Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Our pick 3 should be untouchable.
Id rather split our F1
This is the problem with trading for a contracted gun that you dont want to lose though right? Like, Melbourne would need pick 3 or its a non-starter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our pick 3 should be untouchable.
Id rather split our F1
Yeah but surely if you could get Kozi and still have a top 10 pick, that would be good business?

This is the problem with trading for a contracted gun that you dont want to lose though right? Like, Melbourne would need pick 3 or its a non-starter

Kozi not worth pick 3 mate

Whately on SEN:

It's just been expressed as homesickness at this stage, but if a formal trade request is lodged, it's South Australia for Pickett.
If he comes to SA, it's to Port. He is a Port Supporter and his Uncle, who he looks up to, was a Port player.
Its actually imperative for Port to get him, as they need that type, and that age demographic.
Plus, it will give Port supporters a decade of trying to convince everyone how he is better than Rankine.
Port have nothing pick wise to offer Melbourne, so it relies on Houston.

Yeah but surely if you could get Kozi and still have a top 10 pick, that would be good business?
Want a high production mid, or FOS. I dont rate the 5-10 picks as having that. Travaglia would be nice but not at the expense of Draper/FOS. If we could guarantee Langford is there I might be able to come around to it though
:100:

I agree and he's not worth 10, F1 and steak knives like Simpson that I'd be willing to pay but unlike all the other contracted players that appear to be leaving, there is basically no incentive for Melbourne to do it. You've got to pay uncomfortable amounts to get it done AND have Pickett kick up a fuss.

Want a high production mid, or FOS. I dont rate the 5-10 picks as having that. Travaglia would be nice but not at the expense of Draper/FOS. If we could guarantee Langford is there I might be able to come around to it though

:100:
Yeah that's fair.

Holy shit, did you and I just agree on something? *screenshotted

I agree and he's not worth 10, F1 and steak knives like Simpson that I'd be willing to pay but unlike all the other contracted players that appear to be leaving, there is basically no incentive for Melbourne to do it. You've got to pay uncomfortable amounts to get it done AND have Pickett kick up a fuss.
"wish" Shai Bolton ;)

I'd rather Pickett sorry. Cheaper contract wise and more specifically what we need.
Yeah but you've never been a great judgement of talent :p

Cheaper yes, but give Bolton the same forward time as Kozi and he would out do him IMO, but more importantly, Bolton gives you flexibility when you need a different look in the middle as a genuine mid with elite clearance ability.

Cheaper yes, but give Bolton the same forward time as Kozi and he would out do him IMO, but more importantly, Bolton gives you flexibility when you need a different look in the middle as a genuine mid with elite clearance ability.
I like Picketts physicality and defensive work though which we arguably need just as much. Soz, for us, Pickett over Bolton but I'll settle for both.

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back