KDFL March 07 - May 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Could fuzzyswan or one of the other swannies boys shed some light on how avenel are looking for this sundays much anticipated clash at VT?
Any injuries?

should be a ripper both undefeated teams yeah? Looking forward to coming for a look

I reckon Stanhope will finally crack a win in the big one and Walker from VT will win the Medal.

walker from mansfield? you might be onto something there vt are looking the goods this year aswel, at the moment im thinking it'll be tight between vt stanhope and tally oh yeah and undera

walker from mansfield? you might be onto something there vt are looking the goods this year aswel, at the moment im thinking it'll be tight between vt stanhope and tally oh yeah and undera
I think I may have finally done your head in Skillz. Just by the way you have turned your attitude around.

Suck it

is anybody able to give me an update on the nt boys? i know a few of them, as they played for my club last year and i was wonderin how they are going, and why they didnt play on the w.e???

They all went back to NT, Clayton's little bro died the same day as the first game,as for how they went all played good, Rexmond the best, they will be back this thursday with a couple more with them.

should be a ripper both undefeated teams yeah? Looking forward to coming for a look

I think I might as well Doona, lot of talk over the summer from both clubs, hope the weathers fine, full car load coming from up north, hope there beers cold!!
Might catch up with some bigfooty experts....cheers!

Has Dwight Weeks left Stanhope? I noticed that he played Rochy ressies on the weekend.

Anyone confirm or deny?

He hasn't put in a clearance to my knowledge, he did train with us last week so I can say that he hasn't left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about i stick to gettin' a kick and leave you to continue tossin' yourself in the front seat of your blue falcon watchin' your BEST... mate each Saturday...:D

To you use your famous words Bodzy#32 Amen Brutha!

Heard Avenel have a big chance of having a big win this weekend.

Ah i would have to strongly disagree with you there lucy_the_dog. Violet Town i belive are the real deal ( That hurts to say) and Avenel are only developing. Violet Town by over 10 goals in a good game a footy which i wouldnt dream of missing!

Go the dogs..

Watched violet town on weekend. They will should flog avenal this weekend if they are gonna fight it out for flag. Need to improve by 5-8goals on weekends performance! Don't think their forward set up will be good enough. Mills and Dukic, your gotta be kidding! Walker needs to play alot more consistant than that to win medal! In saying that he seems very talanted!

Watched violet town on weekend. They will should flog avenal this weekend if they are gonna fight it out for flag. Need to improve by 5-8goals on weekends performance! Don't think their forward set up will be good enough. Mills and Dukic, your gotta be kidding! Walker needs to play alot more consistant than that to win medal! In saying that he seems very talanted!
Violet town has an extremely potent foward line any side in the KDFL would love these two in thier side and with the inclusion of macak the structure up forward is looking super so get on the train

Could fuzzyswan or one of the other swannies boys shed some light on how avenel are looking for this sundays much anticipated clash at VT?
Any injuries?

Yeah got a few out mate, and with a wedding the day before mite leave a few boys feeling worse for wear :D it will definenty show us where we are at anyway with VT (and Tally) being the measuring stick of the comp this year to my knowledge. Hopefully a good crowd to being a sunday game.

Yeah got a few out mate, and with a wedding the day before mite leave a few boys feeling worse for wear :D it will definenty show us where we are at anyway with VT (and Tally) being the measuring stick of the comp this year to my knowledge. Hopefully a good crowd to being a sunday game.

Cheers Joey, we obviously will be without paul anderson, and i think there may be a few others that might need a couple of weeks off with niggling injuries after the lancaster game. But anyway lookin' forward to a good match of footy :thumbsu:
Don't know about us being the measuring stick, we've improved our list but i'd say were still a bit off the pace of Stanhope and i'm sure Tally must of just had a bad day out on saturday and were beatin' by the better team on the day.... taking nothing away from Undera who we played in a practice match granny who were a very potent team on the attack...

Cheers Joey, we obviously will be without paul anderson, and i think there may be a few others that might need a couple of weeks off with niggling injuries after the lancaster game. But anyway lookin' forward to a good match of footy :thumbsu:
Don't know about us being the measuring stick, we've improved our list but i'd say were still a bit off the pace of Stanhope and i'm sure Tally must of just had a bad day out on saturday and were beatin' by the better team on the day.... taking nothing away from Undera who we played in a practice match granny who were a very potent team on the attack...
The cagey Bodz#32... Resting a couple with niggling injuries??? Understating the Towners. Perhaps trying to play things down a bit? Very good Bodz:)

Were are the players going to come from bodzy to replace those with niggling injuries after the injuries in the 2's last week.

beat me to it joey. adam harrap missed the lancaster game through injury, shaun green will be out for most of the year. ronny surmiak is another who's injured. steff potts and marc brooks didnt play against lancy and would expect them to play. :thumbsu:

Dont hit the grog and you may get a "BOG ". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back