KG's replacement on FiveAA

Remove this Banner Ad

FiveAA are only going to cater to the majority of the people as they are a comercial radio station.

I am sure they will do their research before appointing Rowie.

FiveAA dont care if they cater to Crows/Power as long as the show remains the number one rating show in its timeslot, which it is now.

Jeebuz macca. Did you forget Abernethy? And Cornesy kids play for Port.
I'd say its pretty even. And, how about ALL the sooking on your board about it. Laughable.................just laughable.

Did forget Abba, didnt realise he was still on the news. Cornesy is as Crow as it gets.

As for the sooking, havent read the majority of this thread?

Did forget Abba, didnt realise he was still on the news. Cornesy is as Crow as it gets.

As for the sooking, havent read the majority of this thread?

Nup. I think Rowe is a tool as well. I've listened to him commentate on MMM...............for about 30 seconds.:thumbsdown:

But because he is a former Crow player, the Port board has gone ape shit.

Jeebuz macca. Did you forget Abernethy? And Cornesy kids play for Port.
I'd say its pretty even. And, how about ALL the sooking on your board about it. Laughable.................just laughable.

Ha ha ha. Just went over for a quick read. The dummies have been spat.

AA's not stupid. Why would they even contemplate using a port identity when soooooo many more people support the CROWS?

Port get the coverage they warrant. And when power lose, they'll still be able to ring in and eat their own and sook about umps and demand Chocco's sacking. - Nothing will change there. Rowey will still listen to all that. :D:D

Framed this market about 2 months ago

$3.00 Phil Smyth
$3.50 Chris McDermott
$8.00 Bruce McAvaney
$9.00 David Wildy
$15.00 John Francou
$26.00 Matthew Clarke
$26.00 Chris Dittmar
$101.00 Stephen Rowe
$201.00 Ryan Fitzgerald
$1001.00 Amanda Blair
$1001.00 Kevin Foley
$5001.00 Nicole Cornes

I think it is fair to say that Phil Smyth would be now into red figures. I have him at $1.80 as there is no obvious replacement. Bone has drifted badly. Bigger mover is Fryzie.

$1.80 Phil Smyth
$10.00 Bruce McAvaney
$10.00 David Wildy
$15.00 Chris McDermott
$15.00 John Francou
$21.00 Ryan Fitzgerald
$26.00 Matthew Clarke
$67.00 Chris Dittmar
$101.00 Stephen Rowe
$1001.00 Amanda Blair
$1001.00 Kevin Foley
$5001.00 Nicole Cornes

Why would McAvaney move from his position at Seven back to a two-bit radio show? It's ridiculous you've even included him, let alone made him second favourite.

It'll be Rowe because they want to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Framed this market about 2 months ago

$3.00 Phil Smyth
$3.50 Chris McDermott
$8.00 Bruce McAvaney
$9.00 David Wildy
$15.00 John Francou
$26.00 Matthew Clarke
$26.00 Chris Dittmar
$101.00 Stephen Rowe
$201.00 Ryan Fitzgerald
$1001.00 Amanda Blair
$1001.00 Kevin Foley
$5001.00 Nicole Cornes

I think it is fair to say that Phil Smyth would be now into red figures. I have him at $1.80 as there is no obvious replacement. Bone has drifted badly. Bigger mover is Fryzie.

$1.80 Phil Smyth
$10.00 Bruce McAvaney
$10.00 David Wildy
$15.00 Chris McDermott
$15.00 John Francou
$21.00 Ryan Fitzgerald
$26.00 Matthew Clarke
$67.00 Chris Dittmar
$101.00 Stephen Rowe
$1001.00 Amanda Blair
$1001.00 Kevin Foley
$5001.00 Nicole Cornes

look sorry but ive just got to ask.......considering an average male lives for only 38,638,367 minutes why would you waste 5 of them on performing such a fruitless exercise as this :eek:

look sorry but ive just got to ask.......considering an average male lives for only 38,638,367 minutes why would you waste 5 of them on performing such a fruitless exercise as this :eek:

It actually took all of about 30 seconds to think of some names and make up some odds. If you think I am serious then you need only look to he fact I included Nicole Cornes on the list.

What did become patently obvious though is the lack of any form of decent talent in this state who could fill such a role...but then again look at the incumbent.

Remove this Banner Ad

KG's replacement on FiveAA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back