Knights on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca it is on the table...I do have a very very good source on this one. I dont see how some posters on here think it is so unbelievable....time will tell I guess, but I expect a crate of scotch from all the doubters on here if the details can all be worked through by the end of next week!

Unfortunately this gets said a lot on BF, especially on the D&T board and very rarely do such things actually eventuate. Whilst I'm inclined to give your rumour some credence as I can see how each club might go for it(it could just be because I want it to happen though:D), you've got to take everything that anyone says here with a pinch of salt, as, at the end of the day, they are just an anonymous face behind a keyboard.

Macca it is on the table...I do have a very very good source on this one. I dont see how some posters on here think it is so unbelievable....time will tell I guess, but I expect a crate of scotch from all the doubters on here if the details can all be worked through by the end of next week!

And that's why he's just signed a one year extension with the Crows...:confused:

And that's why he's just signed a one year extension with the Crows...:confused:
facepalm.jpg

The Dogs don't want to lose Lake, but the chat is that they're facing a real uphill battle to keep him. Just out of left field; Hall as a defender?
Now that's just dangerous, imagine Hall going for the spoil and "accidentally" missing the ball and connecting with the back of someones head:D.

Carlton will not sack Fevola; the only way he will be traded is if he wants out. What club would want to trade the Coleman medallist over a silly public drunkeness display FFS? Modra didn't exactly have a clean reputation either (although he was traded when Blight lost his marbles). He didn't get caught with drugs, he didn't abuse anyone racially or sexually, he didn't damage anything; he was basically just a drunken bogan. Without Fev, Carlton have no chance in hell of a premiership anytime soon.

Besides, it's not like Carlton give a damn about ethics anyway!

Carlton will not sack Fevola; the only way he will be traded is if he wants out. What club would want to trade the Coleman medallist over a silly public drunkeness display FFS? Modra didn't exactly have a clean reputation either (although he was traded when Blight lost his marbles). He didn't get caught with drugs, he didn't abuse anyone racially or sexually, he didn't damage anything; he was basically just a drunken bogan. Without Fev, Carlton have no chance in hell of a premiership anytime soon.

If it were a one-off then I'd absolutely agree with you. Unfortunately for Fevola, he has a long history of such behaviour.

Last time he did it (around 18 months ago) he was officially warned by the CEO that he would be sacked next time it happened. His most recent incident was arguably the most public and most offensive of the lot. We await their decision...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on how many of the rumours about his behaviour are true.

Well he has just been sacked....people please start giving me some god damn respect :)

Well he has just been sacked....people please start giving me some god damn respect :)
Fevola getting the sack was pretty much the easiest part of your trade to predict. It remains to be seen whether the rest of it will unfold.

Given that John Reid is talking about us being busier re-signing Tippett than participating in trades, I sincerely doubt that we'll be landing Griffen.

So when will we start hearing in the media that Ryan Griffen wants a trade back to South Australia and more importantly, the Adelaide Crows?

Anyone with half a brain could have predicted Brendan Fevola would have been sacked (or pout up for trade bait)

Given that John Reid is talking about us being busier re-signing Tippett than participating in trades, I sincerely doubt that we'll be landing Griffen.

I will me majorly pissed if he ends up at Port Adelaide as we were not paying attention to the trade market.

They don’t need to be monitoring Tippet contract 24/7. If they are incapable of doing more than one things at a time, they need to get out of the industry.

So when will we start hearing in the media that Ryan Griffen wants a trade back to South Australia and more importantly, the Adelaide Crows?

Anyone with half a brain could have predicted Brendan Fevola would have been sacked (or pout up for trade bait)
Well I do see any posts from you my friend predicting Fevola's sacking...in fact most posters like you have been saying he WONT be sacked/traded....we shall see and I expect 2 crates of scotch from you bud :)

Fevola getting the sack was pretty much the easiest part of your trade to predict. It remains to be seen whether the rest of it will unfold.

Yeah, he has, but then we're not a club that loves to broadcast our recruiting intentions to all and sundry, I think we like to keep it all pretty hush, hush unless something actually happens. In a way I think it helps keep the pressure off, as well as the media off our backs.

Edit: By the same token, it still wouldn't surprise me if we had Tippett signed by the end of the week.

Well I do see any posts from you my friend predicting Fevola's sacking...in fact most posters like you have been saying he WONT be sacked/traded....we shall see and I expect 2 crates of scotch from you bud :)

Dude, don’t get so defensive unless you talking bull shit and you cannot answer the question.

When will we start hearing about it in the media?

Remove this Banner Ad

Knights on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back