KDFL Oct 06 -Feb 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

I see on the KDFL site (transfers) that Violet Town have jumped out of the blocks with 7 newcomers all from the GV

Did they all take the day off work or sit up until midnight??? Thought they opened today so dont that mean signed on Feb 1st :confused:

Big news out of the tallygaroopna redlegs camp??? heard of a very good source that marc bullen trained at the club for the first time this week and could be in with a chance of retaining him for the year???? moving back to town and isnt keen on gv!!!! massive coup for kdl if get his services?????

Big news out of the tallygaroopna redlegs camp??? heard of a very good source that marc bullen trained at the club for the first time this week and could be in with a chance of retaining him for the year???? moving back to town and isnt keen on gv!!!! massive coup for kdl if get his services?????

He trained but tally will need a few more hotdog nights to afford him

Hey TuskenRaider. I heard that Chewbacca has signed on to coach the Dagobah 'Dogs, any truth to the rumour. Good move Yoda in getting the big fella out there, Wookies make good ruckmen.

What is this I hear about the ovals being a bit drier this year on Tattooine? I thought they were always dry?

Hey TuskenRaider. I heard that Chewbacca has signed on to coach the Dagobah 'Dogs, any truth to the rumour. Good move Yoda in getting the big fella out there, Wookies make good ruckmen.

What is this I hear about the ovals being a bit drier this year on Tattooine? I thought they were always dry?

Yeah, heard Yoda had signed up Chewy. Things looking good up at Dagobah this year with the big wookie being able to hand feed Yoda out of the ruck. And Yoda's damn hard to tackle with those quick little side steps of his.

As for this "drought", I don't know what everyone's complaining about. Down Tatooine way we've been playing in terrible conditions year after year since I was a young sand kid following my old man to the games. Those poor old moisture farmers like Uncle Owen have been trying to get the fields up to scratch but they can barely get enough for themselves to drink.

Especially with us TuskenRaiders sabotaging things. We like dry, dusty, sandy conditions. Looks like it could be a good year in 2007!

Bullen and Ben Haynes (west adelaide) have lodged clearances today to join Silvan in the Yarra Valley Mountain FL.

Bullen and Ben Haynes (west adelaide) have lodged clearances today to join Silvan in the Yarra Valley Mountain FL.

You kidding me doona. i thought bullen would join tally because they are a good family club and everyone plays for the love of the jumper. maybe the pie and coke got him to silvan.

Watched Lancaster train during the week, don't look much at this stage, not many numbers and no new recruits, and have lost a few to Ky. They seem to be constucting their forward line around Troy Mitchell and the robust Barton Carver in a two pronged forward set up.Alot of their training was built around this structure.:confused:

Have heard that lookalikes Best and Vanderway are carving up the track at Tally they are running that fast that no one can tell who they are!

They did look alike untill the balls come out and the silky skills of Vanders stood out. I dropped in and watched from my silver ute, looked good

Cosby, Has lanky started training yet?? Any new recruits? R there many players leaving?
Training started on Monday. I haven't trained myself, but I know the numbers were quite good on the first night.
I know Faz has been talking to a few prospective recruits who haven't quite made a decision yet but I beleive we have picked up a few from around the traps, that I've not met yet.
To my knowledge we have lost Steve Thomson and Brett Andison to Ky, but that is all (as opposed to what the Ice man is picking away with).

Oh, and ICE PICK, Barty will most likely push Mitchell into the two's.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You kidding me doona. i thought bullen would join tally because they are a good family club and everyone plays for the love of the jumper. maybe the pie and coke got him to silvan.

If that were the case surely he'd end up at Undera?????

Watched Lancaster train during the week, don't look much at this stage, not many numbers and no new recruits, and have lost a few to Ky. They seem to be constucting their forward line around Troy Mitchell and the robust Barton Carver in a two pronged forward set up.Alot of their training was built around this structure.:confused:

Who is Barton Carver. I assume he is a relative of the goal hungry Matt Carver that used to run around for the wombats a few years ago, and Corey Carver who I believe is coaching them this year.

sorry if this has been posted already, but I hear Danny Irwin is playing for Stanhope?
Beleive hes still quiet handy so would make a great pick up. Didnt he have ties at Rushy?

Looks like VioletTown and Tally have been quiet active already trying to secure there signings from GV clubs.

wot night did u watch 27 on monday and 20 on wednesday not bad for the last week of january considering the league doesn,t start till the 14th of april or maybe the 28th depending on the weather. the only two going to ky are steve thompson (goer) and brett andison (didnt have the year everybody thought). Will focus on blooding some young players and numbers wont be a problem. The reserves coach told me all this at his work place.

couldnt agree with you anymore bunny bill bout the lookalikes best and vanderway both carving up the track!!!! i can see vanderway just slipping straight into a midfield role and rotate forward and put a football clinic on????? cum and train ya parrot insted of watchin and lookin at the two footy models!!!!! CUTE!!!!

wot night did u watch 27 on monday and 20 on wednesday not bad for the last week of january considering the league doesn,t start till the 14th of april or maybe the 28th depending on the weather. the only two going to ky are steve thompson (goer) and brett andison (didnt have the year everybody thought). Will focus on blooding some young players and numbers wont be a problem. The reserves coach told me all this at his work place.

Was their on Wednesday, didn't look like 20 players but I could be mistaken. Training was very ordinary, not much enthusiasm and seemed that the younger guys lost interest bout 20 mins in. The coach seems to be a quality player though, goes by the name Fuz, looked to have silky skills, midfielder type I would presume. I only moved here towards the end of last season from country W.A, followed the scores in the local rag. Mitchell must be some player. Hope to get out to a few games this year, been told it's a good social club.:thumbsu:

can you tell where they train went past the ground on friday and looks as if there has been no time spent in maintaining the ground??

skillfull pocket, half hward flank, on ball and back pocket eaglehawk young hard man on the move from the bfl, has anyone seen this name mentioned in this league as recruited, cos handy pick up! anyone knows where he is, reply!

skillfull pocket, half hward flank, on ball and back pocket eaglehawk young hard man on the move from the bfl, has anyone seen this name mentioned in this league as recruited, cos handy pick up! anyone knows where he is, reply!

Do you no his name and we might be able to tell you:confused:

what happened to loyalty in football, the amount of footballers transfering to other clubs in the same league is a sad thing ,not only for the players concerned but for the clubs they are leaving.When l played u didnt think about playing against the guys u formed a bond with at the previous club.I think it says alot about the individual and the recieving club.Shame to the people and clubs involved .Football success is measured in years the club survives with flags being a bonus on the way.Some of these clubs may end up like Devenish,money for flags followed buy recess.To these clubs concerned , remember what goes around comes around and usually twice as hard......:thumbsdown:

can you tell where they train went past the ground on friday and looks as if there has been no time spent in maintaining the ground??
Lancaster train at the Northern Oval in Kyabram for most of the preseason.
The Lancaster ground doesn't have cricket or any other sport played on it in and therefore is fenced off and maintained by a flock of sheep for most of the summer.
I understand it looks pretty RS at the moment, but thats no different to most years at this time. The people in the know tell me that our ground will be A-ok in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back