Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the Lakers could be having a chat to Shepp Swans star Quade Johnstone who looks like stepping away from GV Footy. Would have played with the Haysoms I wonder if Tally will try their luck as well through the Sidey connection.

Heard the Lakers could be having a chat to Shepp Swans star Quade Johnstone who looks like stepping away from GV Footy. Would have played with the Haysoms I wonder if Tally will try their luck as well through the Sidey connection.
I would have thought that there would be a few clubs wanting a chat with him doc but at this stage he is saying he is retired but you just never know!!

I would have thought that there would be a few clubs wanting a chat with him doc but at this stage he is saying he is retired but you just never know!!
Be a chance to change his mind keeps himself super fit be a shame if he doesn't play. I also heard Rushworth might get a guy by the name of Isaac Douthie who played there a few years back meant to be a pretty handy player.

Sad for football to hear the rumours of Ardmona apparently having a meeting tonight / Friday to wind up the club.
I hope the rumours aren't true but it the rumours appear pretty widely spread .
I think many thought it was the likely outcome a couple of years ago when they were forced to get rid of players.

Sad for football to hear the rumours of Ardmona apparently having a meeting tonight / Friday to wind up the club.
I think many thought it was the likely outcome a couple of years ago when they were forced to get rid of players.
Correct Roar, but what's more interesting is some of the proposal's I've heard to the draw if Ardmona do as predicted shut up shop..... Be interesting to see what direction is taken there.....

Correct Roar, but what's more interesting is some of the proposal's I've heard to the draw if Ardmona do as predicted shut up shop..... Be interesting to see what direction is taken there.....

I would have thought a bye is the best option? I know it's what I'd prefer.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't where your hearing this nonsense but this is definitely a False rumour! It's hard enough for this club as it is without this sh*t being spread around!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't where your hearing this nonsense but this is definitely a False rumour! It's hard enough for this club as it is without this sh*t being spread around!!
In Roars defence Jeffyboii the league must be under the same assumption that this is a likely scenario as they have been contacted by clubs in regards to what happens to the draw & the league has responded with their own scenarios.....

Hopefully this isn't the case, but I guess we will find out in due course very shortly.....

Come on smooth don't be one of those blokes
Honestly Roota I'd love to spill the beans but I don't want to jump the gun on the basis it could backfire & things run smoothly (no pun intended :D)!

But what I will say is if this said news does happen people may have to re-arrange travel plans they may have made on their clubs bye weekend!! ;)

Honestly Roota I'd love to spill the beans but I don't want to jump the gun on the basis it could backfire & things run smoothly (no pun intended :D)!

But what I will say is if this said news does happen people may have to re-arrange travel plans they may have made on their clubs bye weekend!! ;)

Maybe a few Picola League clubs???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would it open the door to maybe div 1&2 if enough come in.

Longwood have the bye round 1 players have already booked last chance holidays some traveling players haven't booked work off that week also.

We have Planned a pre season match and function the week before due to having round 1 off so that will affect us massively if we play round 1 now
Logistically and finacally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back