Mega Thread KPs Meltdown Thread (Round 17 Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,238 dropped from 384 to 439 and lost my SC Cup game by 5 points. :(

Thanks a lot, GAJ, Rocky, Oxley & Buddy you campaigners. :thumbsdown:

Horrid week, like so many others it seems.
Ablett, Beams, Buddy, Mitchell. Armitage and Docherty well below par also.
Scored 2230, lost both of my league games, went down 56 spots to be ranked 851 overall :(

I JUST GOT HOME ...I SCORED 1900, SUPERCOACH CAN SUCK A ******* DICK. SHUTTUP Jiska IF I HEAR A WORD OUT OF UOU OR ANYONE I WILL ******* NELT EVERYWHERE. **** YOU SUPERCIACH YOU ******* campaigner OF A ******* GAME SUCK MY BALLS BUDDY YOU ******* WEAK campaigner, SUCK A DICK HANNEBERY YOU CAPTAIN SHITcampaigner. MAN UP BEAMS YOU ****. ZIEBELL I WILL KICK YOUR ******* TEETH IN YOH ******* campaigner IF A GAME. IVE ******* HAD IT IM NOW WAY BEHIND PAIGE FOR ****S SAKE. I'M DRIVING TO THE ******* WEST GATE IVE ******* HAD IT. NSWCROW SORT ME OUT WITH A ******* GIF PLEASE . **** OFF toxic IF I HEAR ONE WORD OUT OF YOU I WILL ******* HUNT YOU DOWN. GET stuffed :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
image.jpg
LOL. I was wondering who this shit campaigner was!!

**** me.

2072 all done. Levers 111 on the bench over Colquhouns 54, Callum Sinclairs 134 on the bench over Titch's pissy 36. **** you Longmire, you're nothing but a campaigner.

Dropped down about 2k spots to mid 13's. Season ending injuries to Beams and Ablett means I'm done, out kaputsky. Can trade one but not both, and still stuck with Brodie Smith.

Brodie Smith had 5 tackles on the weekend, first time having 3 or more tackles since round 3, it means he was actually near the ball!!!

He'll go 90+ this week :)

Brodie Smith had 5 tackles on the weekend, first time having 3 or more tackles since round 3, it means he was actually near the ball!!!

He'll go 90+ this week :)

He's a lock

Gaj to brodie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon mate you're way ahead of me and I ain't quitting. :rainbow:

Cheers mate, but other people's rankings just don't make me feel any better.

Have steadily climbed the rankings since the bye rounds, only to have it all go pear shaped in one week.
Haven't been ranked this low since Round 6.

I'm not quitting either, but I only have 2 trades left, and I have GAJ and Beams.

So essentially it's.....
upload_2015-7-27_19-30-7.jpeg

I've been feeling shit all weekend and still do today over using my last 2 trades on Ablett. :(

Had to get rid of Beams as he was stuffed with his shoulder anyways. :rainbow:

I was thinking of going Beams > Bartel via Gray and Hamling > Kelly (Smith to D7) which looked bloody good on paper but I got too scared of not having Ablett and everyone blowing me out of the water with him as captain during SC finals. :rolleyes:

I just feel emptiness and this sick feeling lingering in me which will probably last all week. :cry:

I've been feeling shit all weekend and still do today over using my last 2 trades on Ablett. :(

I was thinking of going Beams > Bartel via Gray and Hamling > Kelly (Smith to D7) which looked bloody good on paper but I got too scared of not having Ablett and everyone blowing me out of the water with him as captain during SC finals. :rolleyes:

I just feel emptiness and this sick feeling lingering in me which will probably last all week. :cry:
Lighten up bud. It's only a game.

I recall you had a better team than mine...NOT ANYMORE!:D
Seriously though I feel for ya mate having such a good side and having that happen would make it hurt more:( just plain bad luck I guess ya gotta take the risks to catch the front runners and hope they pay off but more than often they don't unfortunately.

A game I take too seriously unfortunately. :rainbow:
I know it's tough bud. You've invested so much time into it dating back to preseason but when you've burned through your trades with 7 weeks to go, you have to expect this end result. No team would survive the season without some type of carnage. Granted, the GAJ injury was extremely unlucky but he was a big risk regardless with his shoulder. Unfortunately it was the knee that did him.

I'm down to 1 trade (after having used 2 this week) and it's inevitable that I'm going to get screwed also. Dems the breaks.

A beer and a hug will make you feel better on Sat ;)

I know it's tough bud. You've invested so much time into it dating back to preseason but when you've burned through your trades with 7 weeks to go, you have to expect this end result. No team would survive the season without some type of carnage. Granted, the GAJ injury was extremely unlucky but he was a big risk regardless with his shoulder. Unfortunately it was the knee that did him.

I'm down to 1 trade (after having used 2 this week) and it's inevitable that I'm going to get screwed also. Dems the breaks.

A beer and a hug will make you feel better on Sat ;)

So many people are down to 3, 2, 1, or even 0 trades left. It's crazy this year! So far out from the end of the season, it's insane.

Yes. I'm in this group. :drunk:

Have 2 left, and GAJ has to go. Still waiting on Beams. Coach has said he will have surgery *at some stage*, but may play on yet.
Just send him off to the butchers and put me out of my misery already. Crazy Leppa.

So will have ZERO trades left. Wish me luck!

So many people are down to 3, 2, 1, or even 0 trades left. It's crazy this year! So far out from the end of the season, it's insane.

Yes. I'm in this group. :drunk:

Have 2 left, and GAJ has to go. Still waiting on Beams. Coach has said he will have surgery *at some stage*, but may play on yet.
Just send him off to the butchers and put me out of my misery already. Crazy Leppa.

So will have ZERO trades left. Wish me luck!
Carnage season like no other. The GAJ>Sloane>Rocky merry go round has been ridiculous....among others.

This season will be known as 'the Steven Bradbury'. We're all collapsing before the finish line.

I recall you had a better team than mine...NOT ANYMORE!:D
Seriously though I feel for ya mate having such a good side and having that happen would make it hurt more:( just plain bad luck I guess ya gotta take the risks to catch the front runners and hope they pay off but more than often they don't unfortunately.

Yeah its really hurting at the moment.

Deep down I don 't think my team was good enough to win any of my main leagues anyways. Am in some mighty tough leagues this year but somehow top 4 in them all.

Like I said before I took a risk to get Ablett in as I thought I would have no hope in finals if everyone had him as captain against me and scored 400.

The better option for me would have been Beams > Bartel via Gray and Hamling > Kelly (Smith to D7) but the thought of Ablett destroying me for the next few weeks made me bring him in.

Turns out he has destroyed me anyways as in terms my team now. :oops:

Only hope from here is for super Lambert to keep toning up every week or Steele who I will be loopholing with Ablett. LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back