• After the bye

Votes: 60 19.2%
  • End of the season

Votes: 86 27.5%
  • Never - coach for life

Votes: 105 33.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott will depart Geelong before Kenny decides to retire from Port and move to Hawaii to surf some gnarly waves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will he survive today losing against a team Port have had the wood over? Disappointing so far with top 4 on the line
everyone is just trolling Port fans about Ken Hinkley and we should expect it. He’s had his shot, did his best, we’ve been falling backwards slowly with clear gameplay weaknesses, they’re not being addressed, and for 3 years at least it has been time to step aside, but he’s still there.

Is reaching the stage where life long members such as myself are deserting the club, not because of lack of ultimate success, but the sheer obstinance of the board in not holding to account a football department that refuses to admit they need to change approach. And apparently, we’re the problem, they are lucky that we can’t hold the board to account.

Port make finals and Ken must have his contract extended, he has that finals clause.

You keep saying this however I cannot find any reference to this anywhere. Can you please show where this has been stated?

He has previously but he’s onto a new contract after last years resigning.

Not like we’ll be playing finals with his “best list ever” yet still gets through without an inch of pressure.

You keep saying this however I cannot find any reference to this anywhere. Can you please show where this has been stated?

Not like we’ll be playing finals with his “best list ever” yet still gets through without an inch of pressure.

Bro the guy is a troll he's all over every Hinkley thread.

I've seen people mention it on here, and it makes sense given his manager is Peter Blucher.

Remember when Kurt Tippett had clauses in his contracts?
Remember when Kurt Tippett used Gold Coast as leverage to grift the Crows?
Remember when Ken Hinkley used Gold Coast as leverage to grift Port?

Blucher would find it hilarious knowing both SA clubs fell for the same trick, while he and his clients laugh all the way to the bank.

They aren't the nicest club to trade with and that's been the case for some time.

what are you an AFL list manager? what a poncy thing to whine about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Ken Hinkley sack watch

Back