Toast Kyle Chalmers - Port Adelaide Ambassador

Remove this Banner Ad

Innocent until proven guilty imo.

Chinese swimmers are by far the most drug tested since their reputation took a dump, it's possible that we've just seen the start of the GOAT of swimming in Pan.

No.

Once upon a time my ex wife picked up a 1/3 share in a nice little mare that was being trained down road the by a old time horse trainer.

I didn't mind I liked the mare, nicely bred, very athletic looking a bit on the weak side but a good turn of speed for a couple of furlongs. I thought she'd possibly win a couple but might make decent broodmare to breed from down the track.

Anyway she has a few starts in low grade races a couple of placings a couple midfield then one Saturday night at Globe Derby Park she's lining up in a field a little stronger than she usually goes around against and she's one of the outsiders with the bookmaker's at odds of 33 to 1.

Then all of this money started coming for her down to 25 to 1 then 15 to 1 then 5 to 1 then 3 to 1 favourite for the race. None of this money was mine. ( My money was on a friends horse Kings Singal.) Norman Yem a popular actor at the time knew what was going on at the time though one of the other people involved and was putting 1000s on.

Anyway the race starts Lady Breabourne is drawn wide there's too much pace inside for her and she's parked 3 wide for the 1st lap and I'm thinking whoever put the money on her has done it cold but they're going around the back straight on the 2nd lap and she's not only still there but going forward. They get to the home turn she's moved up outside the leader and as they've turned for home she’s just gone bang and won by a couple of lengths in class record time.

Now racing stewards and officials aren’t stupid they knew something wasn't right they took urine tests, blood tests they showed up at the trainers stables and searched the premises and took away anything they thought was worth testing away for testing.

Got nothing.

Turns out a little Italian guy out Virginia way, a market gardener came up to the mares trainer one day and asked him if he was interested in trying something on one of his horses and that he had been supplying this gear to a couple of trainers who were dominating harness racing in SA at the time. The trainer said ok.

For a decade the couple of trainers this guy had been supplying dominated harness racing in SA and for a decade everyone knew they were doping and for a decade they were getting their horses tested every week.

Never a positive test.

The point of the story is that the doping crowd are that far ahead of the drug testing crowd it's not funny.

The moral is if a performance looks too good to be true it is.

The mare here put in simaliar performances for about 4 more starts over the next month or so then the wheels fell off and she couldn't run out of sight on a dark night. That's usually the way with horses that are on whatever is going around. It just stops working.

Athletics is no different to horse racing.

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty imo.

Chinese swimmers are by far the most drug tested since their reputation took a dump, it's possible that we've just seen the start of the GOAT of swimming in Pan.
Nah its not a court of law. Stick your head in the sand and you are likely to get a hard kick up the arse.

Pan hasn't been tested as much as the 23 who failed the 2020 tests and were covered up. He s only 20 and was 16 back then.

That's probably why he is the only Chinese gold medallist at this meet.

Its the Aussie contaminated hamburger meat excuse. As good as Lasse Viren's 1976/1980 I drink reindeer milk is why I'm so good, or Chinese coach and his middle distance runners that dominated for 12 months in 1993 and smashed WRs, know as Ma's Army and their secret was drinking turtle blood. Athletes around the world would have copied this and got amazing results if they were true.

I'm comfortably satisfied totalitarian and authoritarian regimes have state wide doping practices in their state sports programs. Look at the 1970's and 1980's East German's, Soviets and other eastern bloc nations, plenty of Chinese doping in swimming since Rome world champs in 1994, look at Putin's regime doping for Sochi 2014 Winter Games and beyond, until the head of anti doping agency escaped to the west and poured a bucket of shit on their practices.

In the western capitalist countries its private sector doping rather than a state sponsored thing. Plus its micro dosing as they know doing something as outrageous as winning a 100m race by more than a body length, and that has never been seen by anyone alive at a major international swimming meet, raises immediate suspicions.

It was kinda funny watching Kyle mow down all the 100m swimmers in the final leg of the mixed relay heat. Did not anyone think putting your women 100m swimmers against the machine that is Kyle wouldn't end well?

It was kinda funny watching Kyle mow down all the 100m swimmers in the final leg of the mixed relay heat. Did not anyone think putting your women 100m swimmers against the machine that is Kyle wouldn't end well?
History has shown FMMF set up, tends to get the best result.

But its all about time differentials. Calebel Dressel in Tokyo couldn't do anything to get a medal for USA despite going up against women for the 3 medallists GBR, CHN and AUS with Emma Mckeon swimming anchor.

I think they have decided to give Kyle a go to just hunt them all down this time and pull something big out.

By replacing Matt Temple with Emma Mckeon in the butterfly leg Oz loses about 6 seconds. Kyle replacing Mollie means about a 5.5 second gain 46.50 vs 52.00 tend to be their best flying start relay leg times. If Mckeon can produce her near best time from Tokyo, and the differential is only 5 seconds, then that gives Kyle a big chance to get that final gold medal.

Last edited:
Nah its not a court of law. Stick your head in the sand and you are likely to get a hard kick up the arse.

Pan hasn't been tested as much as the 23 who failed the 2020 tests and were covered up. He s only 20 and was 16 back then.

That's probably why he is the only Chinese gold medallist at this meet.

Its the Aussie contaminated hamburger meat excuse. As good as Lasse Viren's 1976/1980 I drink reindeer milk is why I'm so good, or Chinese coach and his middle distance runners that dominated for 12 months in 1993 and smashed WRs, know as Ma's Army and their secret was drinking turtle blood. Athletes around the world would have copied this and got amazing results if they were true.

I'm comfortably satisfied totalitarian and authoritarian regimes have state wide doping practices in their state sports programs. Look at the 1970's and 1980's East German's, Soviets and other eastern bloc nations, plenty of Chinese doping in swimming since Rome world champs in 1994, look at Putin's regime doping for Sochi 2014 Winter Games and beyond, until the head of anti doping agency escaped to the west and poured a bucket of shit on their practices.

In the western capitalist countries its private sector doping rather than a state sponsored thing. Plus its micro dosing as they know doing something as outrageous as winning a 100m race by more than a body length, and that has never been seen by anyone alive at a major international swimming meet, raises immediate suspicions.
I agree, it’s suspicious, slow pool minimal WR and this guy slaughters one of the best. All other sprints have been relatively close I’ve seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Kyle Chalmers - Port Adelaide Ambassador

Remove this Banner Ad

Back