Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

He isn't the "#1 ranked player" but he does hold the most trade value - two completely different things.

List is far from ideal considering we won a premiership in 2021 (something your mob are yet to do)
But next 2 year's draft/trade will set the tone for the next 10 years; list managers have to get it right.

Lol. Yes. The Eagles have YET to win the 2021 premiership. And never will.

Just like your mob will never win the 1994, 1996, 2006 and 2018 premierships.

We should fold the club. :think: ;):cool:

That's actually a lie.

He's currently in Darwin and his insta story will confirm that.

Please don't make up lies.
Family member from WA has posted with him in Perth shrugs

Not on insta myself so just relaying info.

It's your very own supporter group that literally brought this thread back up again.. speaks more more volume on you guys lol

All good, just continue to live in whatever glimmer of hope you want to hold onto i suppose..
Depends on your time frame. I posted something for a laugh and tongue and cheek and the thread fell back down before your mate Dan got involved and now here we are throwing testy rebukes around the place to win internet arguments.

Long story short, don't blame me, I voted for Kodos

It's your very own supporter group that literally brought this thread back up again.. speaks more more volume on you guys lol

All good, just continue to live in whatever glimmer of hope you want to hold onto i suppose..
Live with a glimmer of hope ? Well i'll take a note out of your book, i mean, you guys did for 57 years... cheers for the tip.. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually have a bit of a soft spot for the dees, I work with a few fans and they are tortured souls just like us Freo fans.

Hope the can pinch another flag next year and then give Kozzi their blessings to come to WA.

I actually have a bit of a soft spot for the dees, I work with a few fans and they are tortured souls just like us Freo fans.

Hope the can pinch another flag next year and then give Kozzi their blessings to come to WA.
Very very strange thing to say when your team is well and truly loading up and in the premiership window next year
i suppose different people want different things

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back