don't fall in to the mediocre culture that L/G have had in the past. Having said that they will have a good coach and a/c

Bloody hell there you go. I heard L/G were having a dip but that is almost ridiculous. I hope these blokes don't fall in to the mediocre culture that L/G have had in the past. Having said that they will have a good coach and a/c
Who coaches them?

Marty Shadbolt has just taken on the gig. Coached Wycheproof to a flag a couple of years ago. Assisted by Cam Carter who coached Mt Pleasant to back to back flags in 05-06 I think it was.
Surely this will help them climb the ladder one would think.

That certainly gives Murchison & Undera something to look forward to ;), but seriously though, your club still has the means & connections to fill those gaps on your list.

I hope that the redevelopment at Violet Town (and Rushworth with a new scoreboard I believe) goes ahead, because putting club money into something shiny and new is good for everyone, instead of having the same old facilities (or as far as Murch is concerned pre-historic) year after year

Very interesting news on here tonight. Maybe the poaching at vt has only just begun?
I'd be very surprised if a couple of KDFL clubs didnt have anything to do with the poaching of these 3. The new (very smart) recruiting strategy is coming to the fore and will be more important than any recruits their clubs actually get.;)

I'd be very surprised if a couple of KDFL clubs didnt have anything to do with the poaching of these 3. The new (very smart) recruiting strategy is coming to the fore and will be more important than any recruits their clubs actually get.;)[/quote
I think you're spot on there Hank. Its a good tactic and makes think there could be more movement to come. Keep an eye on Nagambie next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back