Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus, it will give Port supporters a decade of trying to convince everyone how he is better than Rankine.

I'm pretty sure you're the only person here who cares about that

Besides, you already have Jake Soligo, who is better than Jason horne francis... according to some plodder who use to be on your list

Yeah but you've never been a great judgement of talent :p

Cheaper yes, but give Bolton the same forward time as Kozi and he would out do him IMO, but more importantly, Bolton gives you flexibility when you need a different look in the middle as a genuine mid with elite clearance ability.

Pickett plays at the bounce too?

Freo should go after both. Would be huge!
I'm way too invested in this happening and have set myself up to be gutted. Watching Pickett and Bolton every week at Treacy and Amiss's feet would be an experience

I'm way too invested in this happening and have set myself up to be gutted. Watching Pickett and Bolton every week at Treacy and Amiss's feet would be an experience

I’d almost be looking forward to Jackson DROPPING marks

was never out the door, but there was rumours. I dont think he was likely to leave though

There were more than a few Eagles supporters already dreaming of the alleged first round pick you were getting from him so it's interesting it's going from that to he was unlikely to leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were more than a few Eagles supporters already dreaming of the alleged first round pick you were getting from him so it's interesting it's going from that to he was unlikely to leave.
First round pick?

Pretty much every post I've seen from WCE fans puts his value around 25.

First round pick?

Pretty much every post I've seen from WCE fans puts his value around 25.

Interesting like of bzparkes post stallon since you were the one that said that Liam Ryan was...

Hes worth at least a similar valued pick as Schulz got.

Id demand a bit more as hes a great mentor to the young indigenous boys we have. Roughly pick 15 value to be worth losing
and...
Hes worth significantly more than pick 25 to us

So yeah pick 15 and "significantly more than pick 25". Gotta love BigFooty :D

Interesting like of bzparkes post stallon since you were the one that said that Liam Ryan was...

So yeah pick 15. Gotta love BigFooty :D
And?

He's clearly agreeing with me that most WCE supporters put his value at around 25, which is true.

Curious as to who these 'more than a few' supporters are though.

And?

He's clearly agreeing with me that most WCE supporters put his value at around 25, which is true.

Curious as to who these 'more than a few' supporters are though.

But they posted completely different in the actual Ryan thread with at least two post stating that they didn't agree with pick 25. That's the "And?".

You can go do you own research if you want to see who else. There's others. You stated something, I proved it wrong. The end.

But they posted completely different in the actual Ryan thread with at least two post stating that they didn't agree with pick 25. That's the "And?".

You can go do you own research if you want to see who else. There's others. You stated something, I proved it wrong. The end.
You made the claim, you present the posts.

Yeah but you've never been a great judgement of talent :p

Cheaper yes, but give Bolton the same forward time as Kozi and he would out do him IMO, but more importantly, Bolton gives you flexibility when you need a different look in the middle as a genuine mid with elite clearance ability.

He'd definitely kick more points than Pickett, and have a better highlight reel. On actual output, not so much.

C'mon, you can't honestly think Barrass and Petracca are close to similar value...
Trade value this year? Why not?

Petracca is going to be leaving on very toxic terms whereas with the Barrass one it seems as though everyone will be a winner.

If Petracca wants to go to a contender and really kicks up a stink, Melbourne aren’t getting shit back for him.

Trade value this year? Why not?

Petracca is going to be leaving on very toxic terms whereas with the Barrass one it seems as though everyone will be a winner.

If Petracca wants to go to a contender and really kicks up a stink, Melbourne aren’t getting shit back for him.
Yeah and Melbourne want to keep him while WC are perfectly fine with Barrass leaving. If they are traded, they will not be close to the same ballpark

You made the claim, you present the posts.
1724903291142.png
A pick in the 20's is unders.

1724903363387.png
A weird take that Ryan is worth less than the Schulz trade (1st rounder).
1724903618733.png
Apparently needs to be a premium pick. Not a pick in the mid 20's.
1724903700368.png
People are offering Will Hayward $900k and Ryan is a better footballer.
1724903779356.png
The aforementioned worth significantly more than 25 and worth at least similar to a 1st rounder.

View attachment 2095509
A pick in the 20's is unders.

View attachment 2095510
A weird take that Ryan is worth less than the Schulz trade (1st rounder).
View attachment 2095514
Apparently needs to be a premium pick. Not a pick in the mid 20's.
View attachment 2095515
People are offering Will Hayward $900k and Ryan is a better footballer.
View attachment 2095516
The aforementioned worth significantly more than 25 and worth at least similar to a 1st rounder.
Ok, so you found 2 blokes saying a better pick than one in the 20s(one of them discussing a Tom Morris quote saying Eagles would expect a 'premium') and another bloke who didn't even offer up a pick number.

Interesting definition of 'many'.

If you'd said 'several', you'd have been closer to the mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back