Premiership Player
May 5, 2006
San Francisco, CA, USA
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
SF Giants, Everton
It's done.

We traded Kennedy for a chance at premierships glory.

It's time to get over him, and look at the new gun midfield we have.

Seeing him in a West Coast jumper bought it all home. He now plays for the Weagles. He is no longer a Blue.

I have the same feelings to him that I do all other Eagle players. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

We follow the CARLTON BLUES, not any player.

In 3 months you will all feel the same.

How many of you felt sorry for Minton Connell when Diesel was slaughtering the Cats in the 1995 Grand Final. I sure as hell wasn't.

MOVE ON PEOPLE, MOVE ON !!!!!!

It's done.

Seeing him in a West Coast jumper bought it all home. He now plays for the Weagles. He is no longer a Blue.

I have the same feelings to him that I do all other Eagle players. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

How many of you felt sorry for Minton Connell when Diesel was slaughtering the Cats in the 1995 Grand Final. I sure as hell wasn't.

Crikey, settle down. It's been barely 24 hours, mate. Surely people can vent for a day or two.

It's done.

Hell, just because you've got the intellect and wisdom to have pushed the poor kid aside, don't make the same demands of all of us. It's up to me when I choose to talk about something else.
One day they'll say 'Do you remember where you were when Diana died, when the twin towers fell, and when Kennedy was....er, traded?

Actually Joe, although I'm a born Blue blood, I follow football. Carlton my greatest love, North Adelaide, Sandringham, Vermont, Silvan.

I like watching players from other clubs too and although I hardly spared a thought for Minton Connell on GF day 1995, I regret giving the guy away everytime I think about him. He and SOS were my favouritie in those days.

So you're entitled to feel about it however you want, but don't start telling me what I should feel, or speak on my behalf.

It's done.

do all other Eagle players. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I disagree.When we play the Eagles I will applaud his game and hope he gets flogged by his opponent. His leaving cannot be compared to others like Hamill.I say goodluck to him.But will be more concerned from here on with my team and what its players are doing.Move on yes, but give Kennedy some credit for conducting himself pretty well in a situation that he did not have much control over.I would not be happy if my employer decided to sell me to another company on the otherside of the country.
Long days and happy nights

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy - LET IT GO ALREADY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back