Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get how West Coast would be ahead of us, his mates are with Freo, he'd be able to pair up with Bolton at Freo, we're more likely to challenge sooner, we have capital to get it done.
Flyin is his cousin.
We do have the capital, we would only deploy it for suitable young players, Kosi probably fits in there. Fills a need for us too

What a lot of these drooling fremantle supporters here keep neglecting to say is, Kysaiah was born in SA and lived there, he moved to WA where he does have family as well. Both sides, mum WA and dad SA, he was with his, what he refers to as, his old mum, which is Byron's (his uncle) sister and she helped raise and guide Kozzy and moved him to SA later on to be with Byron for his future in school but more predominantly, footy and at Port. People need to realise that the families like pickett, Rioli etc etc have families, relations etc in pretty much SA, NT and WA primarily. I would honestly believe that yes, he DOES have relatives as in cousins, niece's, nephews, aunts, uncles etc etc in WA .. BUT he has a family network and LINKS to SA... and Port more specifically.

Whether it happens or not that he requests a trade especially now that Kozzy and his partner have had a child is up to them but, there's always been more speculation through out the years that he'd be at Port in SA.

But keep on fantasising freo fans 👍 love to know how you'd plan on keeping all these players with a salary cap 😂
Earlier in the year Cal Twomey was commenting on just how much Salary Cap we still have. You'd assume if we are going after Bolton, Baker and Warner that we have a heap of cash to splash??

Flyin is his cousin.
We do have the capital, we would only deploy it for suitable young players, Kosi probably fits in there. Fills a need for us too
True true, heard he's good mates with Bolton and a lot of our boys though, will be interesting to see who he actually nominates if he does go.

Liam Ryan on the blower to cousin Kos as we speak...get over here mate, we got BUCKET loads of money and big crowds!

Liam Ryan on the blower to cousin Kos as we speak...get over here mate, we got BUCKET loads of money and big crowds!
Yeah, but cuz, all my mates around my age are down the road, and weren’t you leaving anyway?

If Freo can get Bolton and Pickett they’ll win the flag next year.
Thats The Plan GIF by GIPHY News

You’re a straight shooter on this stuff, mate, which of these stories about the want-aways actually have legs?
Oh they're most certainly true by all accounts. Whether they eventuate in trades, I'm not quite sure just yet.

Petracca situation is nearly untenable though, so would expect him to go before Pickett. Could still be both, however. Club is a mess

If Eagles want to bring in 20-25 year old talent in..it should be KPD.

Barrass leaving and McGovern retiring soon or one injury away. The other ones aren’t up to it on their list. They’ll be robbing Peter to pay Paul eventually and have to put Allen down backs

This ain't wrong, but if he actively wants to come to us (I don't buy that yet) then you get it done. We can make other machinations to get a KPD.

This ain't wrong, but if he actively wants to come to us (I don't buy that yet) then you get it done. We can make other machinations to get a KPD.
We’ll give you Davies if you keep your dirty talons off koz. 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back