Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with everyone wanting to go to Freo? I guess it's the best of the 2 options.
We have water slides, and banfield is offering shares in Willie creek pearls

What's with everyone wanting to go to Freo? I guess it's the best of the 2 options.
WA players returning home.

WCE are shit but that aside, Freo have the picks to make things happen. WCE don't.

I imagine they wouldn't be making requests without their managers sounding out the likelihood a trade gets done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a lot of these drooling fremantle supporters here keep neglecting to say is, Kysaiah was born in SA and lived there, he moved to WA where he does have family as well. Both sides, mum WA and dad SA, he was with his, what he refers to as, his old mum, which is Byron's (his uncle) sister and she helped raise and guide Kozzy and moved him to SA later on to be with Byron for his future in school but more predominantly, footy and at Port. People need to realise that the families like pickett, Rioli etc etc have families, relations etc in pretty much SA, NT and WA primarily. I would honestly believe that yes, he DOES have relatives as in cousins, niece's, nephews, aunts, uncles etc etc in WA .. BUT he has a family network and LINKS to SA... and Port more specifically.

Whether it happens or not that he requests a trade especially now that Kozzy and his partner have had a child is up to them but, there's always been more speculation through out the years that he'd be at Port in SA.

But keep on fantasising freo fans 👍 love to know how you'd plan on keeping all these players with a salary cap 😂

Morris says Eagles, Doropoulos says Freo. Who is more likely to be correct?
Morris was reporting on Melbourne's preferred destination for Pickett.

Theo is reporting on Pickett's.

He didn’t mention anything about Melbourne’s preferred destination
Oh man.

Where do you think Morris gets his info? he has a contact inside the club, it wouldn't be coming from Pickett.

WC would have been mentioned to Tommy as Melbourne would be eying off pick 3 or Harley. Try and get West Coast to the table, and try and convince Pickett after.

While other clubs are dishing up John Denver, Daryl Braithwaite, Neil Diamond and Disney themes.....the Dockers are rockin' out to AC/DC.

I hope Kosi and Bolton land there so they boot snags and Let There Be Rock and Rosie keep firing up.:thumbsu:

While other clubs are dishing up John Denver, Daryl Braithwaite, Neil Diamond and Disney themes.....the Dockers are rockin' out to AC/DC.

I hope Kosi and Bolton land there so they boot snags and Let There Be Rock and Rosie keep firing up.:thumbsu:
AC/DC, Sofi Tukker & Tame Impala

If he comes to SA, it's to Port. He is a Port Supporter and his Uncle, who he looks up to, was a Port player.
Its actually imperative for Port to get him, as they need that type, and that age demographic.
Plus, it will give Port supporters a decade of trying to convince everyone how he is better than Rankine.
Port have nothing pick wise to offer Melbourne, so it relies on Houston.
Houston > Carlton
Cerra > Melbourne
Pickett > Port

Who says no

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back