KDFL April 06 -Sept 06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

showy#1 said:
i think your way off the mark adam cant win the b and f i dont want to say it but mick hard will win it and its pretty sad
I fail to understand how that would be sad?:confused: He may not be the most talented bloke floating around, granted. But he busts his balls out on the ground every saturday, and has been playing well. He does make some silly mistakes but you can't fault his endeavour. you're right tho he will poll well.

King_Of_Ling said:
The mainland would be able to shed a bit more light on this subject than me, but Hoota would be up there along with Bangers Auld and Smudgy Mason they all have had consistant seasons. Might be a tight finish.
Stupid question i know but exactly who is Hoota? i've heard the nickname b4 but am unaware of his real i dentity?:confused:

Albo's opinion said:
Tips for club b&f's?
just wondering who people think have been best at their club this year.
I'll start it off by tipping adam harrap for avenel, closely followed my subba arandt and big jed.
also, there dont appear to be many nagambie blokes on here, but from what i've heard jason shiels has it in the bag.

Jase should and will win the b&f at nagambie this year, although was a hot tip leading into the count last year and surprisingly didn't quite poll as well as most people thought.. will be a different story this year consistantly in the best, particulalry B.O.G. Daniel Hall who played only a handful of senior games last year and is the son of former Avenel premiership coach Lindsay 'Pinhead" Hall has taken to senior footy like a duck to water playing mainly onball, is the only player i can see challenging Shiels, but will fall short.. Both these players have enormous talent and ability and have very bright future's..

Albo's opinion said:
Stupid question i know but exactly who is Hoota? i've heard the nickname b4 but am unaware of his real i dentity?:confused:

Brenton "Hoota" Gray a palyer that Im sure every side would love to have not only in the KDL but also in the GVL.

King_Of_Ling said:
The mainland would be able to shed a bit more light on this subject than me, but Hoota would be up there along with Bangers Auld and Smudgy Mason they all have had consistant seasons. Might be a tight finish.

Hoota should take out his 2nd B&F in a row, although he has missed a handfull of games either resting or just sitting on the bench resting just in case things arent going to Pattos plan. But when he does get a full game in he picks up about 40 creds. Captain Smudge has had his best season to date I feel, so he will be up there. Lingy is an outside chance as he has played every game i think, and is capable of winning a game off his own back. Banga and Manny will both be there abouts. As Lingy said will be a close one. Stanhope includes finals games so that could be the clincher for Hoota as he steps it up a notch in Finals.

Violet towns will be a very tight count on sunday with two of the melbourne boys up there early in macek and trotter then a three horse race i reckon between horsborugh, bodz and harrison

mainland said:
Brenton "Hoota" Gray a palyer that Im sure every side would love to have not only in the KDL but also in the GVL.
Cheers. thought it was gray but wasn't sure. Agree. Can play.

carlton_86 said:
Violet towns will be a very tight count on sunday with two of the melbourne boys up there early in macek and trotter then a three horse race i reckon between horsborugh, bodz and harrison

VT Seniors: 1. Sean Horsborugh
2. Bo Harrison
3. Tim Ross or Rob Saker
Reserves: 1.Mat Holmes or Dougy Palmer!!!

BODZY#32 said:
2. Bo Harrison
3. Tim Ross or Rob Saker
dont rate yourself bodz.....my moneys on you
top season mate:thumbsu:
you have the burden wrapped up for sure mate

BODZY#32 said:
2. Bo Harrison
3. Tim Ross or Rob Saker
bodzy i reckon i may struggle to score votes until lat handful of games i reckon the 50 year old is a fare chance to win it

anyone have the vt v undera and rushy v merrigum results?

Merrigum 3.6 (24) v Rushworth 21.22 (148)
Lancaster 18.16 (124) v Yea 8.3 (51)
Girgarre 23.13 (151) v Nagambie 5.6 (36)
Violet Town 18.16 (124) v Undera 13.11 (89)
Stanhope 22.10 (142) v Murchison 12.6 (78)
Ardmona 39.25 (259) v Avenel 4.9 (33)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Ardy V Avenel yesterday.
What dogs Ardy are, they need to be banned from footy for good.
No 8 and No 17 for them are just pigs and kid hitters. Yes, KID not king..

Absolute dogs..

koshy said:

Absolute dogs..
what did you think of #45 for avenel koshy? young Sam Martin. This kid is about 16 and has been in our top three players imo in his first 2 games of senior footy. Moves like a young steff Potts. hope he turns out as good. btw i think both no.s 17 & 8 tried to knock him into next week at some stage.
Also apparently 17 got a bit worried when jed went toe to toe with him. doesn't like it when it comes back does he.

koshy said:

Absolute dogs..

Totally correct koshy. We played them last week and they were shocking. The league and umpires should show some guts and take a stand. IF they don't lift the act and they should get booted out of the comp.

Ardy didn't even bother to send the correct players that got reported in the under 18's match from last week. So there were no suspensions. Throughout the under 18's game they had players going off and changing jumpers.

I HOPE THE LEAGUE DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THE ARDY FOOTY CLUB!

Sean Horsborugh has taken out the Violet Town B&F today. Bo Harrison was runner up and Tim Ross third. The twos was won by 50 year old trevor saker

carlton_86 said:
Sean Horsborugh has taken out the Violet Town B&F today. Bo Harrison was runner up and Tim Ross third. The twos was won by 50 year old trevor saker

Hey holmer, if you have a look, you'll see my tips were dead on, got the trifecta.....:thumbsu:

Albo's opinion said:
what did you think of #45 for avenel koshy? young Sam Martin. This kid is about 16 and has been in our top three players imo in his first 2 games of senior footy. Moves like a young steff Potts. hope he turns out as good. btw i think both no.s 17 & 8 tried to knock him into next week at some stage.
Also apparently 17 got a bit worried when jed went toe to toe with him. doesn't like it when it comes back does he.

He probably didn't have to considering they were won by over 200 points.

wasn't there, so don't know.... but if they were going round kid hitting thats pretty low.... And what makes it even worse is that they were a mile ahead, i mean seriously, what sort of guys go around thumping kids when there ahead by over 200pts. If its true that is pretty pathetic i reckon. but wasn't there and don't know if they were provoked or anything so........

BODZY#32 said:
2. Bo Harrison
3. Tim Ross or Rob Saker

1. Sean Horsborugh
2. Bo Harrison
3. Tim Ross

I know our (Broadford) trip away used to run a book on the vote count years ago - you woulda cleaned up on that Trifecta Jimmy :thumbsu:

BODZY#32 said:
wasn't there, so don't know.... but if they were going round kid hitting thats pretty low.... And what makes it even worse is that they were a mile ahead, i mean seriously, what sort of guys go around thumping kids when there ahead by over 200pts. If its true that is pretty pathetic i reckon. but wasn't there and don't know if they were provoked or anything so........

Bodzy, The only thing that provoked them was that these kids (and i'm talking 16 and 17 years old) are actually very good footballers. We also had one (17YO Blonde straggley hair) play in the two's at CHB, now when this kid beat him a few times he got hit(SM16). And the two's wasn't a close game either. early in the game (two's) I was actually thinking that they had really tried to sort themselves out. Then came the elbows and tripping and the belting of the kids. Then the seniors started.:thumbsdown:

Looks like Yea have slipped a bit but should be able to get over the top of Merrigum fairly easily.
Rushworth have Stanhope so Yea should slip past them.
Any other minor changes to the five?
Ardmona should account for the Hoppers and Lancaster have Nagambie so they should also have a win.
Where's Yea at Doona2? Have they got injuries?
I think many, including myself were expecting them to knock Lancaster off on the weekend.

Albo's opinion said:

Another rising star coming from the heathcote stable. These boys can play.

Albo's opinion said:
Tips for club b&f's?
just wondering who people think have been best at their club this year.
I'll start it off by tipping adam harrap for avenel, closely followed my subba arandt and big jed.
also, there dont appear to be many nagambie blokes on here, but from what i've heard jason shiels has it in the bag.

Its hard to go past Mick Hard has had a solid year but Im tipping a dark horse in number 42, Ronnie Surmiak, has had a good year dispite being injured for the last quarter of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back