KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Great work Waxbac. I may have only seen VT play maybe 6 times in the past couple of seasons but from what I have seen of Rigney he is a handy player but I hope Lancy aren't pinning their hopes on him taking them to premiership glory.
Rigney was apart of the big Melbourne crew that hit VT by storm a few years back wasn't he? Where are the rest of them these days?
Not sure as tp all of them but a couple went to Leitchville Gunbower, some back to Melbourne and some retired. However Riggas did put together what has been considered one of the best sides in KDFL history with all of his contacts,perhaps this is what Burners is chasing so hard for..Will take some large dollars to prize a lot of recruits away from their clubs this time of the year one would think.. Your thoughts Truespit and Stop it 4 P.S Hope Smooth Mover is shouting Tea at the Dong Pub tonight as he is a bugger for opening his wallet I've heard;)

Last edited:
Not sure as tp all of them but a couple went to Leitchville Gunbower, some back to Melbourne and some retired. However Riggas did put together what has been considered one of the best sides in KDFL history with all of his contacts,perhaps this is what Burners is chasing so hard for..Will take some large dollars to prize a lot of recruits away from their clubs this time of the year one would think.. Your thoughts Truespit and Stop it 4 P.S Hope Smooth Mover is shouting Tea at the Dong Pub tonight as he is a bugger for opening his wallet I've heard;)

I don't know Rigney personally so I won't make comment on your last statement Jaxbac but if he was the architect behind putting the VT Premiership side together then I think it's probably a smart move on Lancy's behalf to recruit him if that's their plan.

Mate you's all know who I am & that I play for Lanky, I don't hide that behind a user name so I'm pretty sure I don't need to keep up, I'm pretty sure I am right in the thick of things & I'm definitely sure that there is NO connection between us & wheelan.... So if you where unaware of who I am maybe go back & read through a couple of posts & please "try to keep up".... ;):p:D:thumbsu:

I'm not sure who you are has anything to do with anything, all our opinions are just that... If I put my real name up I'd still be anonymous!!!

I just thought it a bit humorous how the forum lit up due to the guy at the bar at the RSL club. It seems this guy may be a reliable source afterall!
Just my two bit opinion on Lanky... Midfield depth is required so good move there, but still need a key forward to compliment Barnett and at least another key back. But hey what would I know;):p

I'm not sure who you are has anything to do with anything, all our opinions are just that... If I put my real name up I'd still be anonymous!!!

I just thought it a bit humorous how the forum lit up due to the guy at the bar at the RSL club. It seems this guy may be a reliable source afterall!
Just my two bit opinion on Lanky... Midfield depth is required so good move there, but still need a key forward to compliment Barnett and at least another key back. But hey what would I know;):p

Thanks Dids, most thought I was making stuff up about Lancy chasing more talent but my mate at the Ky RSL was spot on.
Hey Jaxbac & Smooth Mover, do you think Lancy are recruiting Rigney in preparation for an assault on season 2015 or hoping they can pull some strings this year before clearances end?

Thanks Dids, most thought I was making stuff up about Lancy chasing more talent but my mate at the Ky RSL was spot on.
Hey Jaxbac & Smooth Mover, do you think Lancy are recruiting Rigney in preparation for an assault on season 2015 or hoping they can pull some strings this year before clearances end?

Hey mate, yeah whoever your mate is at "The Bar" obviously drinks with the right people? Hahaha Look I'm not 100% sure on the whole deal but knowing the club I would think that they would be looking to develop this year & beyond.... (As most clubs do) But what that means with these current recruits yeah I guess the old cliché come's into effect "Only time will tell?".... :thumbsu:

Hey your definitely allowed your opinion mate & I respect that as I do with any.... My comment about myself was only in reply to you saying "try to keep up", I was just trying to state that in this situation being it about Lanky that I am keeping up as I am well & truly aware of what's happening.... That was all.... Wasn't meant to mean anything else.... :thumbsu:

Now about recruits, yeah you are probably right, another key forward would be good, as would another key back etc etc.... Few midfielders wouldn't go astray either! So guess we'll wait & see what/who pops up in the future?? ;):D

Gee where ever you got that info from must have been on his hands & knees infront of you doing god only knows what! But considering he had plenty of time to talk must mean 1 of 2 things old timer?? :cool: A man in ur position waxyabac#13 would have seen many come & go & not spend anything over the bar that you handed them in a briefcase after the game? So considering I have the most expensive membership Lanky offers, all the club gear (tops, hat, jumper, jacket) that the club offers (also tops for my wife & 2 kids) all PAID for by yep you guessed it ME!! Plus considering I'm not a big drinker but I always make sure I support the club & buy a couple over the bar after the game (& at away games too) must mean I'm very tight wouldn't it?? Owell guess your allowed to have your opinion aren't you? That's the beauty of forums no matter how misguided it is!! ;)

You need to work on your detection of Sarcasm.. Ie: "What's Whelans link to Lancaster? Asks the Lancaster man.. "The guy at the RSL said so, try to keep up.." I hate having to explain a joke no matter how lame..
What's that Woody said about winding Lancaster people up?
Hey your definitely allowed your opinion mate & I respect that as I do with any.... My comment about myself was only in reply to you saying "try to keep up", I was just trying to state that in this situation being it about Lanky that I am keeping up as I am well & truly aware of what's happening.... That was all.... Wasn't meant to mean anything else.... :thumbsu:

Now about recruits, yeah you are probably right, another key forward would be good, as would another key back etc etc.... Few midfielders wouldn't go astray either! So guess we'll wait & see what/who pops up in the future?? ;):D

You need to work on your detection of Sarcasm.. Ie: "What's Whelans link to Lancaster? Asks the Lancaster man.. "The guy at the RSL said so, try to keep up.." I hate having to explain a joke no matter how lame..
What's that Woody said about winding Lancaster people up?

I knew there was a joke but sorry for forgetting to laugh? Maybe I'm winding you guys up?? Ever thought of that?? :eek:;)

Ps I don't need to work on anything mate, my Mrs & kids love me just the way I am & that's all that matters to me so if you don't like it well................ We'll just leave it at that hey!! ;)

bad news for the gum just missing out on big ossie for this year anyway. Good news is he will be a playing coach there next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew there was a joke but sorry for forgetting to laugh? Maybe I'm winding you guys up?? Ever thought of that?? :eek:;)

Ps I don't need to work on anything mate, my Mrs & kids love me just the way I am & that's all that matters to me so if you don't like it well................ We'll just leave it at that hey!! ;)
heard at the ky rsl you are coaching Lancaster next year

Gee where ever you got that info from must have been on his hands & knees infront of you doing god only knows what! But considering he had plenty of time to talk must mean 1 of 2 things old timer?? :cool: A man in ur position waxyabac#13 would have seen many come & go & not spend anything over the bar that you handed them in a briefcase after the game? So considering I have the most expensive membership Lanky offers, all the club gear (tops, hat, jumper, jacket) that the club offers (also tops for my wife & 2 kids) all PAID for by yep you guessed it ME!! Plus considering I'm not a big drinker but I always make sure I support the club & buy a couple over the bar after the game (& at away games too) must mean I'm very tight wouldn't it?? Owell guess your allowed to have your opinion aren't you? That's the beauty of forums no matter how misguided it is!! ;)
My apologies smoothie, When I wrote "HE" I mean't Riggas as I have no F**king idea who you are nor do I care, as for the big membership you buy that is an awesome feat as you are the only person I know that sponsors a footy club. No wonder they throw in a shirt and hat in for the whole family, keep up the mighty fine contribution to your club and who knows next year they may even throw in a free sticker and a skippy badge to pin on your chest fellow old timer..;)

Mornings Lads, I'm delivering some equipment from Wang to Bendigo today, might make a slight detour through Ky & see if my mate (the mailman) wants to catch up for lunch at the RSL, hopefully get some more gossip out of him, so stay tuned.
Good luck to all the boys representing the KDFL this weekend.

Have just seen the squad selected for Saturdays interleague... huge improvement on last years squad, and a some young fellas included too which is good to see. Hopefully the result is reversed on last years showing

Have just seen the squad selected for Saturdays interleague... huge improvement on last years squad, and a some young fellas included too which is good to see. Hopefully the result is reversed on last years showing

Any chance you could put it up for all to see?

Capt j.pell (mer) v.c j.milne(mur)
a.cashion(ard) d.clarke(lan) m.coad(stan) j.comi(nag) g.connally(mer)t.davis(lan)k.duncan(av) c.eddy(lan) n.frizzel(und)s.hamilton(rush) t.hepburn(stan) s.hors burgh(vt) t.karolidis(tall) c.kilmartin(mer) s.lambden(ard) m.liverton(lan) j.mcdonald(long) t.muir(nag) b.ralph(ard) j.regan(gig) j.rennie(mur) m.vearing(rush)

My apologies smoothie, When I wrote "HE" I mean't Riggas as I have no F**king idea who you are nor do I care, as for the big membership you buy that is an awesome feat as you are the only person I know that sponsors a footy club. No wonder they throw in a shirt and hat in for the whole family, keep up the mighty fine contribution to your club and who knows next year they may even throw in a free sticker and a skippy badge to pin on your chest fellow old timer..;)

Don't I need the chest to pin it on 1st? Isn't that usually the deal?? :D

heard at the ky rsl you are coaching Lancaster next year

Am I?? :eek:

Sh*t can someone please tell this mystery future telling mailman from the Ky RSL to come visit me as I have some questions about the future to ask him? Gee I wonder what it is he drinks there cause it obviously gives him a good imagination?? Or wait, is he telling the truth???? ;)

a.cashion(ard) d.clarke(lan) m.coad(stan) j.comi(nag) g.connally(mer)t.davis(lan)k.duncan(av) c.eddy(lan) n.frizzel(und)s.hamilton(rush) t.hepburn(stan) s.hors burgh(vt) t.karolidis(tall) c.kilmartin(mer) s.lambden(ard) m.liverton(lan) j.mcdonald(long) t.muir(nag) b.ralph(ard) j.regan(gig) j.rennie(mur) m.vearing(rush)
Good luck to all those representing the league.

I can't help but notice there are a lot of names unavailable again.

I think I mite bring the boots as well.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back