Kim Duthie @ MCG Friday Night. Should she be banned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitalogy

Club Legend
May 6, 2007
Fortworth
AFL Club
Richmond
I was lucky enough to have the presence of Kim Duthie aka the St Kilda Schoolgirl in front of me at the MCG at the St Kilda v Richmond match Friday Night. As you may have seen already, she was dressed like she was going clubbing rather then a cold chilly friday night footy match.

It caused quite a stir with a lot of people taking photos and alot of people yelling abuse and alot of people not happy that she was in the vicinity.

Althoe it was something diffrent from a normal match the attention she was receiving was really pissing me off as i couldn't watch the match properly. Security were called a number of times which was annoying as they were blocking my view.

A old man was filming/documenting Kim and her ‘Blonde’ friend for the whole match on a camera phone. Kim was mic’d up as you can see.

img0178f.jpg

Kim pictured above mic'd up

screenshot20110403at642.png

The old man pictured above filming

One man didn't want his kids to be filmed which begs the question should of they been allowed to film if Kim was Mic’d up? Well they weren't using a professional camera but that brings me to my next point they are trying to make a documentary by the looks.

Also she was cheering the tigers not the saints? That doesn't make sense, as she said she would keep following the saints.

The match ended and everyone started piling out but one (probably drunk) tiger supporter confronted her. Kims ‘blonde’ friend stepped in and it did get heated at one stage with Kim knocking a bourbon out of the tigers supporter hand. You can hear in the video ‘You owe me a drink’ . Kim politely gives her the finger at the end of the video. Check out the video below or click this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaFz4IaJKQ4

I am really surprised that she wasn't assaulted i was outside at halftime when she was doing a interview with a television station, and she was copping wild abuse (rightly so in my opinion)
screenshot20110403at643.png

Interview at halftime above

One young lady next to me even asked her mum if she could go and hit Kim. The mum told her not too.

So should Kim be banned from attending AFL matches? Im waiting for women activists to come into this thread.

If she continues to go to matches i can say that she will be assaulted. She really is bringing unwanted attention to the AFL not to mention ruining there brand and being a public nuisance.

She has some guts going to the match but she really is just a attention seeking... ill stop there...

Jack.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/embed/UaFz4IaJKQ4[/YOUTUBE]

If I were the OP, I'd get myself checked for sexually transmitted diseases ASAP.

I was lucky enough to have the presence of Kim Duthie aka the St Kilda Schoolgirl in front of me at the MCG at the St Kilda v Richmond match Friday Night. As you may have seen already, she was dressed like she was going clubbing rather then a cold chilly friday night footy match.

It caused quite a stir with a lot of people taking photos and alot of people yelling abuse and alot of people not happy that she was in the vicinity.

Althoe it was something diffrent from a normal match the attention she was receiving was really pissing me off as i couldn't watch the match properly. Security were called a number of times which was annoying as they were blocking my view.

A old man was filming/documenting Kim and her ‘Blonde’ friend for the whole match on a camera phone. Kim was mic’d up as you can see.

img0178f.jpg

Kim pictured above mic'd up

screenshot20110403at642.png

The old man pictured above filming

One man didn't want his kids to be filmed which begs the question should of they been allowed to film if Kim was Mic’d up? Well they weren't using a professional camera but that brings me to my next point they are trying to make a documentary by the looks.

Also she was cheering the tigers not the saints? That doesn't make sense, as she said she would keep following the saints.

The match ended and everyone started piling out but one (probably drunk) tiger supporter confronted her. Kims ‘blonde’ friend stepped in and it did get heated at one stage with Kim knocking a bourbon out of the tigers supporter hand. You can hear in the video ‘You owe me a drink’ . Kim politely gives her the finger at the end of the video. Check out the video below or click this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaFz4IaJKQ4

I am really surprised that she wasn't assaulted i was outside at halftime when she was doing a interview with a television station, and she was copping wild abuse (rightly so in my opinion)
screenshot20110403at643.png

Interview at halftime above

One young lady next to me even asked her mum if she could go and hit Kim. The mum told her not too.

So should Kim be banned from attending AFL matches? Im waiting for women activists to come into this thread.

If she continues to go to matches i can say that she will be assaulted. She really is bringing unwanted attention to the AFL not to mention ruining there brand and being a public nuisance.

She has some guts going to the match but she really is just a attention seeking... ill stop there...

Jack.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/UaFz4IaJKQ4[/youtube]

well legally she isnt being a public nuisance just by turning up to a public gathering and having some old bloke film her, legally she has as much of a right as your or me to attend a public event. maybe the ground could have her banned but again they would need to provide a reason, and it would work in her favour getting banned due to the publicity.
cant see legal grounds for ruining the brand either.
when it comes to shit stirring she is clearly being well advised.

So the AFL want her turning up every weekend in a family area getting called a **** a whore etc in front of kids not to mention fighting...

Can't ban her or else the Media will smack the AFL in the news and the publicity would harm the code. The AFL know that its getting close to the end of her 15mins of fame and its only HS + Kim prolonging the inevitable...Just leave it alone and stop giving her attention, she will go away

Amazing how the media doesn't report that in the end, she lied about everything other than Nixon and yet she is the hero?!?!? She lied and ruined so many OTHER lives, she stole, she created a racket and more importantly she did it all on purpose...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in short, OP wants to know if a girl should be banned from the footy on the grounds that her being there incites people into bashing her?

Stephen Milne might never be allowed to play football again if the Kim Duthie rule is invoked.

Piss her off, shes a menace to society and is interrupting viewing. Should be banned for disturbance.

is she directly interrupting viewing? people getting angry at her presence because they dont like her is generally their problem.

she wouldnt count as a menace to society.

by the way I'm not defending the tart, Im just looking at the practical side to the argument.

KD fun fact: she was in frankston centerlink the other day complaining her payments were cut off. She's that much a celeb now she doesn't evEn wait in th massive queues. Just walks straight up to the desk.

Can't ban her or else the Media will smack the AFL in the news and the publicity would harm the code. The AFL know that its getting close to the end of her 15mins of fame and its only HS + Kim prolonging the inevitable...Just leave it alone and stop giving her attention, she will go away

Amazing how the media doesn't report that in the end, she lied about everything other than Nixon and yet she is the hero?!?!? She lied and ruined so many OTHER lives, she stole, she created a racket and more importantly she did it all on purpose...

mate you are spot on, as soon as people stop taking notice of her she will disappear. the abuse just validates her shit stirring stance. people are letting themselves get wound up by her, so she wins by virtue of the fact that attention is her oxygen. ignore her and she shrivels up and fades away.

If you read it properly i said she sat in front of me as you can see. :thumbsu:
I took a shot at halftime outside while my friend was having a smoke, she was doing a interview. I didnt follow her around :eek:

dirty dirty Sxxt the fat ugly whore your mum must be proud ,oh wait i saw your mum at the whore house. (as i was walking past)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back