Lachie Hansen to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

snrub

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 27, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I vaguely recall reading this rumour days ago as Lachie isn't contracted beyond this year and was reportedly interested in a move.

Well...

Last night, a prominent Big Footy identity asked Lachie if and when he would re-sign. His answer? Soon. And he added that as God and all these people before him were his witnesses, if he didn't re-sign, he would pay this person a million dollars. He then went on to say, and I quote - "What else am I going to do? Play for Richmond? Those losers?"

MYTH BUSTED.

Cheers for that scoop snrub.:thumbsu: Lachie is a legend. :thumbsu:

All that Hansen to Richmond stuff was just Yze2Robertson havin a bit of fun anyways.

Richmond - where footballers go to die.

This is another quote we can add to the ever growing list of Lachie Hansen sayings.

This is the best one yet, even better than "can use a computer".

The fact that he supported Richmond as a kid makes it even more lol worthy.

So what does that make your team? Considering we have already beaten you this year and probably will again. Only club you have a right to troll (barely I might add) is Melbourne.

So glad your mob was able to play that round one blockbuster so all your players could gain experience playing in a finals like atmosphere. Should come in handy one day.

So what does that make your team? Considering we have already beaten you this year and probably will again. Only club you have a right to troll (barely I might add) is Melbourne.

Yeah, I'd much rather be in Richmond's position than North's. :thumbsu:

I'm overseas, and it's easy to lose track of these things. Can someone remind me who is higher on the ladder out of North and Richmond?

Kevin Sheedys told me that Richmonds were going to win the flag this year and I for 1 think there is still plenty of time for them to turn it around :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kevin Sheedys told me that Richmonds were going to win the flag this year and I for 1 think there is still plenty of time for them to turn it around :thumbsu:

Yep, Joel Bowdens, Troy Simmond, Nathan Browns and Kane Pettifers will lead the charge. :thumbsu:

Exciting times. :thumbsu:

Last night, a prominent Big Footy identity asked Lachie if and when he would re-sign. His answer? Soon. And he added that as God and all these people before him were his witnesses, if he didn't re-sign, he would pay this person a million dollars. He then went on to say, and I quote - "What else am I going to do? Play for Richmond? Those losers?"

MYTH BUSTED.

What a believable story.:rolleyes:

At least young Ben Cousin is playing well. :thumbsu:

True, along with Deledio, Foley, Cotchin, Collins, Jackson, Graham, Vickery, Rance, McGuane, Morton, Reiwoldt, Nahas, Edwards, Polo and Tambling. Exciting times ahead indeed. North youngsters aren't going too bad either, at least the hope for the future is bringing the members through the gates each week, right? :eek:

True, along with Deledio, Foley, Cotchin, Collins, Jackson, Graham, Vickery, Rance, McGuane, Morton, Reiwoldt, Nahas, Edwards, Polo, and Tambling. Exciting times ahead indeed. North youngsters aren't going too bad either, at least the hope for the future is bringing the members through the gates each week, right? :eek:

those in bold aint plaing that good this season , what a bullcrap story that being hypnotised is helping tambling hit form. And riewoldt and morton aint gonna take you anywhere with there kicking accuracy. Nahas struggled to make a 35-40 metre kick against west coast , i do agree that cothin is going to be a gun i knew him when he played juniors for west preston and he was a gun then to

The future is in good hands with young Jake Kings leading the way. :thumbsu:

Considering he isn't playing at the moment I don't get the point of your well thought out post. Anyways, this is getting boring. Picking on the lowly Kangaroos just feels mean as I don't want to crush your hope for the future anymore. You already have given up going to games, I don't want you to give up on the sport too. Keep the heads up boys. :)

I went to school with Jack Riewoldt, He's not as good as people make him out to be and there was at least 10 people at the school that were better players than him.

Only reason he's in the AFl is he's Nicks cousin, and his kicking for goal is horrible, plus he's been training for 3 years plus and he still looks like a stick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie Hansen to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back