KDFL April 06 -Sept 06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Albo's opinion said:
Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't mappo play for avenel?? possibly a committee member?? fair chance he knows what he's about.
Also fairly certain that your not exactly shooting from high ground showy as your not playing at all atm?? how's the jaw?
by your reasoning only people playing at the club have a clue and yet you seem to beleive you know everything, yet you don't play.
I am confused:confused:
played one game against stanhope

Mappo said:
Ok you blokes have a problem with the Shiners. has any of you done anything about it besides hiding behind your pot at the pub telling stories. Has any of you blokes joined together to try and better the club. If it's the fact that Ian is on the commitee, why don't you have ago next year and say we have enough people to cover the amount of stuff he actually does (which Clarkey has been learning this year). If the club is in such bad shape because of one man, it just goes to show the maturity of some of you blokes. You would rather whinge and say i'm not playing there because of so and so, why don't you say i'm playing with my mates and I don't care about anything else. It's just dissapointing.:mad: :thumbsdown:
mate i just think if the club had the balls to get rid of him the club could only benefit from this and the committee would have new faces and maybe new club leaders.Instead its the same stuff year in year out.You would be lying if you did not agree or you just dont want to stand up and say so.

showy#1 said:
mate i just think if the club had the balls to get rid of him the club could only benefit from this and the committee would have new faces and maybe new club leaders.Instead its the same stuff year in year out.You would be lying if you did not agree or you just dont want to stand up and say so.

Your obviously not aware on how a committee runs!
My advice to you is to go to the AGM and put your hand up for a job to help the club go forward, and if your not prepared to do that then shut that big mouth of yours and just totally stay away from the club! It would be best for the club and yourself. This club has had plenty of people behind the scenes trying to de-stabilise it over the years and it's still survived on the back of the hard work and COMMITMENT that the committee puts in every year so i say back your mouth up or shut it up!

showy#1 said:

There is such a thing called "a time and a place". OK lets say we do get rid of him, are you going to go on the committee. I doubt it. You want new faces on the committee yet you have never volunteered. It's not all just about turning up on a Saturday and playing footy mate. You just can't replace everyone if you don't have anyone to replace them with.

Mappo said:
There is such a thing called "a time and a place". OK lets say we do get rid of him, are you going to go on the committee. I doubt it. You want new faces on the committee yet you have never volunteered. It's not all just about turning up on a Saturday and playing footy mate. You just can't replace everyone if you don't have anyone to replace them with.

Here here spotted dog and Mappo great points. This Forum has turned to crap ever since showy#1 has has been adding his terrible thoughts.

spotted dog said:
Your obviously not aware on how a committee runs!
My advice to you is to go to the AGM and put your hand up for a job to help the club go forward, and if your not prepared to do that then shut that big mouth of yours and just totally stay away from the club! It would be best for the club and yourself. This club has had plenty of people behind the scenes trying to de-stabilise it over the years and it's still survived on the back of the hard work and COMMITMENT that the committee puts in every year so i say back your mouth up or shut it up!
good comments from a bloke that left the club cause he couldnt get a coaching gig

I know many people reckon showy#1 is tha man Rattray.
Would he be so silly to come on here and completely get everyone offside, run the club down and then roll back into town as the saviour?

Dont think even Patty would do that to his home town and more importantly former tea/club mates would he :confused:

mainland said:
Here here spotted dog and Mappo great points. This Forum has turned to crap ever since showy#1 has has been adding his terrible thoughts.

yeah it sure has gotten away from the useful and topical chit chat that has made it a good thread

Doona2 said:
yeah it sure has gotten away from the useful and topical chit chat that has made it a good thread
just a rumour i heard the smorning that shaun pearce is the only one in for the job at avenel will he bring success

Just wondering how a mate of mine has gone this year for violet town, Sean "Frank the tank" Horsborugh, or as locals know him 'Bucketasse' horsborugh

showy#1 said:
just a rumour i heard the smorning that shaun pearce is the only one in for the job at avenel will he bring success

i will say this,if pearcy gets the gob? it will be a huge task for him, but, i dip my lid to him for putting his hand up, if all accounts are true, avenel will be on the reruiting spree as they are all cashed up and prepared to spend:thumbsu:

Albo's opinion said:
Onto football...
Shaping up to be a cracker weekend of kdl footy with some evenly matched teams going head to head
My tips are:
Merrigum V Rushworth (35 pts) Rushy to close the door on VT
Lancaster V Yea (20 pts) Lancy to run the big boys down south off their feet
Girgarre V Nagambie (2 pts) The young Lakers to get up in a thriller
Violet Town V Undera (15 pts) Playing for pride now
Stanhope V Murchison (12 pts) Kellett on fire, will push a relaxed (not quite complacent) ladder leader
Ardmona V Avenel (lots) correct me if i'm wrong but avenel havent won in ardy for about 8 years, maybe more?

Yeh lets cut the c r a p lads n get back on with the good old fashioned talk.......:thumbsu:
My tips for this round:
Merrigum vs Rushworth (78pts), desperately praying for a huge upset though.....i like rushy, but go Merrigum and get up you good thing!!!
Violet Town (44pts) vs Undera, last game for year probably want to make a special one for a decent home crowd hopefully
Stanhope (42pts) vs Murchison, Stanhope may get a little complacent after a few big wins and scoreline maybe a little closer than predicted
Ardmona (163pts) v Avenel, They are the best at producing massive wins
Girgarre v Nagambie (27pts), possible match of the round!!

showy#1 said:
good comments from a bloke that left the club cause he couldnt get a coaching gig

Far from it showy you should get your facts right first. I left the club because the coach made it pretty clear that i was'nt required as a senior footballer, played most of last year in the ones at another club and played senior games this year, but unfortunately for me the mind is still willing but the body aint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spotted dog said:
Far from it showy you should get your facts right first. I left the club because the coach made it pretty clear that i was'nt required as a senior footballer, played most of last year in the ones at another club and played senior games this year, but unfortunately for me the mind is still willing but the body aint
yeah gese i wonder where you play it wouldnt be yea would it and do you coach the twos

showy#1 said:
yeah gese i wonder where you play it wouldnt be yea would it and do you coach the twos

Lachie White coach's Yea ressies - its bad enough you're openly slagging Avenel on here but this has nothing to do with Yea.

Keep getting word that showy#1 is Rattray - have bounced it around for little result - to be honest I dunno who it is but I sure hope for Patty's sake it aint. There are some pretty handy private eye's amongst us who will no doubt get us a comfirmation in good time.

Fingers crossed the AFNC committee are unaware of Big Footy or Mr. Rattray might be faced with a "please explain" before he's even welcomed back into the club . . . . . all because of showy#1 & his opinions.

No one ever came back with to answer a suggestion I brought up that Fess could still coach, Patty & Pearcey (still no official proof he is keen to leave such a powerful club) could worry about a full year of footy (missed a lot thru injury of late), gain some coaching skills as assistants and then have a go in a year or so.

hectomorphic said:
Just wondering how a mate of mine has gone this year for violet town, Sean "Frank the tank" Horsborugh, or as locals know him 'Bucketasse' horsborugh

HAHA, nice one hectomorphic, it is a huge landing pad on old franky :D the carpet mat aint bad either!

showy#1 said:

When will you learn showy? Stick to the facts mate, the facts!:rolleyes:

Merrigum v Rushworth
Lancaster v Yea
Violet Town v Undera
Stanhope v Murchison
Ardmona v Avenel
Girgarre v Nagambie

Tips for club b&f's?
just wondering who people think have been best at their club this year.
I'll start it off by tipping adam harrap for avenel, closely followed my subba arandt and big jed.
also, there dont appear to be many nagambie blokes on here, but from what i've heard jason shiels has it in the bag.

Albo's opinion said:
Tips for club b&f's?
I'll start it off by tipping adam harrap for avenel, closely followed my subba arandt and big jed.
also, there dont appear to be many nagambie blokes on here, but from what i've heard jason shiels has it in the bag.

Hard to say as ya neve kow who's getting the vote cards. Seen Nagambie 3 times and yung Shiels was the standout each time. Yea's could be raffled between a heap - Tommy, Billy, Nicho, Cosa, Dipper, Ash Walsh to name a few & Lordy has been pretty consistent also

Doona2 said:
Hard to say as ya neve kow who's getting the vote cards. Seen Nagambie 3 times and yung Shiels was the standout each time. Yea's could be raffled between a heap - Tommy, Billy, Nicho, Cosa, Dipper, Ash Walsh to name a few & Lordy has been pretty consistent also
In your opinion who deserves it doona?

Albo's opinion said:
Tips for club b&f's?

You don't think Bretty Carroll has a show there Albo. I think it will be out of him and Jed. Brett is in there hard every week, and I would like to think he has been getting noticed for all the hard work he does. Jed is, well he is Jed. Hard at it and backs himself.

Mappo said:
You don't think Bretty Carroll has a show there Albo. I think it will be out of him and Jed. Brett is in there hard every week, and I would like to think he has been getting noticed for all the hard work he does. Jed is, well he is Jed. Hard at it and backs himself.
Jed hasn't been as good as previous years. I admit i overlooked bretty carroll and all the hard work he does under the packs. But if i overlooked him then who else did? i admit i chose lovenuts cos he does the flashy stuff:p

Albo's opinion said:
Tips for club b&f's?

The mainland would be able to shed a bit more light on this subject than me, but Hoota would be up there along with Bangers Auld and Smudgy Mason they all have had consistant seasons. Might be a tight finish.

Albo's opinion said:
Tips for club b&f's?
i think your way off the mark adam cant win the b and f i dont want to say it but mick hard will win it and its pretty sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back