Knights on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude, don’t get so defensive unless you talking bull shit and you cannot answer the question.

When will we start hearing about it in the media?

Not saying that Hodra's necessarily correct, but chances are we wouldn't hear about it in the media, their track recording regarding this kind of stuff is about on par with BF's. It makes life so much easier for all involved if the media doesn't find out, this way a trade can be done without the pressure of having the media looking over your shoulder the entire time.

Dude, don’t get so defensive unless you talking bull shit and you cannot answer the question.

When will we start hearing about it in the media?
Early neek week things will come out in the media about Griffen wanting a return home...then the rest should fall as I have mentioned. This deal doesn't go through, I will never post on BF agaon...you have my word

I will me majorly pissed if he ends up at Port Adelaide as we were not paying attention to the trade market.

They don’t need to be monitoring Tippet contract 24/7. If they are incapable of doing more than one things at a time, they need to get out of the industry.

If you seriously believe there is a chance that the re-signing of Tippett will in any way cause our recruiting department to "drop the ball" in relation to trade week you are kidding yourself. Its a business run by smart men looking to make their business even stronger.

There is absolutely no way that would happen. In fact its a ridiculous notion at best!:)

Early neek week things will come out in the media about Griffen wanting a return home...then the rest should fall as I have mentioned. This deal doesn't go through, I will never post on BF agaon...you have my word

Deal!

Would be nice if you're correct but no one here would dare get their hopes up about it. Griffen would add a great deal to our team next year.

Yeah, he has, but then we're not a club that loves to broadcast our recruiting intentions to all and sundry, I think we like to keep it all pretty hush, hush unless something actually happens. In a way I think it helps keep the pressure off, as well as the media off our backs.

Edit: By the same token, it still wouldn't surprise me if we had Tippett signed by the end of the week.
We're pretty quiet about the players we intend to target ourselves - I don't recall anyone predicting us trading for Moran, though Symes was frequently mentioned on BF.

On the other hand, we're generally pretty open about the players who are up for trade - because most of our trades are player initiated. Everyone knew Mattner, Hudson & Meesen were going well ahead of trade week. The club have pointedly stated (several times) that none of the players have requested a trade - and we generally don't trade players unless they request it.

So you'll hang around for the credit, just not the blame?
Good to see you finally respond Jo Jo...at least I have had the bulls to put my money where my mouth is...2 days a go you dismissed this as "the stupidest thing you have ever heard"...what I mean by what I wrote (just so you are clear) is that I will put up or shut up....you understand this Jo Jo??

We're pretty quiet about the players we intend to target ourselves - I don't recall anyone predicting us trading for Moran, though Symes was frequently mentioned on BF.

On the other hand, we're generally pretty open about the players who are up for trade - because most of our trades are player initiated. Everyone knew Mattner, Hudson & Meesen were going well ahead of trade week. The club have pointedly stated (several times) that none of the players have requested a trade - and we generally don't trade players unless they request it.

You can bet your bum if the right deal comes up we'd gladly let go of players who haven't requested trades.

Good to see you finally respond Jo Jo...at least I have had the bulls to put my money where my mouth is...2 days a go you dismissed this as "the stupidest thing you have ever heard"...what I mean by what I wrote (just so you are clear) is that I will put up or shut up....you understand this Jo Jo??

Way to go mate, offering not to post on Bigfooty under this username, ballsiest move I've ever seen:thumbsu: Ultimate tough guy move!:)

....we shall see and I expect 2 crates of scotch from you bud :)

and we'll all expect the same if it doesn't happen.

Look, we see this every year. We get random posters claiming to have inside info. 99% of the time the trade doesn't happen, and the poster isn't heard from again. Forgive us for being skeptical, but whilst there are some posters around here who I do trust when they claim to have a lead, all of them have been around a while and have good track records. I'm not discounting the possibility that you're correct, I'm just not blindly trusting your word straight off the bat. This happens each and every trade period.
You'll get respect if/when the trade happens. Until then, stop begging for it.

Not saying that Hodra's necessarily correct, but chances are we wouldn't hear about it in the media, their track recording regarding this kind of stuff is about on par with BF's. It makes life so much easier for all involved if the media doesn't find out, this way a trade can be done without the pressure of having the media looking over your shoulder the entire time.

Ryan Griffen has another year to run on his current contract with the Western Bulldogs and according to hodra allegedly “Ryan Griffen definately wants to return to Adelaide, and has told the bulldogs so” Post # 293

Like 99.99% of Crows fans I hope this is true as he is a gun and could quite easily play another 200 games for the Crows.

But if this was true, this news would be huge. Say what you like about him but Rucci would be all over it, Mike Sheehan would be all over it, Caroline Wilson would be all over it. SEN, 3AW and 5AA would be all over it and that’s not including the TV news services who would cream themself at news of this magnitude if a top 5 draft pick wanting to return to the crows. As far as I know, this news has yet to be broken on any media outlet.

From my perspective, it’s a poster trying to start a rumour and see if the media flogs run with it. If it’s true, i will give you your respect you want.

You may as well leave now troll as you have your escape all worked out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still wondering why we didn't get Alan Didak last year. Apparently he wanted to come home too (according to BF).

Ryan Griffen has another year to run on his current contract with the Western Bulldogs and according to hodra allegedly “Ryan Griffen definately wants to return to Adelaide, and has told the bulldogs so” Post # 293

Like 99.99% of Crows fans I hope this is true as he is a gun and could quite easily play another 200 games for the Crows.

But if this was true, this news would be huge. Say what you like about him but Rucci would be all over it, Mike Sheehan would be all over it, Caroline Wilson would be all over it. SEN, 3AW and 5AA would be all over it and that’s not including the TV news services who would cream themself at news of this magnitude if a top 5 draft pick wanting to return to the crows. As far as I know, this news has yet to be broken on any media outlet.

From my perspective, it’s a poster trying to start a rumour and see if the media flogs run with it. If it’s true, i will give you your respect you want.

Most certainly they would be, and all the more reason for the parties involved to keep it quiet.

Fev can nominate whoever he wants, Carlton will deal with whoever will have the ********** and who will provide the best deal.

This isn't Fev wants out, will nominate club, this is get ****ed Fev, we don't want you.

Hodra, you may want to get in contact with your 'source.' How sure are you the Blues are targeting Radar. Im not hearing this at all. Radar has interest but i have not heard it was from the Blues. Personally i like Radar and hope he stays :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Knights on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back